Chapter-8
3.7k 4 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Advanced Chapters and also to support me

—-------------

Chapter-8

—-------------

After taking the bath, he entered the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.

In his previous life, when he always tried to find a way to help his family. so he learned how to cook.

Even though he was blind in his previous life as well but because of this his other senses are sharper, he can tell by the smell, touch or taste which ingredient is that.

This skill is not even useful in his previous life but this life as well since his adopted grandfather may be good at smithing but he was very terrible at cooking.

He clearly remembered the first time he cooked for him, he was rather very cautious about food since it was made blind but 

At first, he miserably failed but after a lot of practice, he was finally able to make delicious dishes.

After he finished making dishes, he came back to the room he was sleeping in.

He sees that Hestia is still asleep, he quietly sits down on the couch with food in his hand.

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

"Hmm…what's..with this delicious smell?" Hestia smelled the delicious aroma while she slowly opened her eyes.

"Ohh…good morning Hestia-sama sorry to wake you up, I woke up early so I decided to make breakfast for us before I leave for the dungeon," Yuno said as he sensed Hestia woke up rubbing her big eyes with her hands.

*Yawn*

"Good morning yuno, I didn't… you know how to cook?" Hestia said this with surprise while she stretched her body.

"Well back at home I learned how to cook to help my family," Yuno said while he continued to eat.

Yuno didn't tell anyone about his reincarnation thing to anyone but Hestia can't detect a lie because he didn't technically tell a lie.

"It's that so," Hestia said this while lazily getting up from bed and coming near him without finding anything weird in his statement.

Since he had already told her all about himself in this life yesterday.

As she comes near him, the aroma and the look of the food make her awake instantly.

She started drooling, as she saw the quality of the food he made.

She stretched towards his food intent to take one piece.

She didn't know what he is eating but from its smell and looks, she can tell it was extremely delicious.

Yuno slapped her hand away and said with a smile "Hestia-sama this is bad manners, please first go to the bathroom, wash your face and brush your teeth then take your serving from the Kitchen".

Yuno looked like a good parent who is educating his child.

From all yesterday's conversations with Hestia, he can understand the full personality of his goddess.

Other than being kind she is childish, compassionate and surprisingly understanding even after having all those qualities she is quite a simple Goddess who can get along with anyone.

"Just a little piece please," Hestia said with puppy eyes.

"No" yuno shook his head while continuing to eat

"A Little will not hurt please," Hestia said with a more pleading tone.

But yuno simply ignored her and started to continue to eat.

Seeing her acting is not working, she pouted and said "tsk…fine" and ran towards the bathroom.

 A small gentle smile appears on his mouth recalling a familiar scene from his previous.

After 5 minutes she comes back and sits down beside yuno with goods in her hands.

She takes one piece and puts it in her mouth, as her eyes start to sparkle while she devours the food.

*gulp*

"What is this!?? I can't believe something can taste this good!!" She said this and started devouring the food like she hadn't eaten for several weeks.

"I am happy to know you like it," Yuno replies to her, as he finishes his food.

"I mean it, if you opened a restaurant then I guarantee that it will become famous overnight and make other restaurants run out of business" Hestia speaks while she continues to eat.

Yuno goes to the kitchen and washes his bowl then he returns.

He then wears the leather armour which was given by the guild yesterday and picks up the cane while his eyes are still bound by a blindfold.

"Phew~ That was amazing" meanwhile Hestia also finished her food.

"Yuno, are you now going to the dungeon?" Hestia asked this as she moved toward him.

"Yes," Yuno replied while he picked up the bag.

"Should I drop you off at the dungeon?" Hestia said this as she is still worried about him even though she knows he can go there without any problems and she witnessed it herself.

Not only did Yuno observe Hestia but Hestia also observed Yuno, she was surprised to know that even without her guidance he can walk without crashing into anything or without losing his path but she thinks that this was the passive function of his skill.

