Chapter 6 – Lillian Waters (Amelia)
710 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 - Lillian Waters (Amelia)

 

[ - content warning: hypnosis, BDSM D/s relationship - ]

 

Angela led us down a series of staircases, deep into the earth beneath the tavern. We arrived on a floor that looked like it’d been carved into solid rock. Passageways of hewed stone led to large rooms full of different kinds of stock for the tavern above.

 

We followed the amethyst-eyed sorceress through a series of tight corridors until at last she stopped outside an ornate door and knocked firmly upon it three times.

 

“Lillian is training down here, let’s hope we’ve caught her on a good day,” Angela murmured.

 

That doesn’t fill me with confidence, I thought.

 

Me neither, Emily agreed.

 

After a few more moments of waiting in silence, the door swung inwards. 

 

“This better be important,” the demon lady at the door stated.

 

She had long black curved bull’s horns, lavender colored skin, a heart-spade-tipped tail, and huge bat-like wings folded against her back. I felt our body growing aroused almost immediately as we stared at her.

 

“It is, Lillian. This fine system has decided they’d like to train with you.”

 

The demon raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. “Are they aware of my methods, Angela Amethyst?” she asked skeptically.

 

“They are.”

 

The succubus turned to eye us. “And who are you, who so eagerly wish to be mine?”

 

“A-Amelia,” I say.

 

“And Emily,” Emily adds.

 

“Good girls. You are girls, yes? I can sense much femininity in your aura, ah but hells. I shouldn’t go around making those assumptions,” the succubus-looking lady said.

 

Our brain pretty much short-circuited upon hearing the words ‘good girls’. Our mouth opened, but no sound came out. 

 

“They’re both she/her, yes,” Angela answered for us.

 

“Excellent. Attention girls. If you truly have the dedication to learn what I have to teach, then you will have no problem submitting yourselves to me completely. Once we begin your training, you will address me only as ‘Mistress’ or ‘Mistress Lillian’, understood?”

 

We were nodding before she was done speaking. 

 

“Good girls,” she said firmly.

 

“Now, I’ll need to teach you about the basics of hypnosis so that we can begin your training. Are you prepared to start right now?” she asked.

 

“Yes Mistress,” we said. 

 

It felt weird in my mouth. Unreal. Was this really happening? Could I really let this happen? What if she took control of us in ways we didn’t want? Would we be able to stand up to her? All of these questions and more raged through my mind as I stared up at my new Mistress.

 

Our new mistress, Emily murmured, clearly in as much a state of awe as I was.

 

“Good girls,” she said, pinning us in place with an intense stare. I felt our ears stand straight up, our tail stilling as we paid her our full attention. 

 

“Which are you?” she asked, “Amelia or Emily?”

 

“I-I’m Amelia,” I stammer. I swished my tail once. 

 

“Good girl Amelia,” she said, patting me on the head between my ears. It felt good. Really good. 

 

Fuck, I said, How is she doing this? This is like our darkest fucking fantasies coming true.

 

I have no idea but I’m not complaining, Emily countered with an internal smirk.

 

“Oh! Is that Emily trickling in?” Mistress Lillian asked curiously. 

 

Had she seen something in our eyes?

 

“Um! Y-yes,” Emily said aloud, embarrassed. She crossed our arms, tail swishing nervously. 

 

“Good girl Emily, thank you for speaking up!” Lillian said with a wicked fanged smile.

 

Fuck,” we whispered as one.

 

She grinned hungrily at us. "Oh yes, you'll both do just fine I think," she said.

 

She put a finger under our chin, lifting our gaze to her own intense red-irised glare. 

 

“You might be interested to know that as a succubus, I have certain supernatural talents,” Mistress said, “One of those talents is to take one look at someone and instantly know exactly what their fetishes are. I can tell you love to be praised, and that you both want to be treated equally as my submissives. I even know what you secretly hope I’ll one day call you: my pets.”

 

Her words sent shivers of need and lust down our spine. We struggled to control ourselves. It was all true, every word of it. 

 

Fuck, Emily panted internally.

 

Yes please, I replied.

 

“Yes please mistress,” we said aloud.

 

“Good girls!” she cheered playfully. 

 

We were smiling widely at that point, it felt impossible not to. 

