Chapter- 7 Hostess of Fertility
3.8k 1 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Please support me

—--------------

Chapter-7

—--------------

*ting* *ting* *ting*

They both enter the building, and the small bell attached to the door rings.

"Welcome~~" a waitress welcomes them.

"Hello Chloe, can you take us to an empty table for 2 people?" Hestia asked this as she comes here regularly since the food here is cheap, so she knows all the employees of this pub.

"Right away, goddess Hestia," Chloe said but as she saw Yuno, she had a strange glint in her eyes.

Chloe has green eyes and black hair with cat ears and a tail of the same colour. She wears a green above-the-knee dress with long puffed sleeves and a white collar which seems to be some sort of uniform.

White apron and headband, small orange bow under the collar, Black leggings and short brown ankle boots.

 

The interior of the pub is normal like in any other old-timey pub, all the furniture is made of wood.

Now the pub is less crowded than other times, she brought them to the corner table.

"By the way goddess Hestia, who's this pretty boy~?" Chloe asked as they settled down in their seats.

"His name is Yuno, and also my first dependent of my familia, and isn't he handsome?" Hestia said with a proud expression and a puffed-out chest.

"Hello, nice to meet you" Yuno also greeted her with a warm smile as he waved his hand.

Chloe's eyes sparkled as she got a chance to talk to him.

She is a shotacon and labels young boys as "the treasure of the world".

And she also wants a handsome younger man to spoil her.

The second she saw him, she was stunned for a moment at the wondrous sight of how handsome he is.

Even though he felt pity for him seeing that he is blind due to his extremely handsome face, she quickly ignores that fact.

"Chloe, can you bring us 2 regular meals?" Hestia said, interrupting Chloe's train of thought.

"A-alright" Chloe replies with little difficulty because if the owner finds out she is playing again instead of attending to customers, the owner will punish her this time severely.

So she can only turn around but before she turns around she sees Hestia has a smug look on her face like she is mocking her.

Seeing this, black veins popped out of her head, but she managed to calm down and returned to her cheerful look.

"Owner, 2 regular meals on table no.3," Chloe says loudly as comes towards the counter.

"COMING RIGHT UP!" A loud voice booms from the back of the counter as one woman with a bulky body shows up.

"Who is she?" Yuno asked Hestia as he is curious about this owner who should be a fighter ( sensed by observation haki ) rather than the owner of a pub.

"Her name is Mia, but be careful around her she is strict both to her employees and customers alike". 

"She doesn't tolerate any violence within the pub or slacking off by her employees and will punish any individuals no matter who they are," Hestia said with a very serious expression 

Recalling the scene when somebody caused trouble in the pub and after Mia beat them so hard they were unable to walk again.

Yuno, hearing seriousness in her tone, also nodded his head.

Not because of her tone but also what he saw with his observation haki, he realised that all the employees of this pub are females.

But this is not as surprising as the fact that all the employees except two women are equal or stronger than himself.

And the strongest one is Mia, the owner of this pub.

Due to the progression of his current template, he now can guess the strength of the people he senses through observation haki.

But he felt about one thing, that there is one waitress that he worried about the most.

He can sense that she has the same orb in her as goddess Hestia but instead of glowing blue, it's glowing purple and its size is also smaller than Hestia.

And he can also sense her staring at him from time to time.

"Kiddo, you seem new here" his thoughts were interrupted by a loud sound coming into his ear.

He quickly replied "yes ma'am, I just arrived today in orario"

"HAHAHA~is that right, kiddo? Then I guess you are going to be an adventure, right?" Mia laughed loudly as she said this.

Because she can tell by her years of experience that even though he is blind, he is strong compared to other newbies.

But not everyone is as worry-free as she is. Everyone except the girl who Yuno was being wary of cast him a worrying look since they all thought he was just a blind child who is underestimating the dungeon.

Not to mention girls in the pub are more worried since he is extremely handsome.

"Yes, I just today registered as an adventurer and also joined goddess Hestia familia," Yuno replied to Mia with a smile.

