Chapter 15
2.4k 1 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         A few weeks went by, and Lea slowly got used to how things are now. She became used to many things both big and small now, and learning to adapt is what she felt confident in. 

        There were many small things in the past weeks that she found hard to get used to, like how when she raises her hands to scratch an itch on her face and she suddenly slaps her boobs or pee without a penis, makeup, heels, long hair, and how sensitive her new body has become. 

        These were relatively easier to get used to, by rewiring the old muscle memory she quickly adapted to small things like these.  

        But there were things she still needs time to get used to like becoming more sociable, getting used to the leering looks of males as well as females sometimes, molestations on her body and catcalls as well. But she knew that with time she will adapt to it as well. 

             The classes were going as per the instructions, there would be lectures that students could attend and it was mostly done by interactive AI instead of real people and the main reason was that many of the professors are involved in many types of research that takes a lot of time, so things like daily lectures are pushed on to many teaching algorithms with deep learning experiences. 

      The Professors only interact with students to give guidance on studies and paths to take, academics are mostly left to the students to figure out and it was due to the majority of the students being rich that they could afford technological enhancements that help them study or absorb content better and also due to students who work hard. Only these two types of people could get admitted to the academy so the teaching was left to the students themselves. 

          Lea finally made some friends among the female circle due to her new friends persistently trying to include her with them. Their group was considered the popular group in the class and often met with hot guys. They also made her invite Jeve and a couple of other guys who became friendly with her.

            The group would go party almost every day after classes, but she would mostly refuse them and go back to her apartment to review the lessons. She would sometimes use the system to comprehend hard parts of her studies and after reviewing the lessons she would go to her old habit of fapping to porn. 

               She still felt her pussy drooling when she thought about sex, but she somehow felt that the more sex she had the more she would lose a part of herself that she inherited from being a male. The male way of things still stuck to her but when others identified her as a female, she would have to do it that way. 

          She liked her new body even if it had many inconveniences like being viewed as a sexual object or her enormous assets. The bliss of sexual release she experienced could not even compare to before when she was a male, her whole body is an erogenous zone in a way. 

       But losing her previous identity as a male and fully embracing her female form was something she felt hard to swallow, it was like suddenly having a step-sibling, and it would take some time to get used to. 

       That made for some interesting but shameful things. Her male mind would want to enjoy a naked beauty, she would strip down and masturbate in front of the mirror. She would also frequently watch porn that looked so realistic and she even brought cheap vibrators to masturbate. 

         But as the days went by the suppressed desires of her female body only grew more severe and no matter how much she came after masturbating she wanted more. She wanted a cock inside her pussy, she needed it stuffed to the full without leaving an inch. She even started feeling good about other people molesting her. She even wore her clothes showing more skin, secretly hoping to entice males into dicking her. 

..........

But things don't work that way, as trespassing into one property and public fucking would be considered a crime so no one would be so bold as to come and rape her. 

          She would have to look for a boyfriend of sorts or she could always work for sex, as an employee in Jeve's business establishment she only had to mark her status as available and she would get a client, but there were reasons she did not go this route, because rich people, with enough money and influence, could cultivate through imbuing ether in their body. It was the reason why Jeve was unusually strong. 

    She came to learn that when someone became rich enough it counted as contributing to society and the Imanity, and those people are awarded a certain type of rank in the form of citizenship. Universal citizenship as it is called has a great significance, it also has many perks attached to being one. 

         The Universal citizenship is only awarded to people who contribute to society, it has about 20 tiers and to become the lowest tier Universal citizen is easier as per Jeve' words. But to reach the top or tier 1 Universal citizen is to imply that they have to heavily contribute to the advancement of the Imanity. Merely being rich is not a criterion to advance in tiers. 

             She also got to know that majority of the people in Imanity are not even Universal citizens, but when someone becomes a universal citizen they gain perks, like to cultivate in Ether. To directly cultivate in Ether there are prerequisites to it and having a strong enough soul is one of most important one trait.

       Ether can only be accessed by using the soul because it is intangible to the body. That is the main reason why Etheric technology is in high demand and to make technology based on Ether to manipulate Ether. 

    And according to Jeve it was not easy to strengthen soul, so most people rely on Etheric tech. 

39