Luna’s way~2!
3.8k 10 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since childhood, Austin only has come to respect two people based on their strength and capability.

The first one is the Grand Master Merlin Finser, the one and only headmaster of Eden's Academy since anyone could remember. The Saint Ranked mage does contain that potential that gained him the name engraved in the golden history of Gram and also built an admirable image in Austin's memory.

The second is the Knight Commander of the Royal Order, Charles Sinton. The war god had experienced so many deathly battles throughout his life that had instilled a fear in other nations, that if they wanted to harm Gram, they had to face this battle maniac first.

Austin has felt natural admiration toward these aforementioned beings, but that was until now...

**CREEEK**

"!!!"

The hair strands on Austin's arm stood up as he stared at the scene in front.

It's been only ten minutes...

Ten freakin minutes!!

And Luna have turned the battlefield which was already in a distorted condition, into a complete graveyard of demons.

Whatever walked out of the portal regardless they were Unique ranked or Terror. Either they were volant creatures or underground threats; nothing survived.

The mixture of Elemental, Spiritual, and Inheritance types of formation sparkled from Luna's ascended figure as she dominated the battlefield with the sheer use of raw mana.

Due to the fact that there wasn't any Blessing Snatcher involved in the battle, she was able to draw out her true potential, while remaining unfazed even though she was using that absurd amount of magical energy.

Not to talk about her coquettish laugh in between the battle, which would have sounded seductive if not for life she was seizing past each second.

"Fuck..."

**RUMBLE**

Austin couldn't help but exclaim upon seeing the earth-shattering thunder raining down from the sky as Luna fried down seven Terror Ranked demons in one go.

Even Austin requires a minute to put a Terror Demon into sleep unless he doesn't use his artifact and spiritual blessings. And here, the saint who was known for being caring and motherly by nature was pulverizing the demons like they were mere ants.

To say, Austin was shocked would be an understatement. He indeed was proud of being the lover of such a talented warrior, but the dread of angering Luna in the future rose steadily inside his mind.

'Well, she won't kill me even if I were to anger her...right?'

Shrugging his unnecessary thoughts, Austin turned his head toward the group of men who had long lost their vitality because of the fear; Luna unintentionally instilled in them.

Only a single Veteran Rank pope was healing Yuuske back to health, while sweating profoundly.

Catching Austin's gaze, Yuuske pushed the pope away as he intently glared at the raven-haired youth.

Yuuske was indeed frightened beyond belief upon feeling Austin's might, and now when he caught a glimpse of what this rumored Saint was capable of, he had already lost hope of winning this battle...

....In his human form.

'Well, better than dying..'

Thinking to himself, Yuuske brought up a small purple pill that was oozing with condensed demonic energy.

Austin saw the ordeal, but he didn't have much time to proceed since he might come in Luna's way, so Austin stood right at his point and let the hero do whatever he desired in his final moments.

Yuuske sneered at the weak response, before he threw the pill inside his mouth while keeping his gaze fixed on Austin.

'Blame your luck, bastard, for pushing me to this point...'

Thinking at his final instants as a human, Yuuske felt a massive surge of strange energy penetrating every part of his body, overtaking his mana and hijacking his senses.

"KHAK!"

Dropping on his left knee, Yuuske saw his hand bulging before his limbs started expanding dangerously. His armor started tearing up as soon his whole body converted into a savage state.

Crimson condensed blood covered his whole body, with the previous handsome feature changing into a distorted shape as Yuuske's overall size bulged disturbingly.

"KUAK! KHAAAK!"

The tone of growls shifted to a heavier phase as the small human frame, converted into a humungous 5-meter demon with limbs similar to humans yet massive to be called humane.

His head was now bald, with two sharp fangs protruding from the lower jaw. The previous amber eye was turned into a maroon without any sign of fixed pupil, as the formerly handsome man wholly turned into a crimson monster.

"UOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH"

Former summoned hero, roared in agitation, sending tremors throughout the battlefield as it took his massive step forward.

Austin also walked only a foot when both demon and Austin halted because of varying reasons.

The demon stopped because his body was restricted with pure mana to even let his single finger move. And the reason Austin halted...

"Sorry, darling. Just a second, and I will wrap this up."

Luna's beautiful hair, which had regained its original peculiar shade, swayed freely in mid-air as she pleaded Austin to wait for some time since she didn't want to interrupt him mid-fight.

Austin raised his brows for some reason, before he nodded for Luna to continue.

Luna smiled before landing between the crimson demon and her beloved, as soon her eyes got covered with a cyan hue.

[Hymn of Celeria]

A small vortex, with a whirlwind actively erupting out of it, formed on Luna's palm as she stood calmly at her spot while maintaining the mana terrifyingly.

With a smirk, she released the vortex toward the two portals from where the new group of demons was about to exit.

The whirlpool of greenish-blue wind engulfed the demon along with the whole two significant gateways before everything disappeared within a moment.

The whole thing only took twenty-second as Luna turned toward Austin with a big grin on her face.

Austin's lips twitched as he thought, why didn't Luna use such a spell since the start? Then again, the way she expectantly came up to him, he could not just break her heart, could he?

"How was I?"

Luna's face was slightly red due to the overuse of mana, but other than that, she was completely fine, both mentally and physically.

Austin sighed with a smile, before bringing his hand over the shy Luna as he praised her.

"Hai..hai. My Luna is the best."

"Hmmm~"

Luna giggled with a toothy smile plastered on her charming face as she enjoyed the pats of Austin.

**GUOOOOOHHH**

Another loud roar erupted from the only demon available on the ground, which made Luna extremely annoyed.

"Should I dispose of this one too, darling?"

Luna immediately chanted a spell and was about to release it toward the demon, before Austin stopped her.

"No, Luna. If it would have before he had eyed you with such a disgusting gaze, then I would have let you take him down. But now..."

Luna's eyes widened in surprise as she blinked at her darling, who seemed to be more handsome currently, as his aura grew fiercer before he concluded his words.

"Now, it's personal."

____________________

A/N:- I will wrap up the fight in the next chapter, promise.

And did you guys like the way Luna calls him now?

Leme know in the comments~

77