31. “Spaceship”?!
3.3k 10 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A white seagull calmly crosses the sea monster's exaggerated tentacles and chaotic deck. People's fear, anger, swords, and firearms spray were irrelevant to it.

It had only one purpose, to deliver information to its master.

The gull landed on the bow of Raine's ship, and Avril took the reply at its feet.

After a glance, Avril hurriedly reported to Raine, "Captain, they're ready!"

"En, good. In that case, let's start moving. You guys get off the ship, this position should still be safe." Raine said blandly.

"No, Captain, we're staying with you!" Avril said firmly, "Don't let us off the ship or I'll never forgive you!"

Raine had a bit of a headache, why were women always so troublesome?

"Yes, captain, you are there for Arsan. Armin and I have no reason to leave! Even if we die, we have to die on the ship!"

"Terry, can't you say something auspicious?" Raine sighed.

"Captain, you can't leave us, and we won't let you go alone!" Armin who was never one to talk chimed in, "Besides, you'll need us to paddle, won't you?"

"Woof woof!" White barked twice toward Raine.

"White, even you don't listen to me..." Raine was depressed. It was in such a critical situation, these guys dare not listen to the captain!

Headache.

"Well then, now there is no time for nonsense. All of you hold on tight, I have no time to save you even if fall down." Raine still maintained his ruthless captain's personality.

At that moment, the guns of the Dreadnought fired a dozen shells one after another landing behind Raine's buttocks.

The sea behind Raine gradually started to rise, and Raine began to move following the waves.

At the same time, Terry and Armin came to the stern of the ship to control the two cranks and quickly cranked the propeller.

The speed of the boat was increasing!

Target, the Emperor Octopus!

Avril stood at the bow of the ship, hands resting on the rudder with a serious expression unusually.

If followed Raine's plan, this would undoubtedly be a crazy suicidal act. But this time, she still trusted the captain completely.

Boom boom boom!

The Dreadnought's shells landed precisely behind Raine. It caused the waves behind him to continue to accelerate, while Raine's speed continued to break through the upper limit under the dual thrust of thrusters and wave propulsion.

The surrounding ships saw Raine, the crew members couldn't help but stare at the scene with wide eyes and surprise.

"Eh? You guys look at that ship, isn't that Avril's ship?"

"What does she want? She... why is she rushing towards the monster? Want to die?"

"Honestly, I'm really shocked, I've never seen someone for kill steal so desperate in my life."

[Wreck found 300 meters ahead, please slow down]
[Ship speed has reached 10 knots, exceeding the upper limit, please slow down]
[Shipwreck found 200 meters ahead, please slow down]
[Ship speed has reached 13 knots, exceeding the upper limit, please slow down]

"Shut the hell up, I can see!" Raine shouted, the wreck is the warship that was upside down in the sea before, so how can he not see it?

He was concentrating on driving the ship, But the system kept prompting him like a complainer...

Ship speed, 20 knots!

Sinking ship, 50 meters!

Boom boom boom boom, another series of accurate shells. The Dreadnought applied isotropic force, again and again. It made Raine's ship speed reach 21 knots. Now it was like flying for Raine which is normally only 6 knots!

At this moment, they even overtook Arsan. It caused Arsan to look confused.

What are they doing? Why are they going so fast? By the way, even if they came to save me, why are they running faster than me? Did they run past the station?

Unfortunately, no one could answer her. In the blink of an eye, Raine had already rushed past.

"Holy shit, are they crazy? It's going to collide!" Someone on the merchant ship let out an alarming cry.

"What the hell are they up to? Attracting the attention of the monster by committing suicide?"

"Makes sense, should be trying to scare the Octopussy Emperor...."

Wreck position, 10 meters, 5 meters, 2 meters!

The next second, everyone shut up.

"Hold on tight!" Raine yelled low!

The bottom of the warship was curved. If it was normal, it should be wide at the top and narrow at the bottom. But this sunken ship was upside down on the sea, so its hull became wide at the bottom and narrow at the top.

This shape was like a perfect uphill slope!

With a sharp and narrow piercing scraping sound, Raine's hull rubbed against the hull of the warship, and then people saw a magical scene.

A double-decker plank ship rushing towards the octopus emperor... flew up!

Time seemed to have become half a beat slower, Raine and his four crew(and a seagull) escape the earth's gravity and soar between the sky and the sea!

At this time Raine was not a boat, but a "spaceship"...

"What the hell, no one will believe what happened today..." Shobe's cigar fell to the ground, his eyes glazed three times larger than usual.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Avril. Terry and Armin tightly grip the boat board, the three whole bodies were almost about to fly out. White chewed a boat rope. The whole dog, especially the two ears fluttered joyfully.

Rachel had a dead eye on the ship through the cannon hole.

"These crazy guys... they did it!"

But he didn't have too much time to marvel, because he still had a most important task.

Raine's hull was parallel to the monster, and according to their request, he had to perform another operation to help them turn the ship around so that they would face the Octopussy Emperor head-on.

"The initial speed is 22 knots. The angle of inclination of the diving board is 30 degrees. Their final maximum height is 33.4 meters, and their time to pass the gun ports is ..."

After a series of complicated calculations, Rachel took a deep breath.

"It takes 2 seconds for the fuse to burn and 3 seconds for the cannonball to fly... it's now!"

Rachel lited the fuse, and bared ~ the fuse began to burn, 2 seconds later, with a loud sound, the gun spewed out a shell and accurately hit Raine which happened to pass the mouth of the gun hole!

Raine really wanted to curse, "I didn't see you guys so accurate when you hit the monster except hit me!"

With this shell hitting the target, Raine's bow started to turn towards the Octopus Emperor.

The monster was having a good time. There was a lot of food on the two G-class warships.

And at that moment, it suddenly saw a small ship passing by its eyes.

What is this? Its eyes blink.

That ship was facing it now, and a straight and hard wooden spike stood under its bow.

[Distance to target 37.3 meters, entering the best range]

A faint voice said, "Fire the wooden spike!"

With a whoosh, the wooden spike instantly shot out. The powerful recoil even made Raine feel like he has pushed backward some distance in the air.

The Octopod Emperor saw a blur before his eyes, followed by a small dot coming at his eyes... At that moment, it seemed to have an illusion, and it seemed to hear the ship talking.

"Remember, you can not afford to mess with my crew!"

With a poof, the wooden spike entered the monster's eye without a doubt.

At this moment, the whole world was silent...

 

121