Another fool in love!?
1.4k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am glad that you all returned safely."

A genuine relieved smile was expressed by the first Prince as he saw the trio return from the Labyrinth.

After Kyouki and Cordelia returned to the surface some days ago, the latter mentioned went to inform the ordeal to her superior after a proper rest.

Kyouki didn't stop her but just he altered her report and asked his childhood friend to keep some of the things hidden. Cordelia assured him since she now knew, what worth Austin carried and how much Gram requires such a being.

No. It goes for the whole of humanity.

The second prince was undoubtedly anxious just like his sister who didn't even leave the headmaster's office ever since that day when Austin left.

The white-bearded mage had to shift his working documents to his quarters since the first princess was not ready to budge at all.

Mikhail had come to his conclusion about Tiara's unexpected actions but he has chosen to gather more information and let her collect her feelings first.

"Thanks to you, I was able to gain a lot from there."

Both men let go of each other hands after a shake, as Austin spoke with a genuine smile, much to Mikhail's astonishment.

There wasn't anything mentioned in Cordelia's report of gaining artifacts or other treasure inside so whatever Austin was talking about either comes from the last floor or was something beyond such level?

Mikhail had his thoughts but he did his best to hide his curiosity for now since the three in front deserved a much-needed vacation.

"I will probably find you in the evening if your highness has time today."

Mikhail sucked on thin air by being offered such generously as he jumped to snatch the opportunity without hesitation.

"Then I will be waiting for your arrival, Master Austin."

Austin nodded as they once again shook their hand before turning toward their person in concern.

Luna and Saya were chatting with Tiara and Merlin who was the only one present alongside with Kyouki who was standing silently in a corner after his initial exchange with Austin.

The hero was glad that they made it back and that was enough for him to stay at his place, smiling merrily as he saw the others conversing.

"Umm…since my dear sister has got assurance of Sir Austin and his teammates' safety, I am assuming I will not be returning alone today?"

Upon hearing her brother's remark, Tiara flinched as her face turned crimson within a second. A complaining glare at the smiling bastard brother was the only thing she could do for now.

Austin blinked in perplexion before Saya told him about the situation.

"Your highness has been staying in the office since that day of our departure. She was quite stressed…apparently more than she should be."

Saya's suspicious gaze made Tiara even more embarrassed since the latter found herself being gawked at by the man she could not resist.

Austin with his brows raised in surprise, approached Tiara before he spoke his genuine thoughts.

"I am touched, your highness. But it's not good as well for your to keep your family worried, isn't it?"

Tiara lowered her head in shame but from inside even the sweet scolding of Austin was making her squirm in elation and excitement.

Luna had her focus on the girl ever since and with such behavior, she became certain about a lot of things.

'This guy…really… '

"T-Then I will be returning now, Sir Austin. But ca-can I ask for your a-a-appointment as well in the evening?"

Austin was not sure why the fidgety princess asked such a thing but he affirmed without putting much thought into it.

"Sure. I will be looking forward to it then."

_._._._

After greeting the headmaster and having last words for the night with Kyouki, everyone except for the person whose office they were acquiring, left the place.

Saya was mentally and physically exhausted so Luna cast a low calming spell on her and tucked her in the blanket.

It was a very harmonious sight for Austin to see his lover and sister getting closer with time.

Since Saya was staying at Luna's place, both of them retired back to their love nest around midnight.

"That princess has fallen over heels for you, master Austin."

As they walked inside Austin's room, Luna suddenly broke the news since she had an idea of how oblivion Austin could be to such matters.

And indeed he had no clue.

"Really? I think rather she is more concerned for us since we are considered as so-called Gram's assets?"

Luna could only sigh in resignation on how ignorant he could be at times as she let loose of her overcoat and was left in a simple one-piece dress.

"I don't want to surveillance so please keep an eye on what she feeds you tomorrow. Or should I just bind you in chains and declare you no longer accessible to others?"

Austin laughed hearing such an absurd joke as he shook his head and replied in an amused tone.

"I will take care so stop overthinking."

Austin also let go of his armor as he put the other stuff in his inventory before he saw Luna approaching the bathroom door.

Turning just at the partition, she raised her brows and asked in a coquettish tone.

"Care to join?"

As she said, her dress slid down slowly on the ground, exposing her pale white skin which gave her curvacious body even more tempting touch.

*Gulp*

"Can't say no to that… "

_________________

A/N: - The last line… did you get the ref?

17