Chapter 14
2.5k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          She looked around the class and it seemed to have a functional design to it, pretty much conformed to what should be a class. There were six benches in every row. There was dias at the front of the whole class with the lack of any sort of boards to write. The dias was made with some material having a pristine white colouration, it felt almost holy by the octagonal design. 

              The benches were made for a pair and they had two data pads fixed on them. She took the right corner of the classroom and sat down there, and just in time a ring came from her comm and the teacher came inside the class. All of the students went to their seats. Most sat in any random place the got, and some who looked like couples sat with each other, but it had a recurring theme where everyone sitting on their seats was a male and female pair per bench. 

               The person who sat near her was none other than Jeve A'theron to whom she was thankful due to the anxiety to open up to a stranger. The seat was comfortable it felt smooth on her body. 

          The demon gave her a knowing smile with some mischief lingering on his smile. He swiftly placed his left hand on her thighs and gave a squeeze that made Lea jump a bit. She traced the hand back to the owner and looked him in the eye and gave him a glare saying 'not now'. But the demon ignored it and squeezed her thighs more and even used his elbow to poke her boobs. She tried removing his arm but her arms could not project much strength to repel the demon's sexual harassment on her body. 

      She gave up and looked around to see if anyone caught them in the act but most of them were listening to the teacher who came in. She also decided to listen in and ignore the demon's antics. 

           The teacher was a male and he wore a white lab coat over his clothes. He looked a bit aged like small white hairs sprouted from his temples on his brown hair that reached up to his shoulder, which was combed neatly, silver streaks spread on his short neatly trimmed brown beard. 

        With high technology, everyone in this place looked a 10 out of 10 in appearance and it was the same for even people at the slums. But the true distinction from the rich to poor were the oblivious difference in power, influence and money. Ether thus opened a lot of doors for normal people to transcend the limits and re-direct their fate from something mundane to the extraordinary.

               The professor introduced himself as Lutheron isenec, a faun kin and with one more teacher Ternak himolf - orc kin, would be thier class advisors for the rest of the 5 years. He started talking about things regarding the courses they had to study and how to approach each subject. Mr Litheron told them about how the academy works and as a research institution they did not follow a study and test method of teaching but rather, there were some compulsory and recommended courses to study based on the inclination of the student and they can notify their progress in their studies to the advisor on a weekly basis as a measure of foregoing tests completely. 

          " What the academy tests is not whether the students can learn all of the materials provided and I am sure that most of you present here have many high-level cognitive implants that help with that, but rather to apply what little you have learned to build upon a steady foundation of accumulation that will help you in your pursuit of quenching much of the curiosities regarding the Ether" said the old advisor in a heartfelt way pausing a second to take a look at all of the student's faces. 

          "As you all have read from the prospectus the only way we will grade you will be based on how well you will perform on the your final year project that will be the sum of all your accumulation you had of the total of 5 years. The individual project can be based on anything from etheric tech or to creating spells based on Ether it could be ambitious or unassuming, it really doesn't matter as much, but will it be up to the standards of someone who had spent 5 years on a prestigious Academy renowned in our whole star cluster,is up to you individuals to think." 

        Lea was having a hard time focusing on the proffesor's words because the demon next to her had put his arms around her shoulder and had his hands groping her breasts and shaping them into many different ways. Due to the silk shirt rubbing her soft bra her nipples were getting stimulated every time he does that. She squeezed her thighs tight in order to stay upright, even when the teacher scanned the whole room he did not say anything to Jeve groping her which would have been clearly visible to him. When she looked around she could spot some couples sitting close and even laying their head on their partner's shoulders. 

      'So this isn't something they care about, I'm really confused now, is it some kind of unknown cultural thing due to having different species integrating with each others, I have no clue at all'

             "For now I will recommend everyone some mandatory courses to follow that will help you with your studies to build a sturdy foundation to start upon." The Professor continued his speech, he was a passionate man who did all his to motivate the young men and women.   

      A notification on her comm came to her attention and she looked at the demon and uttered a 'please ' with puppy eyes, seeing it the handsome demon gave a small laugh and withdrew his hands. Lea got some relief when the naughty demon stopped his sexual harassment and checked her comm. It was the courses and subjects that professor Lutheron gave as recommendations. 

Proffessor Lutheron produced a soft bit sharp clap which grabbed everyone's attention from their comms and said " As for now we will have everyone follow the basics and we'll let each of you choose your inclinations on preferred core subjects to take your project later on when you get a direction from having grasped the basic concepts." 

39