Chapter- 4 Status
4.6k 8 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—-------------

Chapter-4

—-------------

The condition inside of the Church is not so good: cracked walls, withered paint, and broken windows.

He passed through the hall to the back of the church where he sensed Hestia earlier.

There is a single room, a kitchen and one bathroom.

In the room, there is one old couch and a single bed.

Hestia lead him to bed and made him sit down she looks at him and said in an embarrassed tone "Sorry the condition of my home is not in good condition"

Yuno chuckled hearing her embarrassed tone as he speaks "You don't have to worry about that since I can't see it's useless anyway"

Hestia's face turned red hearing such a reasonable thing thinking that her first expression as a goddess to her first dependent had been ruined.

"So now I will be able to get your blessing Hestia-sama, should you conduct some sort of ceremony or something else?" Yuno asked this to change the subject as he doesn't want to keep his goddess embarrassed.

Hearing his question, she quickly calms down her red face, while she tries to reply in a normal tone "No it's rather simple I just need to drop a few droplets of my blood on your bare back and you gain my blessing"

Falna is the grace, sometimes called blessing, given by Gods and Goddesses to their familia members. Those with a falna can gather excelia to raise their status and grow stronger.

The Gods gave falna to adventurers to bring forth heroes, and the first God to give out a falna was Ouranos.

"Is it that simple?" Yuno asked as the process is fairly simple than he imagined.

Hestia just nodded her head to confirm him.

"Can we start now?" Yuno asked since he just wanted to complete his registration as quickly as possible and became a full-fledged Adventurer.

"Ok, just strip and lie down on the bed," Hestia said as she had no problem with it. She will be glad in fact since when she was in heaven she always wanted to dream of having her familia.

"Alright," yuno said as he stood up while he put down his bag and crane on the side.

Hestia also stands up and tries to find some sharp object to bleed herself.

Then he started to remove his t-shirt, showcasing his godly perfect body in full glory.

"Got it" Hestia also found a pin as she turned around, she froze at her place with her wide-open eyes.

*gulp*

Seeing his perfect body with his handsome face couldn't help but swallow her saliva.

When she first saw his face, she was slightly surprised because his face is better than most gods but since she is used to handsome men who were trying to court her.

This is true, considering In Heaven, she refused courtship with males. Hestia, Athena, and Artemis were known as the Big 3 Virgin Goddesses.

She never saw any male bare body, since she hardly left her temple, not to mention he has just a perfect body with 8 abs.

Yuno notices her gaze as he asks her "Is something wrong?"

Hestia quickly shook her head and said while "n-nothing everything is fine, just lay down on the bed and is that I can do my work more easily" 

"Alright," Yuno said as he lay down on the bed while facing his back towards the ceiling.

Hestia is also a sign of relief seeing he didn't notice anything since she doesn't want to ruin her image as his goddess anymore as it already has.

Then she moves toward the bed and climbs up as she sits on his back.

Then she takes the pin and injures her finger as a blood drop falls on his back.

While she closed her eyes started to chant something, as his back started to glow and one tattoo started to appear.

"Congratulations yuno for officially becoming the first member of my familia," Hestia said while grabbing one piece of paper and ink from the side table.

While she continued to say "Now I am writing your status on the sheet, so try not to move for a while" then she started writing.

Status is the falna set as various parameters. Status is made up of basic abilities, development abilities, magic, skills, and the overall level. 

It manifests itself physically in a form similar to a tattoo as a mass of text with all its characteristics detailed, as well as the corresponding family's emblem. 

To protect its valuable contents, Gods have developed a method by which they can hide their familia members' statuses, only revealing them for updates.

 However, since it is all written in hieroglyphs, the language of the Gods, very few mortals can read it. 

Only the respective patron God can unveil and update a person's status. Nonetheless, there exist items which allow others to do so, even if they aren't Gods themselves.

Yuno nodded his head as he closed his eyes and tried to stay relaxed.

After a while, she put down the quill and then started to read.

As she read his status, her eyes started to wide open in surprise and her hands started to tremble.

"WHAT'S WITH THIS STATUS!!!!??" Hestia screamed after she read his status.

Yuno got startled by her sudden scream, and he quickly asked "Is Hestia-sama something wrong with my status!??"

"Wrong? I will tell you your status right now, you tell me what's wrong with it" since he can't see, she can only tell his status by mouth.

Then Hestia started to tell his status one by one:

[Name:] Yuno

[Level:]  1

[Abilities:]

STR: I0

VIT: I0

DEX: I0

AGI: I0

MAG: I0

[Magic:]

None

[Skills:]

1."Observation Haki"

-The user of this skill can predict the opponent's moves shortly before they make them, thereby making the attack much easier to evade with enough skill.

This skill also allows the user to sense and empathise with the emotions and nature of others.

This skill unlike any other type of skill has hardly any visible indication when being used. 

Aside from their enhanced dodge rate. In some instances, the user's pupils turn red when activating this skill.

2. "Armament Haki"

-This skill allows the user to use their spiritual energy to create, in essence, an invisible armour around themself, providing incredible offensive and defensive capabilities.

3. "Conqueror Haki"

-This skill is a rare type of skill which allows the user to exert their willpower over others.

This type of skill cannot be attained through training and only one in several million people are born with this skill.

4. "Gravity"

-This skill allows the user to create and manipulate gravitational forces.

…..

After hearing his status, he thought 'I didn't think one piece abilities will be shown in status but it's good for me, I can now use my abilities without any reserves and nobody will question me.

"I think my status is fine, Hestia-sama," Yuno said as he sorted all his thoughts and replied to her.

"Fine? You think it's fine!?!! Its monstrous status you know!!!!" Hestia shouted seeing yuno acting like it's not a big deal even after hearing his status.

"It's that big of a deal," yuno asked in confusion as he didn't know what the standards of this world were.

Hestia facepalms herself and speaks "yuno you know when a person receives a blessing, they normally don't have any skills, only a few people can awaken a skill just after they receive the blessing we normally considered them as geniuses"

"But on the other, you got 3 skills instantly the moment you receive my blessing not to mention all the skills you got are extremely powerful"

"Isn't that a good thing?" Yuno asked this as he still can't understand the problem.

"I am not saying this is a problem but if your status gets exposed, the other familia will not leave you alone, they will do anything to get you on their side or get rid of you due to jealousy and envy," Hestia said this very seriously.

Yuno thought for while and said, "then should I never expose my status in public"

"Yes, no matter what, never tell them about your skills, otherwise it will be a big problem for us, get it," Hestia said as she looked toward yuno.

"I promise that I will not tell anyone," Yuno said as he understood Hestia saying this for his own sake.

"Good, it's great you understand" Hestia smiled looking satisfied seeing that yuno finally understands what she meant.

—------------------------------------------------------------

Now I will introduce our members of Shinigami's familia who are now supporting me:

Level 5- none

Level 4- Connor Teague ( new )

Level 3- Allen Yanovsky ( new ), Andrew Lagasse and Mürsel Kenna ( left the familia ).

Level 2- JMK (new), ChilleT ( new ), eric, brian every, SaLTY, Scorpio, Wesley Tebbens and Tyler Jones.

Level 1- none

......

Join my discord server Shinigami's Familia

here's the like- https://discord.gg/eRKXwrGG

Server Boosters- Haku

.......

support me on pat reon for advanced chapters

here's the link- https://www.pat reon.com/6Shinigami9

Currently- 12 advanced chapters are available for pat reon.

......

Thank you for reading this....

148