Chapter 8 – The Cave Spa (Amelia)
519 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 - The Cave Spa (Amelia)

 

[ - Content Warnings: sex, masturbation, hot fox girls - ]

 

Emily and I followed Lillian’s directions towards the stream-room easily enough. We walked cautiously down the halls. There weren’t many people to see in the inner parts of Nightshade Tavern, I got the impression that this place was designed to house way more people than seemed reasonable. 

 

Angela said it was one of the headquarters of the Order of the Lily, maybe sometimes there are big gatherings of Order folk here? Emily hazarded. 

 

Could be, I agreed.

 

We arrived a few minutes later at a pastel-blue painted door that opened into a large dark dome-shaped room. In the center of the room shone a column of what looked like natural sunlight, and a stream of water was continually splashing down onto the bare rock that seemed to make up most of the room.

 

“What in the hells is this?” I asked aloud, as we stepped into the room a few paces.

 

This must be the ‘stream-room’, Emily replied skeptically.

 

Lillian had said we could wash off in here, we had assumed that meant there was a washtub of some sort or another. Not a literal waterfall.

 

“Oh good!” said a familiar voice from behind us, “You found your way here alright.”

 

We turned to find Angela walking up to us, our eyes met her amethyst gaze questioningly. 

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“Looking for you,” Angela replied with a smile, “Katherine told me she hadn’t given you the tour yet, and Lillian said she’d directed you to the wash room. I came to make sure you know how this place works, and also to let you know that I’ll be bringing you fresh temporary clothes to wear until you can get your own made.”

 

Hadn’t even thought of that, Emily admitted. 

 

“Thank you,” I said sincerely. 

 

“You’re welcome,” the silver-haired sorceress stated. She moved past us and gestured towards the waterfall in the center of the room. “This is where most of us wash when we need to. Yes, the rock around us is real. And yes, we are still inside Nightshade Tavern.”

 

My eyes widened. “How is that possible?” I asked. 

 

“The Goddess, of course,” Angela replied, “Space is an easily malleable thing in Her hands.”

 

Damn, Emily murmured in our mind.

 

Yeah that’s kinda terrifying, I agreed.

 

“Now,” