Chapter- 10 Return to Surface
3.3k 1 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join our familia

—-------------

Chapter-10

—-------------

After thinking calmly for a moment, he concluded that it may be related to this near 

experience of death.

To confirm his theory, he decided to hunt on this floor for more time.

He focuses on Observation Haki and scans the entire floor again to search for monsters.

as he started moving towards his next targets.

After 5 hours of hunting…

"Phew~ that sure was tiring," Yuno said while he drank water from his water bottle.

But he confirmed his theory that when he used his Conqueror Haki, or devil fruit ability to fight against groups, it gave much less progress compared to when he fought one on one with his sword only.

But also due to this, he was able to increase his combat ability to a new level and also learn a few new tricks.

He got to know one more thing during his 5 hours of the hunt, which is that his Conqueror Haki doesn't make every monster unconscious since he has seen the monsters with high bloodlust only flinch or at best knockdown on the ground when he uses his Conqueror Haki on them.

His current template status is now:

[Name- Yuno]

[ Current template- Blind Admiral ]

[ Template progress- 40.00% + 9.25% ]

[ Abilities- Gravity, Observation Haki, Armament Haki, Conqueror Haki ]

[ Daily task- 100 push-ups, 10 km run, and 1000 vertical slashes ( completed ) ]

His whole half-bag is now filled with magic stones and loot items.

In five hours, he hunted 576 monsters, of which 366 are goblins, and the rest, 210 are kobolds, on only the first floor.

The monsters kept respawning, so he didn't worry about the floor running out of monsters.

The more he kills the same monster, the slower the template progress becomes.

He sensed one adventurer group when he was hunting, but he kept his distance from them since he was busy hunting monsters.

During these five hours of hunting, his mind has become more stable compared to the first time he killed the monster.

During his 5 hours, he experiences many things like monsters brutally killing newbies' adventures without any shred of mercy.

He wants to save them, but they are very far away from him, so he could only sense them through his Observation Haki while they were killed.

So now Yuno can kill the monster without showing any emotion.

"Monsters on this floor are no longer useful to me," Yuno said quietly, deciding to dig deeper into the floors.

When he was about to move to a deeper floor, he suddenly sensed something as a stop.

"No way, is this the rare bird monster called Jack Bird?" Yuno murmured this with a very surprised tone.

A rare monster that looks like a rooster with fluffy yellow-green feathers. 

Although it isn't aggressive, it is incredibly fast and runs away if it senses any enemies.

He stealthily goes near the monster, which is 150 meters away from him.

He doesn't want to risk using Conqueror's Haki, so he wants to use his Devil Fruit ability to bring it down. But the ability itself has a short range of 20 meters, so he could only go near him.

He was only 20 meters away from it. He quickly hid, and he released a sigh of relief as the monster noticed him.

Then he quickly uses his devil fruit ability and makes a gravity force field, making the jack bird alert as it tries to flee.

*Thud*

But alas, it is already too late since the gravitational force brings the monster down, making it fall hard to the ground and killing it on the spot due to pressure as the body of the monster disperses into particles, leaving behind a magic stone and one golden egg.

Yuno then comes near it and quickly throws the magic stone into his bag while he picks up a golden egg with extreme care and speaks in a joyful tone, "with this, Hestia-sama will surely be able to pay her debt back".

a drop item of jack bird which is guaranteed is said to be worth at least 1,000,000 valis.

When he first heard of this monster, he planned to search for it to help his goddess out when he came to the dungeon, but he didn't expect to find it on his first dungeon trip. He was previously thinking it would take at least 3 to 4 rounds of the dungeon.

He can also help her goddess by gambling since he got all the experience from Fujitora about gambling when he first merged his template with him, but the principles of his previous life don't allow him, and he is sure his goddess will be unhappy to know that her first dependent of her familia is gambling for her.

Yuno then carefully wrapped a cloth around the egg and gently placed it in the bag.

Then he picks up the cane and moves to the staircase to the 2nd floor.

The second floor looks the same as the first floor.

After he enters the second floor, he senses a new lizard monster, and he remembers that this monster is called the Dungeon Lizard.

A brown quadrupedal lizard monster with sucker discs on its feet. It attacks by climbing walls and jumping down at people, preferably from ambush.

Since he got Observation Haki, he didn't have to worry about being ambushed.

He scans every hidden Dungeon Lizard to determine their location.

He then activates his Conqueror Haki to make every monster nearly unconscious.

One by one, all the Dungeon Lizards started to fall to the ground from the walls.

As he kills them one by one, their bodies disperse into particles.

He notices that dungeon lizards are weaker than kobolds physically, but since they hide on walls in darkness and ambush the adventurers, they are considered more dangerous than kobolds.

He then collects their magic stones in his bag.

He continues to move forward. On the way, he encounters many kobolds, goblins, and dungeon lizards, but they are easily killed by him since he has gotten used to them.

After another 6 hours, he could explore the whole second floor, but it was boring in his opinion since it was the same as the first floor.

The only difference is a new monster called the Dungeon Lizard and fast respawning speed.

He wants to continue to go deeper floors, but his bag is already full of magic stones and dropped items, so he can't continue his exploration to deeper floors.

On this floor, he killed a total of 769 monsters, which included 193 dungeon lizards, 352 kobolds, and the remaining 224 goblins.

He could only shake his head in regret and went to the surface.

After 1 hour he reaches the surface, since he comes early today the other adventurers are still in the dungeon, so the entrance is empty right now

Yuno then started to move towards the guild to exchange magic stones and drop items into valis while carrying the bag with his cane in hand, looking like a normal blind person.

On the way to the guild, people look at him with weird eyes since he looks like a blind person wearing armor while carrying a big backpack.

They thought maybe he was someone in need of money, so he became an adventurer to earn money, since they never thought a blind person would become an adventurer of their own will.

Thinking of this possibility, they started to give him pity looks, but Yuno ignored them and increased his pace towards the guild.

After a while, he reaches the guild and enters the gate to find out that Eina is still presenting at the same table as yesterday, since it's working time for adventurers, so the guild is nearly empty.

He quickly goes near the Eina counter. Since she is the one who registered him, it is easier to deal with her.

Eina is surprised and happy to see Yuno come early, safe and sound, thinking that maybe he takes her advice seriously and comes back early.

"Good afternoon, Miss Eina," Yuno greeted her while waving his hand.

"Good afternoon, Yuno," Eina also greeted him.

"Miss Eina, I just came back from the dungeon and I want to exchange magic stones and drop items. Can you help me with this?" Yuno asked her since it would be easier to deal with her than with another receptionist.

Hearing he managed to kill a monster, Eina gets surprised since he knows how many adventurers' newbies have a very difficult time slaying their first monster, not to mention being blind.

But Eina still replied with a professional smile, "Yes, I can help" without asking anything since she already got the idea about Yuno's personality from yesterday's conversation.

Edited by: darkfox235

—------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this time we only got 10 new member who recently joined our familia :-D

Level 5- Black_Tide, High Priest of torga, Allen Yanovsky, timothy scholze, Jeremy L. and عبدالله الضبيبي

Level 4- Shabbybook and carlos campos

Level 3- Evan Ferguson and xGhillie

thank you very much for all of your support guys...

and if you haven't joined our Shinigami's familia ( Please joined we need more members to enjoy ) on discord where I am always active with other members, then quickly joined now here is the link-

https://discord.gg/mryyG5GW

if you want to read advanced chapters and discord benefits here is the link to my pat reon or ko-fi-

https://www.patreon.com/6Shinigami9

or you can also buy my membership on ko-fi now

ko-fi link-

https://ko-fi.com/6shinigami9

currently have zero members 

And finally, thank you for reading this chapter...

see you guys soon ;-).....

117