Chapter 11
3.2k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    The first-time experience as a female had drained the unprepared Lea. She got plunged into a sea of carnal passion that she most certainly drowned in it and through dumb luck survived due to being an immortal. When she thought back to her experiences, she knew that even sex with an incubus should not get this exaggerating. It was like she was drugged with a cocktail of drugs which she fed like giving a candy to a kid. 

            It's not like the alcohol did that to her, and when striking off things don't match it boiled down to one thing that could provide an answer. The ether and its inconceivable ways were the only factors that could be blamed. Did the handsome demon had manipulated ether in ways that could break a female with pleasure, she could swear that she was cumming nonstop when Jeve started ramming into her. 

         Somehow she knew that just getting a cock inside her pussy would not warrant that kind of a reaction from her, even before that from the dance till his bed she was losing her mind to the lust, it was as if she was slowly dropping in IQ from the caresses and other expressions of lust the demon employed. It could also be that it was something exclusive to lust demons that somehow makes them proficient in the related matters regarding sex. 

           Or there happens to be a possibility that every race is somehow capable of subconsciously using ether in their ways that somehow define their species. It could be possible, but as she lacks any information on the underlying phenomena there may be many interpretations to it. 

              It was morning right now and she could see the sunlight pour in through the penthouse view from the bed, as she shuffled on the bed and removed a layer of blankets on her body and was about to step out when she heard the handsome demon's voice. 

   "A very good morning to you, my most beautiful Andria " 

Jeve was sitting on the reclining couch facing the scenery of tall buildings in the city that seemed to pierce the skies. It took the breath out of Lea when she saw the scene. 

             Jeve saw the look on her face and chuckled a bit. He became inwardly satisfied seeing her react like that, she seemed a bit like those country bumpkins but all of his other rich friends are used to a similar view, so his show of wealth could only surprise people like her, who are not so rich to live in buildings that looked like cyclopean towers and be spoiled in riches like him. 

             Jeve focused on her, and found out that she was so awed by the scene outside that the blanket she used to cover her bountiful breasts, slid away and exposed them to him, her nipples were a bit erect but not fully, he still remembered the majestic way in which those buds stood upright. The only regret Jeve had was if only milk came from those milk buds, he would just literally drown in it, her heavenly breasts. 

         "I cleaned up the alcohol from your body since you don't have any sort of digestive implants in your body. We also have classes at 9 today so I would suggest you do not take much time admiring the cityscape" Jeve said after he managed to break out of the trance created by looking at her exposed shapely melons. 

    "O..okay, then I'll ready up, and go to classes" Lea gave a nod of approval. 

    She covered her nipples with her arm, seeing a hungry glimmer in the demon's eyes, but she could only do so much with her bulging buns. She quickly became shy now that they were not in a sexual atmosphere. Dry semen was sticking on her thighs and vagina when she put a finger inside her pussy and pulled it back she could see and feel the viscous semen that coated her insides white last night. She once more thought back to how her previous body produced the same white substance but only way less thick, but one look at the potent seed in her hand and she knew that it was made to be bred. Once again silently thanked her new mother for her thoughtful insistence on her using a contraceptive. She did not want to be pregnant this early coming to a new world and also needed some time to warm to the idea of having something living growing inside her and she also had to provide for the baby too, so she have to be earning something at least. 

         "Aah don't worry I didn't do anything to your, um contraceptive inside your body, even though if I felt like it I could make you bear my child just for the fun of it..." Seeing Lea's face harden with a frown Jeve quickly filled in " wait, that, I swear on my family name that I always respect a grown-up lady's opinion, and if you use contraceptives it's not my place to undo it." A soft snort echoed out in the room from Lea. 

      " I was just arriving at a turn to warn you that whatever cheap fourth-rate protection you have for your eggs are nothing much in terms of durability and pretty much any rich fella who felt like seeing you walk around with a bulge on your belly can deactivate the protective measures programmed into that external contraceptive implant that you have. " a bit of confusion came on her pretty face when Jeve told her about it. 

  'I don't know any of this tech things because I am way too new here and I don't think I can reference system on the previous Leandria's memory because she don't have anything on this and mom did tell me that it will work soundly for 5 years at the minimum, so I did not put much thoughts on that as well, but it seems that the rich could always throw money at any problem. Haa... I wish I would be rich like that someday.'

  "S So... Why are you saying this to me now" she asked in a cautious tone feeling as if some demonic scheme is about to be thrown her way.

"I am so glad that you asked me that and in fact I have a very good proposal for you, one that you would not refuse," Jeve said with a broad grin on his face. 

44