"It's fine Hestia-sama I don't want to trouble you, I can go there myself, just believe in me"

Yuno said this while giving her a reassuring smile while he is ready to leave.

"Al…alright" Hestia replies with little difficulty while Yuno starts to move.

Suddenly Hestia realised something as she said "wait!"

Yuno stops his steps and looks at him with a confused look.

"Where is your blade??" Hestia asked this as 

She didn't find him carrying any weapon.

Yuno didn't reply to her but instead, he showed the blade inside of the cane.

Hestia looked at the blade inside the crane with a speechless expression not only because of the blade which is well hidden in the crane but also how beautiful the blade is.

It is a beautiful single-edge blade without any imperfection.

Even though she has seen more beautiful and well-made weapons, they are all made by her friend Hephaestus who is the goddess of smithing.

And this blade is made by a mortal which is only inferior to Goddess which itself can be considered a big achievement.

"What a beautiful blade, it must be very expensive right?" Hestia asked this as she know how weapons can be expensive of this quality.

"It's my grandfather's last creation" yuno replied with a bitter smile.

"Oh..sorry, I didn't know that" Hestia replied with a guilty tone as she thought she touch on a sensitive topic for him.

"It's fine, anyway he also is happy to know that his weapon got praised by a Goddess who has chosen his grandson," yuno said while he smiled at her.

"I think you are right," Hestia replied.

Yuno turned out towards the door and while saying "ok then Hestia-sama, I am leaving now take care of yourself" as he started walking.

"Please be safe, if you feel any trouble, please run away as fast as you could your safety is most important remember it," even though she knows he has great skills for a newbie but she couldn't help but worry for her first dependent of her family.

Feeling warm from her words, a small smile appears on his face as he replied "I promise, remember to eat on time, bye Hestia-sama".

"Bye Yuno-kun, remember to return early" Hestia also said while waving her hand.

As he leaves….

After leaving the church, he activated his observation haki and started to move toward the dungeon.

He already knows its location, since it's under the tallest tower called Babel.

After 20 minutes of walking, he arrived at the entrance of the dungeon.

He quickly passes through the spell which is cast by the first god descended Ouranos who is also the master of the guild.

This spell checks whether the person is an adventurer or not, if that person is not an adventurer it will alert the guild and that person immediately be arrested.

They may get some heavy punishment or they may be charged with a large amount of money.

{ A/N- This is a small modification in the story made by me because I don't have any clue about how people get entry into the dungeon in danmachi if they don't have anything like ID, I don't know what's the point of registering as an adventurer in the guild if they can simply enter the dungeon, tell what do you think about this matter in the comments. }

Yuno quickly enters the dungeon entrance and enters the first floor.

The floor exactly looks like the way eina explained to him yesterday.

"Grrrrrr~"

When he walked around and observed the dungeon, he heard some kind of growl.

He becomes alert and focuses his observation haki to search for the source of the sound to find out that near him there is a dog-headed monster.

He quietly and quickly moves towards the monster and hides behind the wall.

"So this is kobold" he murmured as he has almost knowledge of every monster on the first 4 floors given by the Eina.

—------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this time is 8 new member who recently joined our familia :-D 

Level 5- Jose Cintron, DAVIS AKINBINU, hunter bloodmix and Michael Thomas.

Level 4- Sean Robbins

Level 3- Kaden Holder

Level 2- Caesar

Level 1- StarReaper

thank you very much for your support friend...

and if you haven't joined our Shinigami's familia ( Please joined we need more members to enjoy ) on discord where I am always active with other members, then quickly joined now here is the link-

https://discord.gg/J9WfWBXC

and also many thanks to server supporter- Mudae ( Thank you very much, bro )

if you want to read advanced chapters and discord benefits here is the link to my pat reon-

https://www.patreon.com/6Shinigami9

And finally, thank you for reading this chapter...

see you guys soon ;-).....

118