Chapter 20: Getting the coin to Mante, part 4
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20: Getting the coin to Mante, part 4

Fen was smiling knowingly at Eleric, who seemed unconcerned when he ate his souffle. It was quite good, he had to admit. The chocolate teased his senses. The merchant who prepared it was next to Anmu, eating his own and stealing glances at the Naga.

Eleric's eyes softened at that. He had wanted to test the merchant. See if, if the man was the bottom, he would still stick around. And he was doing just that. Letting Anmu take a lead of the conversation, and listening about herbs with interest.

"Was he any good?" Fen asked him, a spoon hovering under Eleric's mouth. The elf took the offering, and stared at the eyes of the incubus.

"Sweet as candy," Eleric had to admit. He had almost forgotten how good it was to top, rather than be topped. Not that he would rebel against his lot in the harem. But it was nice to have someone who would let him enter them, and not complain.

"I am beginning to wonder if he will ever approach me," Fen murmured. He scooped up some more of the chocolate treat, and brought it to Eleric's lips. "Or, will he sleep with all of you in turn?"

"Jealous?" Eleric smirked at the incubus, as he took another spoonful of the dessert.

"Like you can't believe. I want to have you all, with the addition of our sweet merchant. The more he levitates around the rest of you, the more I desire him," Fen licked his lips, and then leaned forward. Eleric accepted the kiss, and let himself be lowered on the grass, the souffles forgotten to the side.

Fen giggled when he broke the kiss and got up. He took Eleric by the arm, and then winked at Alistair.

"Morsels, I am hungry," Fen spoke in a sing-song voice. Anmu blushed, but got up. Leaving his conversation partner behind. Sebastian looked put out at that. He bowed his head, and stared at his souffle.

"I am positively starving," Fen said, and he stared at Sebastian. "And I want to try a new morsel tonight."

Sebastian perked up at that, and looked at Fen.

"You want me to come with you?" The merchant asked, not believing his luck.

"Why, yes. You had my little elf for yourself earlier. I do believe it is time you paid for the pleasure," Fen winked at him, and went to him, still holding on to Eleric's hand. "Come with us."

"If you insist," Sebastian stood up, and his left hand was clasped in the incubus's warm one. Fen led them all to the trees, away from the camp. He was many things, but not a scumbag who had sex in front of his son.

If Sebastian had known what the incubus had planned for him, he would have hesitated. As it stood, Fen had them all take turns taking him, two at a time. Sebastian was lost in the pleasure of it all, so, when he came for the final time, and Anmu got out of him, he was speechless.

"Was this because he had Eleric for himself?" Alistair asked.

"No one gets to have Eleric without me," Fen spoke. He looked to Alistair. "Come to think of it, you had him to yourself when you met."

The dangerous glint in Fen's eyes made Alistair make a step back.

"Yes, well," Alistair began to mumble. Fen smiled at him, and moved closer to him.

"You had my Eleric all to yourself, Alistair. You deserve to be punished," Fen spoke. "You had him more than once."

Alistair gulped. Suddenly, he was chained to the ground, belly facing the grass.

"Fen, I can explain," Alistair began. He feared that this time, Fen would bring forth the whip. Instead, the incubus led Eleric to the vampire.

"He likes taking you, morsel," Fen spoke, voice soft. "Take him."

"I don't use sex as punishment," Eleric snapped. "He clearly doesn't want this."

"He does want it, see?" Fen bent and took a hold of Alistair's rock-hard member. "He is weeping with anticipation."

"Just go ahead, Eleric. I won't mind. And here I thought it would be something kinky," Alistair barked a laugh, as Eleric pressed against him.

"Remove the chains," Eleric spoke. He was not Fen. He didn't get off from bondage. "And I will do it."

"If you say so," Fen spoke, and he snapped his fingers. Then, he went and sat in Karakon's lap. "My dragon, I am still hungry."

"You are a bottomless pit," Karakon snapped, as he entered Fen with a grunt. Not bothering to prepare him. Eleric was not paying any attention to that. He only had eyes for Alistair. He propped the vampire to the side, and smiled at him.

"With your permission?" Eleric asked, and brought their noses together.

"If you are any sweeter, I feel like you will melt," Alistair told him, and he waited for the kiss that came seconds later. Eleric was careful with him. Choosing to make love, rather than to just trust inside the vampire like a wild animal. He rocked him gently, murmuring sweet nothing's in his ear.

When he felt fangs in his neck, Eleric closed his eyes and let the blood leave him. He stilled his movements, so he won't tear at his own skin, and panted in the vampire's hold.

"I have to admit something to you, Alistair," Eleric panted, as he stroked the long red strands. "I enjoy it when you take me. The most favorite position for me is when you are inside me, and I am in Anmu."

"Keep talking," Fen urged, as he too panted as Karakon rode him as slowly as how Eleric had ridden Alistair.

"I want to grow old with all of you," Eleric admitted. He was flipped on his back, and the fangs left his skin.

"Do you mean it?" Alistair asked, eyes searching for any signs of dishonesty.

"I have never spoken a bigger truth than that, in my life. Maybe it is the imprinting talking. Might be I feel like this because of Fen sharing his soul with me. But I want to spend my life with all of you, even Sebastian. I want us to travel, to see the beauty of the world together. To help those in need. To..." Eleric was stopped from speaking further by lips closing over his. Then, Alistair rose from the kiss, positioned himself over Eleric's member, and proceeded to ride him until the sun rose.

2