Chapter 29: It was a long time coming
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29: It was a long time coming

Arthur, Harry, and Tagas went together to the bathroom. If Arthur could have blushed harder, he would have. The three got in the shower, after undressing, and Arthur turned on the warm water. Harry's hands were immediately at his hips.

"Uhm, Harry?" Arthur asked, but Tagas pressed himself flush against Arthur's back.

"Just relax," the angel said, and Harry rose an eyebrow at that.

"Tagas, have you done this before?" Harry was amused at his own question.

"Well, no. But I have watched it being done, a couple of times?" Tagas was more uncertain than moments prior. Harry barked a laugh.

"You virgin try to be all macho, but you will fumble with this all. Let me give you instructions," Harry said, and then went to bite on Arthur's neck. It was a soft bite, not breaking the skin. But it still sent shivers down Arthur's spine.

"First thing's first, Arthur needs to relax. Take the soap, and begin with washing his back," Harry instructed, as he took the extra soap, and began to run it over Arthur's chest.

Tagas did as commanded, but he did it slowly. Enjoying each twitch he got out of Arthur.

"I don't think that..." Arthur began, as Tagas lowered the soap to his ass. "Hey!"

"What did you think would happen, when we came into the bathroom with you?" Harry asked, and then shook his head. "Our dear Arthur, we have needs. More than that, we don't want to exclude you. So, stay put, ok?"

Arthur remained silent as he was washed. Harry and Tagas would steal kisses from him, every so often. When he was soaped up properly, Harry gave him the soap, and turned around.

"Do my back," the demon commanded, then he sighed. "Tagas, come over here. I'll do your back."

Tagas moved around Arthur, and went to stand before Harry. Arthur began to trace lines with the soap over Harry's back. He found the action relaxing.

The water was turned on, after they were done with that, and they exited the shower cabin, reaching out for towels. Arthur was surprised.

"Wait, I thought that we were going to have..." Arthur began, but Harry barked a laugh.

"Sex? You are going to have an angel tonight. The first time of an angel, in fact. The bed is the only place where I will let you take Tagas," Harry said, as he got out of the bathroom.

Tagas turned to Arthur, and looked between the farmer's legs. Then up, at his blushing face.

"You'll be gentle, right, Arthur?" Tagas asked, and then walked out, without waiting for a response.

Arthur nearly slumped on the floor. He steadied himself by gripping the walls. He was hard, his member weeping. Was it the right time, though? He barely knew them.

Then he got a thought in his head that wouldn't leave him. If he made Tagas wait too long, then Tagas was going to turn to Harry. Arthur was not blind. He could see how the angel liked the demon. How his eyes would soften when he saw him. His lips would turn up, his dimples showing for all to see.

Arthur didn't want to be excluded, so he walked awkwardly up the stairs and to his bedroom. He could hear the sounds of kissing from inside. Opening the door, he saw Tagas on his back, on the bed, naked as the day he was born. Harry was over him, and kissing up and down the angel's jawline.

Arthur walked over to them, and captured Tagas's mouth in a kiss. The two of them were soulmates. Harry could join, but the only one to take Tagas's first time had to be Arthur himself. He couldn't allow anyone else to take his soulmate.

Harry moved to the side, and let Arthur hover over Tagas. The angel's arms wrapped around the farmer's back, and he brought him closer, until the two of them were flushed against one another.

The demon flopped on the bed next to them, and propped himself to the side, so he could watch.

"Don't forget to prepare him," Harry chimed in, as Arthur was ready to enter Tagas.

"I... how?" Arthur asked, and Harry chuckled.

"Have him suck on your fingers, then scissor his ass," Harry said, and Arthur pressed his fingers at Tagas's mouth.

"I, if you don't mind," Arthur began, as his face got redder. Tagas got the fingers in his mouth, and his tongue began to run over them slowly. His hazel eyes not leaving the blue ones of Arthur. Harry got a mischievous look on his face then, and reached out to connect their members.  He rubbed them together up and down a couple of times, and was rewarded with moans.

"Tagas, dear, don't play with him," Harry said, as Tagas picked up the pace. Arthur couldn't take it anymore. He got his fingers out of Tagas's mouth, and then pressed one at his entrance. Tagas hitched a breath then, and Arthur slid it inside.

Tagas was hot and tight. Arthur found that it was going to drive him insane, yet he kept up with the slow pace. His finger went in and out, and then he placed the second one inside. Then the third.

"Can I go in now?" Arthur asked Harry, for Tagas was a moaning mess, and couldn't answer what his name was, if anyone asked him.

"Sure, but slowly," Harry instructed. That was all Arthur needed to get his member inside the angel. The pre-cum having made it slick. Tagas moaned louder, and he dug his nails inside Arthur's skin.

This was nothing like the times with Audrey, Arthur decided as he kept on trusting faster and faster. He felt more alive now. Like he was complete after a long time of being empty.

When the two of them climaxed at the same time, Arthur knew this was perfection. He lazily turned to Harry, who grinned at him, and made him scoot over.

"My turn," the demon said, and then began to kiss Tagas, who was still out of it from the recent orgasm. Arthur was not going to be excluded from this. He went behind Harry, and placed a slick finger at his entrance.

"Naughty Arthur, you want us both to have Tagas?" Harry asked, as Arthur placed his finger inside.

"Must you ask?" Arthur asked, and then prepared for another round.

1