 

I got the sense that she was truly invested in our happiness, at least at first glance. Who knew what this would look like, further on down the road.

 

Unnecessarily morbid, but okay, Emily said.

 

Leave me to my bleakness, I said teasingly to her.

 

“Alright,” Angela said, moving past us gingerly, “I’ll leave y’all to it.”

 

“Yes, thank you ever so much for bringing them to me, Angie,” the succubus said.

 

“Your welcome Lil,” Angela replied, “Love yourself in Her light. And Emily, Amelia? Look after each other.”

 

“And you as well,” Lillian called after her. 

 

"Thank you," we said distractedly. 

 

Then Lillian said commandingly, “Pets, come inside.” 

 

Suddenly we had zero distractions. We eagerly complied, the both of us already kind of looking forward to the days when we wouldn’t even have to make a decision of whether or not to follow her orders, we’d just do it automatically.

 

“Good girls,” Mistress said approvingly.

 

“The first lesson I’m going to teach you is also the most important lesson you’ll ever learn with me. In order to use the magic that Hekate imbues you with, you must have a very sharply focused mind. There are many ways to achieve this, and the way I have chosen is certainly not for everyone. But it is the way I will teach to you over the next few years, if you’ll have me.”

 

We nodded eagerly. “We’ll have you for sure!” I said.

 

“Excellent,” Lillian said, “In order to hone your focus, I’m going to be teaching you how to go under for my hypnosis.”

 

“Okay,” we said softly.

 

“Hypnosis helps you enter a trance state, and that’s what we’re really interested in developing. I’ll teach you how to find your connection to Hekate and draw your magic from her. And the main component of that is getting you in the right headspace to understand how her magic works.”

 

We frowned, processing that. “Following so far,” we said.

 

Lillian led us through the ornate door and into the room beyond. 

 

It appeared to be a large combat shooting range, complete with wooden dummies, archery bullseyes, and all manner of other targets. But our new Mistress led us past all that, to another small door on the other side of the chamber. It opened into a small but luxuriously decked out bedroom, with red velvety pillows and thick comfy blankets, a plush red carpet, and soft candle-like lighting from glowing orbs in the ceiling. They really liked those glowing orbs around here. 

 

“Make yourselves comfortable, whether that’s lying down, sitting, or anything else,” Lillian commanded.

 

We decided to climb onto the soft bed and sit on its edge, it was high enough off the ground that our feet were a little ways from the floor. 

 

“Now,” Lillian said, closing the door and coming to sit on the edge of the bed beside us, “It’s time for us to define the relationship between us.”

 

We cocked our head, our ears angled curiously towards her. “How do we do that?” we asked.

 

Lillian smiled at us.  “With a contract of course, a contract signed and sworn in the eyes of Hekate, binding us both to its terms.”

 

“I’ve drawn up boundaries like these before, let me see if I can find something that suits us, " she continued.

 

A scroll appeared in her hand in a flash of red fire. She gently handed it to us. “This might do,” she said.

 

We sat back on the bed and took it gingerly, then started to read through the terms. 

 

Like the contract we signed with Hekate herself, this one was laid out in plain, reasonable, and fair terms. We, the contractees, would submit our minds, hearts, and body to the contractor, Lillian Waters, for the duration of our training, which would start out as a period of five years’ time. We would be able to opt out of her control at any time with the safeword "release me", and we’d have a month to get used to things and to adjust the contract as needed until it felt comfortable.

 

We unfurled the scroll more and continued reading. No matter how far into Lillian’s control we fell, we would be guaranteed two lucid days every week on a schedule that we could choose. This just meant that we’d be doing things of our own free will on those days, instead of carrying out Lillian’s will, which is what we’d be theoretically doing the rest of the time. We wouldn’t necessarily have to obey her without question, however. There were actually many exception clauses describing what boundaries we would be afforded. As we read, it became painfully obvious that this contract was accounting for needs we weren’t even aware we had. 

 

The contract defined a series of safe words we could use to describe to our Mistress why we were safe-wording. Such as ‘Overstim’ for when we were feeling over stimulated, ‘Understim’ for when we were feeling under stimulated, ‘sleepy-tired’ for being exhausted, and many others besides. I thought ‘bad-thoughts’ was a particularly useful one for when we had to deal with negative voices in our head.

