Chapter 19: Special surprise
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19: Special surprise

After the light lunch, Harry took them to Audrey's house. Arthur looked confused, but Harry just went to the front door, and knocked on it. Audrey came out, with two bags in her hand, and the boys clutching at her skirts.

"Remember, be back before five pm," the mother told Harry, and he nodded. Getting the bags from her, he took both boys by the arms, and then led them back to the car.

"I wanted something special for today," Harry said, as Arthur knelt to hug his sons. "So, I figured that there was nothing more special than an afternoon with the little imps."

"Cherubs," Tagas corrected, to which he received a wink from Harry.

"Daddy, can we go to the water slide?" Andrew asked, and Arthur looked to Harry. Harry just waved the two bags in the air.

"They have everything in here. It is us that are not dressed for the occasion," Harry then winked at Arthur, and pointed at the trunk of the car. "Not that I am not prepared."

Arthur looked at the trunk, and then nodded.

"Good thinking, Harry," the farmer said, and then he scooped up his sons, and got them in the car. Seeing as there were no baby seats, the two boys ended up in the laps of their father and Tagas, respectively.

Harry parked the car before the aqua park, and the two boys jumped out of the car and waited for the adults to get out as well. Harry took out three bags from the trunk of the car, and handed Tagas and Arthur one each.

Arthur peered inside his. He saw shorts, boxers, and sandals. A look inside Tagas's bag showed much the same. They went to the dressing room, and changed into the more casual clothes. The two boys all but ran to the water slide. Harry was waiting below, ready to make a video of the entire event.

Arthur took Andrew, and went down the slide. Tagas took Jake, and did the same. They were down in the pool before long, and Harry jogged to them.

"Ok, I got it all in video," Harry told them, and then looked at some of the other slides. "Are you guys going to go and try them all?"

"This was fun," Tagas said. He had never thought that it was this fun to go down a water slide.

"Fun," Jake repeated, clapping his hands.

"Let us go to the next slide," Arthur offered, and they all got out of the water. Seven slides later, and the novelty wore off. The boys went to the kiddie section, and began to stare up at the animator. A clown who was making shapes with balloons.

Arthur, Tagas and Harry went to relax at one of the pools that didn't have a slide over them. Harry swam between the two, and stretched his arms around them.

"Today is a dream come true," he spoke, and the two looked to him.

"It is pleasant, yes," Tagas had to admit.

"Do you know what will make it even better?" Harry asked, his tone mischievous.

"What?" They both asked at the same time.

"Some good, old-fashioned, seven minutes in heaven," Harry spoke with a wink.

"We are at a public place," Arthur spoke with a blush. They were already earning some strange looks from the other people in the pool for being this close together.

"Just one kiss, Arthur, come on," Harry whined, and he leaned into Arthur's personal space.

"Just one," the farmer agreed. Only for the kiss to be stolen by Tagas, just as he was leaning in. When they broke off the kiss, Tagas smirked at Harry.

"His first kiss of the day should be with me. We are soulmates," Tagas spoke, looking satisfied.

"Oh, you git," Harry said, and placed a hand at the back of Tagas's neck. "You deserve to be punished."

And Harry brought Tagas closer and kissed him. He nibbled at the startled angel's lips, until he got the entrance he was looking for. Then, he began to explore Tagas's mouth.

The angel tasted like the apple pie they had for dessert. Toppled with the latte that he had after the pie. Harry enjoyed himself, until he felt a mouth on his neck.

Turning slightly, so he could see what was happening, he saw Arthur giving him a hickey. Harry smirked into the kiss he was giving Tagas, and wrapped his hands around both of them.

They heard a cough, and the spell was broken. Harry looked in the direction of the sound, and rose an eyebrow at the woman, who was blushing and holding her nose, staring at the three of them like they were a piece of meat.

"I suppose this was enough of a show for a single day," Harry murmured, low enough so only his mates could hear him. Soon, it was four pm, and they got out of the water. Collecting the kids, who had a balloon each in their hands, they went to change.

Then, Harry drove them back to Audrey's house, and left the kids in there. The demon looked at Arthur.

"I was thinking that we could have some time together in the apartment?" Harry leaned suggestively, and Arthur blushed.

"I... don't you think you are going a bit too fast?" Arthur asked.

"Just to watch movies. We will get you home by bedtime," Harry said, and opened the door of the sports car. Arthur got in. When they entered the apartment, Arthur looked uncomfortable. That was soon changed with ice cream sundaes, and a nice movie about some yellow things that could only say banana.

Arthur was beginning to dose off, by the end of the movie. He had fun today. Tagas was already asleep, head resting on the farmer's shoulders. Harry looked at the two, and then shook Tagas awake.

"Ok, sleepy heads, time to get Arthur home," Harry said, and he stood. He offered his hand, and Arthur and Tagas took it. Then, they were before the farm.

Harry leaned in, and pecked Arthur on the lips. Tagas took the farmer's hand, and kissed the back of it.

"Good night, Arthur," Harry said, his eyes half-closed.

"Don't you two want to come in?" Arthur offered. "Spend the night?"

Harry and Tagas exchanged a look, and they both gave Arthur devilish grins.

1