Chapter-13 Loki familia
3.6k 4 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FORGIVE ME FOR VERY LATE CHAPTER-

I can't able to write much this month because of

1- my health issues

2-my projects 

3-my practicals

3- my exams

so basically my life is fucked up..... 

hope you can all understand... 

—-------------

Chapter-13

—-------------

Although I greatly admire her, you are still my favorite goddess. Hestia-sama, Yuno replied, as he attempted to calm her down. Her goddess had now developed a squirrel-like expression.

After hearing what he said, all the jealousy on her face vanishes, and she breaks into a silly smile as she says, "Hehehe, It's good that you know who's the best."

Yuno released a sigh of relief after knowing his tactic worked as he spoke again, "Since there are no ingredients left for dinner, let's go and eat today's dinner outside, while on the way we will buy groceries for the future."

"But-"

"Don't worry about the money, since I can earn a good amount from today's dungeon exploration." Yuno cut off her words and said this with a stubborn expression.

Hestia only nodded her head helplessly.

"By the way, Hestia-sama, can you introduce me to Hephaestus-sama, please?" Yubo asked this with a hopeful expression.

"No!!" Hestia shouted, as she had a dangerous feeling that she might lose her only dependent if she let them meet each other.

...

At 9:00 pm….

They both depart for the Hostess of Fertility for dinner. This time, Hestia grabs his hand and leads him towards the pub, while Yuno's other hand grabs the cane.

After a while, they both entered the double doors of the Hostess of Fertility.

The Hostess of Fertility is crowded at this time around. People are eating, drinking, and fully enjoying themselves without any worries.

They both enter the double doors of Hostess of Fertility as the waitress welcomes them.

This time Chloe didn't welcome them, but instead a grey-haired waitress welcomed them, who he believed was called Syr.

Syr has bluish-gray hair that she keeps tied with a small knot in a ponytail style. Her eyes are the same colour as her hair, and she has light peachy-coloured smooth skin.

She wears a white blouse with a leaf-coloured knee-length long skirt. She also wears a slightly long half apron around her waist. She wears a pair of brown boots over black stockings.

"Table for 2 please," Hestia said, holding Yuno's hand.

"Inside, all tables are currently occupied, so you have to take tablets, which are outside," Syr said, while her eyes never left Yuno.

She leads both of them to the outside table, but on the way, Syr asks Yuno questions continuously, totally ignoring Hestia.

Even though Yuno is cautious about her because everything about her is suspicious to him, like why her presence is similar to a god or how she can disrespect a goddess who is walking beside him by ignoring her completely.

Hestia, even though she does not have good popularity compared to the other gods or goddesses, is still a goddess, and no mortal should disrespect her like this.

The most important thing is that Observation Haki is continuously giving him dangerous signals about this person.

He always feels like prey that is glared at by the predator.

But even though he is very cautious on the inside, on the surface, he tries to act as naturally as possible so as not to alert the other party.

The tables are mostly empty. Only a few tables are occupied, and they both choose seats with no one near them.

After they both sat down at the table outside, Hestia quickly gave her their order of 2 meals, but one can notice that she is annoyed by her behaviour.

Syr has no other choice but to go inside to take their orders, leaving both alone.

They started talking while they waited for their dinner.

...

While they are talking, Yuno suddenly senses a group of strong people with a goddess approaching their place.

"Look, it's Loki familia main force!!" Someone from the sideline shouted.

'Loki Familia' when yuno heard this name, he finally understood who they were.

Even though he didn't know many familia in Orario, yesterday Eina already told him about a few famous familia and gave him their general information, letting him know which familia is more prestigious and powerful than the other families in Orario.

He recalls the scene where Eina told him about Loki's familia in the guild yesterday.

The Loki Familia is one of the most prominent factions in Orario, and they act together with the Freya Familia as their main figures.

They are often recognized as one of the most powerful families in the city, second only to their rivals, the Freya Familia.

The familia specializes in teamwork, allowing them to exploit their abilities to the fullest. 

Thanks to their vast strength, their members can experience stable and complete growth, as high members often help the others to become stronger.