"Kiddo I won't say a thing about this, since this is your life, but remember never underestimate the dungeon because in the dungeon there are more dangerous beings than monsters," Mia gives him advice with a serious tone.

"I will remember it" since he knows that she is the strongest person and probably has the most experience.

In their interaction, Hestia only listens to them quietly since it may be beneficial to her first dependence on his experience in the dungeon.

"It's good kiddo you understand, ohh it seems your order is ready" she turned around and took plates and passed them to Chloe.

Chloe then took the plates and placed them on their table.

"Enjoy," Chloe said as she withdrew.

Yuno and Hestia both quickly started to devour food like hungry beasts.

...

"Phew~That was delicious," Yuno said while patting his stomach.

"I know~~" Hestia also agreed from the side.

After they both finished their plates, got up and paid the bill and exited the pub.

They also packed some food for dinner, since they both were very tired by now.

"Yuno-kun, today was fun~," as they returned to the church, Hestia said this tiredly as she sat down on the couch.

Yuno nodded his head as he lay down on the bed.

Originally, Yuno wanted to book a room in an inn but due to his goddess's stubbornness saying he doesn't need to stay in the inn.

In the end, he can only give up and come back to church with her.

"Yuno-kun, are you ready to go to the dungeon tomorrow? you know you can take it slow" Hestia said this as she is very worried about him.

But the reply didn't come from yuno.

*zzz* *zzz* *zzz*

She looks toward the bed to find Yuno snoozing out loud.

She quickly gets up and moves toward the bed.

"Soo cute" she quietly murmurs as she sees the peaceful sleeping face of Yuno.

She comes near his face and then brings her hand towards it.

*tap* *tap*

She gently pokes his cheek with her finger until Yuno slapped her hand away from his hand in his sleep.

Seeing this Hestia giggled, she gently patted his head and spoke in a low tone: "Sweet dreams"

...…

Yuno woke up and felt a soft sensation on his chest.

He quickly activates his observation haki to sense that Hestia is sleeping on his chest.

Yuno gently pushes Hestia to the side and stands up and thinks while stretching his body 'it looks like yesterday I was so tired that I even missed dinner.

Even so, he is now starting to get excited about the dungeon thinking about what kind of monster he will fight using his skills.

Even though he awakens his system when he was a kid he was never able to use his skills in actual combat due to him living in a safe village where monsters can't be seen.

*beep* *beep*

His thoughts break when some sound rang in his mind as he focuses his mind to see:

[ Name- Yuno ]

[ Current template- Blind Admiral ]

[ Template progress- 30.20% ]

[ Abilities- Gravity, Observation Haki, Armament Haki, Conqueror Haki ]

[ Daily task- 100 push-ups, 10 km run and 1000 vertical slashes ( incomplete ) ]

Hearing his daily task notification, he got a little depressed since he wants to go directly to the dungeon but he has to complete the task for maintaining his template progress and also his body.

He picks up his cane and slowly moves toward the backyard through the back door.

The sun hasn't risen yet, there are 3 more hours before sunrise.

Yuno comes into the backyard and starts doing his daily tasks without wasting time one by one.

After 2 hours, he completed all his daily tasks and is now completely covered in sweat.

He sees his today completion

[ Name- Yuno ]

[ Current template- Blind Admiral ]

[ Template progress- 30.20% + 0.05% ]

[ Abilities- Gravity, Observation Haki, Armament Haki, Conqueror Haki ]

[ Daily task- 100 push-ups, 10 km run and 1000 vertical slashes ( completed ) ]

Edited by: Huma-bot

—------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this time is only one new member who recently joined our familia T_T -

Level 5- Jacob Durbin

thank you very much for your support friend...

and if you haven't joined our Shinigami's familia ( Please joined we need more members to enjoy ) on discord where I am always active with other members, then quickly joined now here is the link-

https://discord.gg/TTr6rCsc

and also many thanks to server supporters- Mudae ( Thank you very much, bro )

if you want to read advanced chapters and discord benefits here is the link to my pat reon-

https://www.pat reon.com/6Shinigami9

And finally, thank you for reading this chapter...

see you guys soon ( probably ).....

131