Chapter-11 Getting rich and Status Update
3.7k 6 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—--------------

Chapter- 11

—--------------

"Can we go to a private lounge?" "I can take it out here," Yuno asked, as the number of magic stones and dropped items was too much, the total amount exceeding nearly 2000 items.

Hearing this, Eina giggles, thinking that he might be embarrassed to take them out here, but she decided to agree to his request since this is his first dungeon trip and now the guild is empty other than the other receptionists.

"Alright, come with me," Eina said as she came out of the counter and guided him to a private lounge.

After they enter the private lounge, Eina turns towards Yuno and says, "Now you take the magic stone."

Yuno nodded his head and placed his bag on the table and opened it.

Eina's eyes widened in surprise when she saw the magic stones and dropped items in the bag.

"Ar-Are the-those a-all m-magic st-stones!??!!" Eina asked this with a trembling voice.

Yuno nodded his head while he didn't understand her reaction.

Eina comes near the magic stones. She picks one magic stone and thoroughly checks it out to confirm it is real.

Yuno hunts two to four magic stones even though they are the weakest monsters in quantity. Yuno hunts them so much that even a level 3 adventurer will have to struggle against them.

Eina then looks at Yuno with a speechless face and asks, "Did you hunt all these monsters alone?"

"Yes," Yuno answered her question.

Eina then put her hand on her head and started to rub it, looking like she had a terrible headache.

"How did you hunt this much on your first day?" Eina asked this as she doesn't believe that a newcomer can hunt this much on his first day.

"I used my skills, but I can't tell you about it since Hestia-sama forbade me to tell my skills to anyone. "Yuno explained that he knew it only caused problems for him and his goddess, so he could only tell her this to assuage her concerns.

Eina was surprised to know that he had skills just when he got the blessing recently. It is not impossible, but only a handful of people are able to unlock the skill just by receiving the blessing, and those people are what we call geniuses.

She had to assume it was a powerful skill, and she wanted to ask more, but she knew it was a very private matter in the familia, so she held back.

"..Sigh... fine, just don't be reckless and fight this many monsters alone next time." In the end, she could only give up.

"Alright miss eina, can you please now convert them into valis," Yuno said as he wanted to go back and update his status to check his progress in status.

"Ok," Eina said as she started counting the magic stones one by one.

Eina takes 30 minutes to count all the magic stones and dropped items.

Eina said in a low voice with a dazed expression, "1346 magic stones and 1254 drop items."

"Since they are all the weakest monsters in the dungeon, they are only worth 300 valis per item, so the total amount you will get is 780000," Eina said as she finished her calculation.

Yuno was surprised at the number of valis, but he suddenly remembered to put his hand in his bag and take out a golden egg wrapped in cloth, which he got from Jack Bird.

Seeing the egg, Eina felt like she had been struck by lightning.

I-Its a Go-Golden e-egg, i-item drop-dropped from Jack Bird!?! " Eina said this while looking at the egg. 

"Yes," Yuno replied with an amused smile, seeing her reaction.

"But how?" She unconsciously asked this as this is the biggest question right now in her mind.

"I was just lucky," Yuno said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Luck?" Hearing this, Eina frowned and said, "So you go on your first time in the dungeon and you find a jack bird whose drop item is at least 1000000 valis, what kind of luck is that?"

"But I am telling the truth," Yuno said with an honest expression.

"You..sigh…" Eina released a tired sigh while she continued in a low voice, "I swear one of these days I will die of a heart attack because of him."

Eina took a deep breath to calm herself down, and then she said, "Do you want this item to sell too?"

"Yes, please," Yuno said while he handed over the golden egg to her.

"Now, the total will be 1780000 valis, but if you decide to take the whole amount in cash, the guild can't be able to give that much money at one time."

Eina says, "If you want, I can open an account for you in the guild and transfer your valis there." Eina gives her suggestion as she takes the egg from him.

"Ok, I am fine with it." Yuno nodded his head while saying this.