However, despite their remarkable coordination as a group, the familia suffers from a common weakness in their method, which is that, if they are separated, their combat capacity is reduced.

In terms of hierarchy, all of the first-tier members are the executives and the main force of the familia.

There is a large gap in power and skill between the executives and the rest of the members, and so the lower-ranking members tend to rely on the executives while supporting them.

The Level 4 members make up the second string group, which directly supports the main force and serves as a bridge between the executives and the lower ranking members. Level 3 and lower adventurers are considered low-ranking members of the familia.

As a faction focused on dungeon exploration, the Loki Familia regularly goes on expeditions. They recently became the record holders for going the deepest of all the current factions, having reached the 59th floor.

On the other hand, they maintain relationships with several other families and often accept quests on their expeditions. 

Due to Loki's womanizing nature, all of the women in the Familia are extremely beautiful, and the proportion of women far exceeds that of men.

The group consists of nine people, including their goddess.

"Isn't she the sword princess? She is so beautiful!! " The men said this while looking at the gold-haired woman with hearts in their eyes.

"The captain of the main force is also very handsome!! I want to marry him!!" The women cheered excitedly when they saw a handsome blond man of small stature within the group.

The group entered the Hostess of Fertility without noticing them since the surroundings had already become noisy due to their presence. 

Yuno senses a little hostility from Hestia on his side, who is continuously staring at the Goddess through his observation haki.

Yuno faced Hestia and then asked, "Do you know her?"

"Tsk... she is just some stupid flat-chested woman," Hestia said with an unfriendly tone.

From the way she talks about her, he can guess that they are not on friendly terms.

The group then went outside again, while the werewolf who was in the group irritatedly said, as he clicked his tongue, "tsk….I know we shouldn't be able to get a table at this time without a reservation."

"It's all right, since we got sudden news of Riveria's level up, we didn't get time to book a reservation," a short blond man said on the side while trying to calm the werewolf.

"HOHOHO~this is also good since it's been a while since I got a chance to drink in the open," a dwarf commented on the side.

"Everyone will be able to see my ais, I must protect her from all the dirty eyes." A long-eared woman with golden-yellow hair murmured this in a very low voice while clenching her fists.

It seemed nobody was able to hear her, but Yuno could hear her clearly because of his highly sensitive hearing compared to many people.

A long-eared woman with green hair rubs her fingers on her forehead while she speaks. "I already said that earlier, I don't need celebrations for things like this."

"Ohh~ don't be like that, mama." If you take care of everyone else, then who will take care of you??" 

The Goddess with light red hair said this while she suddenly jumped and hugged the long-earred woman with green hair.

The quietest in the group is a gold-haired girl who walks beside a long-eared woman with golden-yellow hair and an expressionless face.

The group comes near them as there are almost empty tables near them.

The goddess with light red hair noticed Hestia as she broke the hug and said loudly, "Isn't this Hestia?"

The group also notices the Hestia, but they are not surprised by their goddess's action since they all know their goddess has a problem with the ladder.

"Hey look," Hestia also greeted her uncomfortably.

"Did you not get any members now also?" Loki asked this with a mocking expression.

Hestia hears her question and suddenly reveals a smile at the corner of her mouth and says, "How much of a loser did you take me for?" Look at my first familia member".

Loki was surprised and quickly turned her head and looked at Hestia's side to find a black-haired boy with a blindfold looking at her with a warm smile as he waved his hand towards her.

Edited by: darkfox235

—------------------------------------------------------------

thank you very much for all of your support guys even now... 

and if you haven't joined our Shinigami's familia ( Please joined we need more members to enjoy ) on discord where I am always active with other members, then quickly joined now here is the link-

Click here to join

if you want to read advanced chapters and discord benefits here is the link to my pat reon or ko-fi-

https://www.pat reon.com/6Shinigami9

or you can also buy my membership on ko-fi now

ko-fi link-

https://ko-fi.com/6shinigami9

currently have zero members 

And finally, thank you for reading this chapter...

see you guys soon.....

I hope, if my life gets better... 

113