 

We read through it all with quiet focus. It seemed like a good safe guard against the vast majority of our fears. 

 

“I’d like to say something,” LIllian said, about a half hour of scroll-studying later.

 

We looked up and nodded at her. “Please do,” we said.

 

“I want this to be, in part, a partnership between equals. Sometimes we can just be around each other without the control in play, and I don’t mean just on your lucid days.”

 

We smiled. “We’d like that,” we said.

 

“Good. The both of us are just trying to help each other become better people, and I’m trying to teach you how to become a scout for the Goddess.”

 

We blushed at the authority in her voice, at her certainty that this was the truth.  

 

"Okay," we said, "thank you."

 

“Are you ready to sign, partners?” she asked softly. A flash of red light later and she had another sharp quill like the one we’d used with Angela.

 

We took a deep breath.

 

“We are,” we said.

 

[ - content warning: blood - ]

 

She handed us the quill, and watched as we carefully poked our other ring finger with the metal edge. Sigils lit up with red light around the tip of the quill and up its feather, and again Amelia took control and signed the contract with her big looping signature in our own blood. 

 

[ - end content warning - ]

 

Is that okay, do you want to sign? Amelia asked me. 

 

Nah, I replied, I’m good, and any one of our signatures should work, right?

 

True I guess, she admitted.

 

Once Amelia lifted the quill from the page, a strange jagged red line etched itself into the parchment beside her signature -- presumably Lillian’s seal -- followed by a bright flash of white light that revealed Hekate’s signature symbol again burned into the parchment. 

 

“Perfect,” Mistress said with a smile, rolling up the contract and making it disappear in another flash of red fire.

 

“Now, would you like to continue learning more about hypnosis?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

We smiled. “Yes please,” we said.

 

“Good,” she said softly, “now lay back down, close your eyes, and sink deeply for me, darlings.”

 

We did as we were told, lying back on top of the covers.

 

There was a light snap! from her fingers, and then she continued in a soothingly soft voice. “At this moment in time, nothing matters except the sound of my voice.”

 

A hand came to rest lightly on our arm as we closed our eyes. “Good,” Lillian said, “Focus on my voice, to the exclusion of all else.”

 

We did our best to shut the rest of the world out.

 

“As you begin to feel more and more relaxed,” she murmured, “let go of any worries or problems.”

 

We felt her hand brush across our chest muscles, reminding us to soothe them and release all the built up tension we’d been carrying. 

 

“There is no need to fight any unwanted negative thoughts,” Lillian said confidently, “they will soon drift right back out of your mind as easily as they came into it.”

 

Her hands moved to our arms, rubbing and massaging muscles and tendons. We felt ourself loosening up for the first time in ages.

 

“Now I would like you to take a couple of deep breaths,” Lillian advised.

 

“Slowly filling your lungs with fresh air. Air that slowly, but surely, fills your head up with relaxation.” 

 

We did as we were told, slowly breathing in, then out. 

 

In. Then out.

 

“You will continue to relax more and more, with every outbreath.”

 

Each release of breath was calming, soothing.

 

“And as you exhale, you gently slow your breathing down...”

 

Slow breaths. 

 

In. 

 

Out.

 

“You begin to feel more and more relaxed,” Lillian says.

 

All other sounds faded away.

 

“More and more comfortable...”

 

Only Lillian’s voice remained.

 

“You will feel your body sinking into the bed...”

 

No smells, no tastes, no sights, no touches. Only Her voice.

 

Our Mistress’s voice.

 

“And you will notice how relaxed your whole body has become,” she murmured.

 

Oh, we noticed alright.

 

“From the top of you head,” Mistress started.

 

We let go of the tension in our shoulders.

 

“To the tips of your toes,” Mistress finished.

 

We relaxed even further into the bed.

 

“All the muscles in your jaw have become limp and relaxed...”

 

The way she said relaxed sent a shiver down our spine. We moaned softly.

 

“Good girls,” Mistress said, “Now, as the outside world fades more into the background.”

 

“You begin your journey into your own inner world.”

 

“To that unique and special place inside you.”

 

“That only you can go to.”

 

“And it’s here, where the only thing in your mind is my voice, that we can begin our work.”

37