Luna’s Drunk?
3.6k 5 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a thinly lighted hall could be seen a feminine figure of a raven-haired woman as she stealthily made her way inside the palace of Xylex, without letting her presence become evitable with her steps.

The pill she got from Austin, helped Sicily, avoid the sensors and those who were guarding the indoor palace. Fortunately, there weren't many guards left inside the castle doors, and the disaster outside has kept the residuals occupied.

Sicily currently had a slightly pale face as after all the reinforcement arrived on the battlefield; then only she infiltrated the fortress.

Naturally, she witnessed the brutal strength Austin displayed to overwhelm the battlefield while facing Yuuske. But since she already has seen how Austin fights back in Eden Academy, she wasn't frightened by him to the extent she was showcasing right now.

What made Sicily bathe in a cold sweat was the traumatizing might that the woman displayed, who was known to be a Saint Healer, yet inflicted irreversible damage on her enemies, just contrary to her title.

If Sicily didn't had seen it with her own eyes, she might never have believed that Luna could be so ruthless and overpowering in battle. The blend of different kinds of mana channels and how she redirected it, made Sicily believe that she was by no means comparable to her.

'I better take my Kyou-kun far away from her...'

Thinking so, Sicily fastened her feet and walked toward the direction from where Kyouki's energy was faintly leaking out.

____________________

Back on the battlefield, the sky was still dark due to the miasma leaking out of the dead bodies of the demons, stood three figures varying in the race.

Two of them were humans, and the third has lost his humanity, some minutes ago.

Luna was sitting on the wall by the bridge end as she kept her gaze fixed on her beloved darling with a smile never leaving her face.

Austin was facing the distorted red demon with his eyes solely focused on his enemy as he waited patiently for it to move.

The demon, after getting liberated from Luna's bind, was already so much agitated that it didn't let Austin wait for long before it conjured a black orb on top of its massive palm, which was purple lightning sparkling all over.

(A/N:- Yuuske(demon)= 'It.')

The black orb was indeed made up of raw curse energy that only an actual demon could possess. But an entity that was previously human and wasn't born like this using curse powers, made Austin a little perplexed. Nevertheless, he kept it aside for now, and awaited the blow to be released.

With a high-pitched roar, the crimson monster released the orb, which grew up to seven feet in diameter, toward the raven-haired youth.

"UGOOOHH!"

The dark orb broke the surface as a trail from where it passed and moved toward Austin. The sphere was by no mean agile since it could have been traced with normal human eyes, but the dark energy it was releasing and the impact it would inflict, could have put a whole town into eternal slumber.

But despite sensing such energy, Austin didn't waver from his footing, and raising his hand just when the orb was some feet apart from him; he activated a specific part of his spell.

"[Gluttony]"

Suddenly a black ink shadow erupted from the center of Austin's palm like it was freed from a long restrain before the unshaped shadow covered the whole curse energy along with the globe and disappeared from existence.

"Feuh~ Impressive, darling~."

Luna, in a bizarre yet energetic mood, shouted in praise like she was enjoying the show her beloved was displaying.

Austin smiled wryly as he concluded that Luna indeed was mana drunk before he sensed the demon again releasing a heavy mass of curse energy toward him.

This time not only one but two dark orbs of the same density glided toward Austin only to get eaten by his spell.

The demon who, formerly named Yuuske, launched these deadly spheres on Austin in hopes of pushing the human to his limit, while repeating its attacks restlessly.

Austin's Gluttony was indeed a powerful energy-oriented spell negater, but there was a limit where he could absorb with his current physique.

Disappearing from his spot by utilizing the agility stats he has accumulated until now, Austin got out of the barrage of attacks and appeared just above the bald head of the demon.

**DHAAK**

Using his adjoined palms as a hammer, Austin landed a trembling blow on the demon's crown but to no avail.

As expected of a demon whose aura was evidently higher than the second degree of Terror Rank. Its head was still intact, without even a dent.

Austin's eyes were still unfazed as this much was in his capability.

Raising his right hand, Austin blocked the incoming punch of the demon, without much trouble.

**DHAK**

An audible shockwave was generated from the collision of the big fist with Austin's bare palm, but the halt was so brutal that the creature couldn't move even an inch further.

With Austin's left hand still on its crown, he channelized his mana and conjured one of his elemental spells.

[Infernous]

Like a curtain of flames, the whole figure of the crimson demon got covered in Austin's most proficient spell.

However, it seemed that the creature's skin was a lot thicker than it appeared. Even Austin didn't use his harshest degree of flames, it still could have blown away a horde of Unique ranked demons.

"GUOOOOOOOO"

Roaring like a beast, the demon threw his forelimbs in an indefinite direction, trying to attack the human anyhow.

Austin darted away from his position before launching another set of fireballs to keep the demon busy.

**BOOOOOM**

**BOOOOOM**

Heavy amount of explosions erupted with the crimson monster at the center. The ground school violently, with the mana in the air fluctuating tremendously with the chain of attacks, Austin was hurling.

The reason why Austin wasn't releasing the curse energy he had deposited from his gluttony was for the safety of the hero.

The accumulated dark energy by no means was small. From what Austin could sense, this final attack might end the monster along the whole vicinity, engulfing the entire Xylex main palace.

That's why he needed to be sure of Kyouki's safety, and fortunately...

[Ding!]

[+300 Villain's Point]

[Host's presence has changed the Hero's destiny.]

A wild grin formed across Austin's lips as he read the system's content, signifying that Sicily had accomplished her job, and now he finally could let loose.

Halting his bombardment, Austin ascended in mid-air before calling out for the girl who was amusingly watching the battlefield with her oceanic eyes, never leaving Austin's figure.

"Luna."

"Yes, darling~."

"Created a barrier around the area. Don't let the aftereffect harm the city."

Luna nodded with a smile as she loves to be useful to her darling , before she obliged with his wish~

Austin sensing the terrifying use of mana from Luna, which she was utilizing for creating a barrier, sighed in defeat.

Focusing his senses to the front, he cracked his knuckles before he commenced the preparation of the spell, which would become an opening to a massive upcoming event.

'It's time to pay back.'

_________________

A/N: - Drop a comment~

73