"Alright, wait here, I will bring the papers," Eina said while walking away.

Yuno also sat down on the couch to wait.

....

Yuno answers all the questions while she writes them down on the form.

Yuno is now on his back while in his hand there is a black card.

He takes 80000 valis in hand while the rest is in his account.

He is now on his way to the church to give his goddess the good news of his first successful dungeon trip.

After he reaches the church, he finds that Hestia is not present in the church.

He thought that she might have gone somewhere nearby. He decided to make something to eat.

He puts down his bag as he removes the armor.

Then he goes to the bathroom and washes his face.

Afterward, he entered the kitchen and started preparing food.

"I'm back," Hestia says from the outside.

"Welcome back, Hestia-sama." Yuno exited the kitchen as his work was completed and greeted her.

Hestia then comes near him and states she is checking out his body to find any injury. Finding nothing, she releases a relieved sigh.

"How was your first trip to the dungeon?" Hestia said this while she had been sickly worried about him since this morning.

Seeing his worried face, his heart warmed, so he decided to tell her everything about his trip without hiding anything other than the template system, since it is his biggest secret.

And since she already has an idea of my skills, he didn't think there was any harm in telling her.

So he starts recalling all the things that happened in the dungeon and explains them to Hestia.

Throughout the whole story, her face showed various expressions like worried, sad, happy, and surprised.

After finishing his narration, Hestia looked into his eyes and said, "It's good that you are fine, but please be careful next time."

Yuno nodded his head while he said, "Hestia-sama, can you update my status?"

"Alright, lay down on the bed," Hestia said while she stood up from the couch.

Yuno also stands up and removes his T-shirt, then lays down on the bed.

Hestia comes and sits on his back and uses a pin to drop blood on him.

A bright light shone on his back symbol while she picked up the sheet and quill and started to write.

She finished writing the status, and when she read it, her eyes widened in surprise, but she quickly calmed down, murmuring, "Now I'm not surprised anymore about." 

"Done. Now I will tell you your update status." She said as she came down from his back and sat on the bed properly.

Yuno also sat on the bed as he nodded his head.

Hestia then starts explaining his update status.

[Name:] Yuno

[Level:]  1

[Abilities:]

STR: I0 →E545 

VIT: I0 → G367

DEX: I0 → H279

AGI: I0 → F469

MAG: I0 → I0

[Magic:]

None

[Skills]

1."Observation Haki"

-The user of this skill can predict the opponent's moves shortly before they make them, thereby making the attack much easier to evade with enough skill.

This skill also allows the user to sense and empathise with the emotions and nature of others.

This skill, unlike any other type of skill, has hardly any visible indication when being used. 

Aside from their enhanced dodge rate, In some instances, the user's pupils turn red when activating this skill.

2. "Armament Haki"

-This skill allows the user to use their spiritual energy to create, in essence, an invisible armour around themselves, providing incredible offensive and defensive capabilities.

3. "Conqueror Haki"

-This skill is a rare type of skill that allows the user to exert their willpower over others.

This type of skill cannot be attained through training, and only one in several million people is born with this skill.

4. "Gravity"

-This skill allows the user to create and manipulate gravitational forces.

Edited by: darkfox235

—------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, this time we only got 7 new member who recently joined our familia ;-)

Level 4- Victor Gonzalez, V_Toz_Y, Calmsea900, Devor, Fidel Hernandez (Darkforte777)

Level 3- Malcol Minotta

Level 1- RainTakesh

thank you very much for all of your support guys...

and if you haven't joined our Shinigami's familia ( Please joined we need more members to enjoy ) on discord where I am always active with other members, then quickly joined now here is the link-

https://discord.gg/cUsy9ukN

if you want to read advanced chapters and discord benefits here is the link to my pat reon or ko-fi-

https://www.pat reon.com/6Shinigami9

or you can also buy my membership on ko-fi now

ko-fi link-

https://ko-fi.com/6shinigami9

currently have zero members 

And finally, thank you for reading this chapter...

see you guys soon ;-).....

107