Onii-sama~3!
4.2k 11 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I love my big brother.

Since childhood, I have had very few friends, and in name of relatives, I did have cousins, but they barely talked with me straight-faced.

And given my introverted nature since childhood, I also never felt like growing closer to anyone except for one person.

He was a high schooler living in the same neighborhood, except for the fact that he lived alone. I was two years younger than him, so after getting acquainted while on my commute, I started calling him Nii-san.

He was a nice guy. He liked the band I used to hear, and also, he was a fan of the same idol group I follow. We quickly grew really close.

My mom, didn't like my Nii-san, because he was older than me and also he was an orphan, so she thought that my brother would be unruly and mannerless. So disgusting way of perception she had.

That's why me and my Nii-sama hanged out at his place. I sometimes gave him food, too, by sneaking out of the house since Nii-sama didn't have much money, and his part-time job paid significantly less.

Reading manga lazily to going to the aquarium. From cooking together to spending weekends. We were having the best time of our life.

These small things were more than enough to make me fall for him.

His caring nature. His carefree smile. His polite behavior. His adorable gestures started making my heart tingly all the time whenever he was around.

Even though I called him my big brother, I was already seeing him as a man.

I also planned my future with him, where I would make him stay home and look after our kids, and I go to a job to keep our lovely family happy.

I had my plans, and since I was confident in my skills, I knew I would mend my Nii-sama to enjoy life with me without turning toward any strange path.

But everything came down to hell when that day...

**KNOCK**

"We are coming in."

_________

As the black-haired woman heard the knock, the figure of a silver-haired woman who had captivated her in this cabin emerged from the other side.

"Why did you capture instead of ending me?! And if you really don't intend to kill me, then return my pendant right at this instance!!"

The woman growled as she tried to break free from the chain binders which Luna had conjured before leaving her in the small cabin in the forest of Xylex.

Upon seeing such a futile try to break free, Luna felt sighing, but she suppressed her weariness and spoke in an indifferent tone.

"Well, I gave it to someone."

The raven eyes of the woman went wide in disbelief as her face went to Luna's nape before she found that, indeed, the silver chain wasn't there anymore.

"W-Who did you give it to..."

Her mouth was wide agape, finding it difficult even to mutter the words that made her mind numb.

That pendant was the last thing that her Onii-sama gave her before she lost him and fell into a comma. If she were to lose that last piece of the memorandum, then there wouldn't be anything that could connect her with him.

But thankfully, Luna's following words made her calm down a little but soon baffled too.

"Don't worry; I gave it to its rightful owner, whom you wanted me to pass it to."

The woman blinked in quite a perplexion as she tried to find the meaning behind her words, and when she did realize what Luna said...another round of shock passed through her comprehensibility.

"You...ca-can't be serious."

"Then why don't you see by yourself."

Saying so, Luna made space at the entrance before a figure of a teenage boy appeared inside the room.

The first thing the captive woman noticed was the platinum blond hair adorning the person's head before her gaze fell upon his emerald orbs which were staring at him with a complicated look.

"S-Saya...."

The person whom Austin regarded as Saya, felt her senses betraying her since the silhouette she often saw in her dreams while she was in comma belonged to the man in front.

And not only that. There was not a single person whom she told her name after being summoned into this world. A foreigner knowing her name whom she had a complete doubt to be familiar with...

Her heart was going terribly anxious, passing each second.

"O-Onii-sama...?"

She wasn't even able to utter words properly because of the tears she was wailing up with. Her hazy eyes were soon filled with hot liquid, just like the person she called her big brother.

Neither of them noticed when Saya's bind disappeared or when the third person left the room.

Exiting the cabin, Luna sighed heavily as she tried her best not to go inside for the time being.

She knew if she was to see Austin near another woman, even if the woman was his sister, she might lose it with her current state of mind.

"Let's see where those two are."

Activating levitation, she flew away while tracking the mana signature of the hero and Sicily, who left the palace quite sometime early.

It didn't take her time to pinpoint Sicily's location, which was just on the other side of the bridge which connected the outer city with the palace.

Descending, she saw Kyouki getting treated by Sicily as she band-aid his shoulder, and helped him relieve his pain.

Luna sighed once again, and used her healing on the ragged hero before the two realized someone was approaching them.

"Luna-urgh!!"

Kyouki, who, after seeing Luna all of a sudden, energetically tried to get up only to feel the internal damage all over again.

"Stay still, since I won't be using my mana on you again."

Luna stated coldly, which made Kyouki speechless.

Sicily was facepalming at Kyouki's behavior, who couldn't seem to remain calm just upon catching a glimpse of Luna.

"So, what were those terrifying blasts some time ago? And what about Xylex and the demons?"

Sicily slightly shivered as the memory of Luna fighting the masses emerged in her mind, as well as the massive explosion she heard while running away with Kyouki.

"Well, everything was sorted out. Now Xylex won't take the initiative or, more like, can't. Anyway, should we grab something to eat?"

Luna proposed as she started walking forward, before the two also stood up steadily to follow her.

Both Kyouki and Sicily had a perplexed expressions on their faces as they blinked toward each other for a moment before Sicily asked the obvious.

"Umm, Luna? Where is Austin?"

Luna, without changing her expression nor her movements, spoke in a serene tone.

"He...he has went somewhere, but would surely return. Let's go."

______________________

A/N:- Next chapter would contain Austin's and Saya's conversation majorly.

80