Chapter 2 – Town? Or Is This A City?
1.8k 37 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I am getting closer.' I thought. 'I think I have a little time to take a better look at my status now.'

 

Name: Tonya
Race: Nekomata (Living Doll)
Sex: Female
Level: 1
Class: Rogue
HP: SS
MP: SS
Vit: S
Def: A
Res: A
Str: S
Int: S
Agi: SS
Skills: Presence Detection, Appraisal LV.10, Mana Regeneration LV.10
Magic Skills: Healing Magic LV.1, Sleep Magic LV.1, Insanity Magic LV.10, Void Magic LV.10, 
Race Skills: Night Vision, Body Transformation, Necromancy
Unique Skills: Infinite Inventory, Sleep Walking, Status Effect Immunity, Emotional Control
Blessings, Divine Protection, and Titles:
Blessing Of The God Of Chaos, Divine Protection Of The Goddess Of Order, Incredibly High Self Esteem

 

Most of these I can guess what they do just from the names, but there are some I am not sure myself.

 

Sleep Magic  - It seems to be used to make people fall asleep and get inside their dreams from what I can see.

Insanity Magic - This is basically something that changes emotions. I honestly think it should be changed to Emotion Magic. Well, basically it can make a person feel stronger emotions and make some emotions easier for the person to feel. Pretty neat.

Void Magic - This one is a subdomain of Space Magic. Focused mainly on portals and stuff like that. Maybe I can create a blackhole? That would be cool!

Body Transormation - Comes from being a doll. I can change my body as long as I have the right materials. Mine is already a perfection so I don't see why use it.

Sleep Walking - Oh dear goddess, now I can sleep while doing things! And I have total control of it.

Emotional Control -  I think this comes from the doll side as well. Maybe. I can now control which emotions to show to the outside. I just know I'll become good at poker!

Blessing Of The God Of Chaos - I... don't know what this does? When I try to appraise it, it only shows a ';)'. I'm confused.

Divine Protection From The Goddess Of Order - Increased EXP gain by... 5x!? Along with the probability of special effects being applied to other people being increased to 100%! Order, thank you a lot! Next time I see you I'll give you a hug as a thanks.

 

'Now that's taken care of...' She return to paying attention to her surroundings. 'Oh, I'm so close already.'

 

About 5 minutes later...

 

'Now that I think about it, is this a town or a city?' Thought the little cat that was now standing 3 meters from a wall. 'What is the difference between both anyways?'

 

'There probably is a gate somewhere, but how do I know if there is some kind of ID that I need to have to get into the town or something?' She pondered while she started to walk around the 5 meter wall. 'I don't think I can jump across the wall, and I don't think I should as well.'

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall...

 

??? POV

 

"Things are getting worse and worse..." I muttered as I walked alongside the border.

 

How I hate this f*cking cr*p that has been happening over the last 19 years.

 

Everyday more and more people are dying, and even more are getting hurt.

 

I can't wait for this sh*t to end. Ah, how I wish this wouldn't happen just when I was promoted. If that stupid emperor hadn't meddled with things that weren't on his authority I wouldn't have to deal with all of this.

 

Suddenly, a young boy, that cannot be older than eighteen, appeared rushing from the inside. Even children were forced to participate.

 

"Sir, an unknown cat-kin was spotted on acre 34th's point. It appears to be moving in the direction of the weakspot. What are your orders?" The boy said.

 

The weakspot? Are we being attacked by an enemy? No civilians should be outside at this hour.

 

"Call squadron D5 for reinforcements, I will go check things out myself!" I ordered while grabbing my spear and shouting for James to open the gates.

 

Oh cr*p, I forgot my donut!

When do you prefer that I post?
  • Every 3 or 4 days but a 600 words chapter Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Every weekend but 1200 words chapter Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Twice a week and no fixed date but 900 words each Votes: 27 64.3%
Total voters: 42 · This poll was closed on Aug 14, 2022 03:30 AM.
43