Onii-sama~1!
4.4k 7 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A-Austin...Isn't it a little too much...?"

Luna, who was previously having a little hangover from the overuse of mana, came back to herself after witnessing the absurd length Austin had utilized inside a single spell.

Not only did the condensed demonic energy he accumulated through his gluttony, but he also added his spiritual energy to form a single giant orb of nothing but raw mana.

It was a feat to accomplish itself, that Austin was able to channel the curse energy and keep it integrated along with his own spell, as the miasma was far greater for any human to endure and keep their calm.

The crimson demon wasn't able to move because of the ferocity he faced with the heavy showers of fireballs from Austin, and right now, its limbs were restrained with Luna's bounds.

But even if she didn't restrain the demon, there was no chance of it countering the thing Austin had formed in such less time.

The inside of the palace was dead silent itself since they knew death was nearing.

Many tried to run away, but the barrier Luna drew didn't only suppress energy from leaking out, but it goes for humans too.

Thannath's expression, by all means, defined hopelessness.

His eyes were entirely drawn upon the huge dark sphere which was hanging in mid-air just above the human; he never thought to hold much threat in the first place.

The Emperor of the Southern Continent, was informed that the hero of Gram was a potential carrying youth who was the only one in the past two centuries to have attained the blessing of the Goddess of Light.

There was talk about the Saintess, too, that she has transcendental healing prowess and has a great affinity with the hero that she even subdued a Terror Rank demon in her first expedition.

But the news about a monster living in human flesh, who solely took all the demons sent to Gram, was still fresh, so Thannath didn't pay much attention to it.

But now he regrets his carelessness...

'That damn Saint first and now this...Is this really the end for us...'

Thannath was expressionlessly looking at the dark sky, which was shadowed by the humungous orb of 10m measuring one end to another.

It goes without saying, that other than the Hero, Thannath has sent to Gram, no one in Xylex could face such catastrophe in the face of two humans who were shattering every expectancy and trespassing every limits a mortal should have.

Back at Austin.

Austin thanked Luna inwardly since she had been healing him and providing the blessing support, so he doesn't collapse due to the heavy amount of curse energy he has chanted.

Austin wasn't able to foresee this much details that the toll on his body would become this severe.

'It seems I have so much to learn from her..."

Adjusting his breath, the raven-haired youth looked at the colossal palace underneath him.
There were about a hundred soldiers and other nobles along with Emperor Thannath and the demon.

Austin indeed felt bad massacring these many people, but in the end, he didn't have a system of Righteous Hero, but of a Villain's

He knew he had to make a tough decision in order to fulfill the desire he had been pursuing since the time he found this system.

'I hope you get well with this, Saya...'

Muttering under his breath, Austin finally let go of the giant orb.

The ground shook violently, the air trembled in real-time, and the mana from the surrounding seemed to be shaken up with the sheer shockwave of this single energy bomb, was creating.

The eyes of most of those who were on the ground, shut down as they awaited the miserable death they had never thought of experiencing until this morning.

The crimson demon, who still had some of its human wits remaining, also kneeled on the ground with fear and hopelessness hazing its eyes as death neared.

Thannath, without any peculiar thought in mind and particular emotion on his face, sat on the chair that he generally used to watch the outside scenery, but now what he asked was his demise which seemed to be inevitable at this point.

'In the end, that guardian bastard never actually helped...'

When every expectancy of Xylex's survival seemed to fade out, something unexpected happened.

"!!!"

**SLIIIING**

**BOOOOOOOOOM**

The orb, which only had glided some inches down from its initial position, was cut in clean half before it detonated not so far away from Austin's front.

And not only that. Before Austin could have blasted away with the shockwave, something kicked on his torso with a strength that far surpassed his own.

"KWHAK!"

With a faint cry, Austin has blasted away like a beam of energy, before he collided with the barrier Luna has conjured around the vicinity.

"AUSTIN!!"

Luna screamed upon seeing such a shocking turn of events, before she activated her levitation to go toward him, only to be interrupted in the end.

**SWIIIIN**

The tip of a lean blade approached Luna's left eye, which she was able to block with her index finger, just an inch apart.

The holder of the blade was thoroughly shocked to be countered in such an effortless way; nevertheless, she didn't let her mind become fuzzy as she tried to pry the tip through Luna's skin.

The silver-haired Saint, who was already on edge after seeing Austin getting hurt like that, felt this woman was nothing less than annoying.

"I don't know who- Wait aren't you the..."

Luna's eyes widened in utter shock as she finally got a perfect look at the face of the woman who harmed Austin just some moments ago, and now she was trying to take life of Luna.

The woman didn't wait to hear Luna's words, before she slanted her katana and went for the nape of her target.

Luna sneered at such an attempt, as she held the blade before it could even have touched her, and clutched the metal hard enough to result in its crumble.

"!!!"

The beautiful raven-haired woman made a face of utter disbelief as she stared at her broken katana like she had seen her biggest nightmare.

"Like I said, lets tal-"

"You whore!"

**SLAP**

Luna, who was trying to have a decent conversation with the woman, was unexpectedly slapped on her left cheek.

The woman was huffing in rage as she stared at Luna like a prey which she could put an end to, any moment now.

With her head tilted right, Luna stared at the ground with her eyes turning lifeless, as she spat out the blood which gushed out from her tongue.

This was the second time she had been slapped in her life. The man who hit her for the first time, was already in grave. Now this second time, she was thinking no less compensation at all.

'I am sorry, Austin....'

_____________________

A/N:- Hey wait...I know this smell.

Oh yeah. Its time for drama muhahahahah!

78