Chapter 10
3.9k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        The epiphany she gained from this unexpected sexual escapade that has yet to end is in one way a tremendous gain that could provide a lot of benefits for her in the future. What little bit she got quickly escaped her grasp but the system that was bound to her soul and body did not miss it and in fact, it even stored a lot of information from the enlightenment she received? 

        Even though it only lasted a moment, the amount of information contained in that glimpse could exceed that of all the research done on the Academy. It would also probably take the system some time to categorise all of the information as well as analyse the relevant parts in the glimpse.

    What happened to her was so profound, that she felt like she entered a whole new level of zen unlike any thing she had ever felt till now. This isekai experience is becoming rewarding now that she got something to work toward with the system in her hands. She did a mental enquiry and the system gave back her answers to what happened. According to the system, it would take 4 years of processing the data to interpret the information on the glimpse and to properly analyse it. After those 4 years, she would start getting the benefits for it if she could apply the information, she parsed with the help of the system then it would truly benefit her in the long run. 

          The ability to make work different technological applications is among the many different possibilities, that can be made a reality with the knowledge she gained.

        All of the thoughts she had, happened in a minuscule amount of time and when she refocused on reality, she became aware of what happened to her body compared to the enlightenment she received in her mind. She got immediately hit by a wave of cascading pleasure, she got hit like a truck. This cause her to buckle under the effect, that she unknowing clenched all of her orifices. The handsome demon relentlessly thrusting into one of the holes also did not get spared. 

             Jeve for a moment felt Andria go silent, it was too eye-catching to not hear her moan suddenly when it felt like he stood in a hurricane of sweetest moans for at least an hour till now. She did not go unconscious as he had thought, the dominant masculinity in him wanted to drag her down from whatever pedestal he unknowingly thrust her upon but her silence was only an indication of something greater, like a calm before the storm. 

         Jeve got hit by a pulse of incredibly pure ether that only lasted for a mere fraction of seconds and went up to only a few feet from Andria. Even he felt like it was a figment of his imagination, but somehow he just knew - that it somehow changed him. But he had no time to ponder on that because the cute little human girl under him suddenly tightened her cock serving hole, the tightness like his cock got dipped into a black hole. 

     Lea felt a thundering orgasm whose magnitude exceeded that of all the previous orgasms count together rocking her whole body. She launched like a spring to the demon and got attached to him like a koala on his body, every cell in her body shaking like a leaf in the storm. The handsome demon also seemed surprised by the turn of events and fell onto the bed with her underneath him. Lea immediately got beset by an instantaneous explosion of rapture from her womb, the culprit, the one other person with her. 

        Jeve felt immense satisfaction when he started cumming into Andria's defeated pussy, which he made sure to gouge out with his glorious champion cock, personally. He could only maintain a sense of sanity for a few seconds but immediately he lost control of his penis and started cumming hard, the shaking of her body somehow subtly influencing him to lose more sperm than intended from his cock. By the time he finished cumming into her, he became done for the day. His body involuntarily trembled, as load after load filled in her pussy each serving of semen released from his cock jolted the human girl. He felt something inside him reach an equilibrium of sorts, like a balance that made him feel more aware of himself. Before he could make sense of it the feedback from the orgasm, which was too great for him knocked him unconscious. 

              A few hours later, Lea felt her breath return to her normally. She had been cumming nonstop since the demon started entering her holy sanctum, it left her like a fish thrashing and turning for water, this amplified when the handsome demon reached his climax. She couldn't stop her trembling even after the demon stopped filling her womb bursting with his potent seed. She tightly hugged him as if to pass on the excessive tremblings from her body. Her body felt like a liquid flesh and bones somehow held together, all of her senses were enhanced beyond and above what they had tolerances for. She could feel every fibre of her body from the incessant drool leaking from her mouth to the silent moans stuck in her throat and to the log cock that literally took her to heaven and back to earth. Every twitch of Jeve's cock even after he passed out and hit her soft breast pillows and the amount of cum sloshing inside her to how wet the bed became from her nonstop cumming like a broken fountain. She became so sensitive that it took her a few hour's worths of continuous and methodical breathing to come back to her normal state. 

         Jeve felt like a baby in her arms, seeing the devilishly handsome demon sleep in her bosom like a kid who is fast asleep after an energetic full day of fun, she felt something stir inside her, it felt hard to put in words, but she felt like nurturing and taking care of him at least for the moment, she felt like patting his head and stroking his back like what a mother would do to her child, she felt the urge to hug him and protect him and felt warm for some reason, it was certainly not infatuation or love at first sight of sorts, it felt more like she was viewing herself from the mirror of a mother- it was her motherly instinct. 

48