Chapter 20
5k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        The torrent of semen gushing from the veiny cock was very thick. Lea felt the beastly rod twitch and shake so much inside her. It was quite an arousing experience for her. 

            She could also feel her belly fill up from the discharge of semen from her mouth,semen pouring from a hole used to eat and breathe. Cumming to his heart's content Kevil pulled out his little monster from her mouth. It popped out with a soft pop sound accompanied by strings of saliva. 

         Forcefully taking the beast's cock had made Lea a teary-eyed, her appearance with her kneeling, and her gaping mouth through which she took huge gulps of air made her look pitiful. 

    "Arg....you, that was good, didn't know you had it in you" Kevil commented to her 

   Lea merely nodded hearing it. 

" Now, clean it " 

Lea took gingerly took the thick and long meat, flinching at how the entire thing went inside her upper hole. A slap on her cheek with the lion kin's cock, brought her out of her thoughts. 

      She started licking and sucking slowly, she went on until every part of the meat rod was cleaned like it was her favourite food. 

"Good...good, because that will be most likely the only time you get to rest" Kevil gave an ominous smile after saying it. 

   He then reached for her boobs, squeezed and lifted her, Lea felt the pull and went up with it. She could feel his rough hands starting to mould her mammaries, quite roughly. But Lea felt a great deal of arousal from how her silky smooth skin rubbed against the relatively rough skin of the lion kin. She felt  small shocks of pleasure from various parts of her breasts which were in contact with his hands. 

        She moaned a bit, the groping slowly increasing in intensity. The Lion kin grinned at her act. Kevil did not stop at just squishing her milkers, he made them into various shaped, massaging them roughly, pulling the nipples. His rough hands seemingly just pressed into her soft breasts like cotton candy, even with his big hands Kevil could not full envelop her massive breasts that kept on spilling to her sides. He was like a shepherd herding the sheep, but instead of sheep it was her puffy mamaries that git herded into the centre by his rough and stimulating hands. 

         Lea was starting to get more horny and without any cock entering her it made her a bit frustrated. So she started slowly stroking the beastly cock and rubbing it on her pussy lips. Her actions drew the lion kin out of his fun with her milkers. 

   "Haha, you can't wait? I know you must be aching inside your sex hole but don't worry I'll fill you to the brim, I'll throughout violate every part of your soft flesh"he gave a slap to her breasts that made Lea flinch a bit and let go of her breasts. 

          Then with one hand he grabbed her thick jelly like ass cheeks and started moulding them to his desire, at the same time with his other hand he took his thick cock and started stroking it, sometimes rubbing her swollen labia with it. 

          Lea was squirming non stop in the lion kin's embrace. She wanted her womanly holes to be plugged our else her frustration will cause her to leak more juices from her sexual parts. She knew the lion kin was teasing her, it's like he knew her distress but was pretending otherwise, plus he also had his release. But the sight of thick cock elongate and stay erect shortly after ejaculating left her with a bit of anxiety. Because he did say that he will fuck her nonstop and if Kevil recovered extremely fast like this, then by tomorrow she will leaking semen from all her holes like some thrown away sex toy after use. 

          It made her bit nervous but some part of her anticipated it, maybe even wished for it. She could easily feel the sexual corruption she is undergoing, as she took in the figure of the lion kin, it appealed as 'strong' to her in every sense, so her female instinct be accomodating to a strong male slowly took over her mind. She did not feel like it was a bad thing too and also felt more in tune with her body, so she was readily losing inhibitions on this case. 

        Lea finally couldn't take the teasing and made her move to swallow the dick using her pretty pussy. She manoeuvred her hips and at last brought the bulbous thick glans onto the surface of her pinks lips below. 

The lion kin gave a smirk and bend down and whispered to her " I thought that since you were a good girl, I'll give you some breathing room but since you can't stand still, I guess I'll have to start disciplining your naughty body and let you know who is in control here"

     Simultaneously thick vieny monster cock parted her pussy lips and dove into her canal, and  continued to plunge deeper inside like a submarine trying to reach the deepest depth in the oceans. The thrust was slow, but the lion kin did not pull back to complete the thrust but instead he stabbed straight to her vulnerable pussy, covering the distance by slowly burying his mammoth rod inside her. 

        Lea felt like a balloon being pressed down upon, as she felt her inside stretch to her limits. She could almost see the. evil smirk on Kevil's face like he derived some sort of sadistic enjoyment from whatever idiotic sex-induced expression she was showing out. 

     The stabbing cock in her pussy could only go so much, before the velvety walls of her pussy would squeeze out the semen from the penis, sensing this Kevil pulled back out and started with first of thrust inside Lea's welcoming and smooth pussy. 

         The thrust broke the  expression she had tried to carefully hold onto on her face. when the vieny cock was stabbing deep into her, she had small orgasms but the arrival of the first deep thrust was the start of a beastly sex she would not forget for a long time. Her efforts to not show some goofy ahegao face completely crumpled as she squirted out her sexual release. The lion kin did not wait for her though as he started to move like a organic pistoning machine. 

  

36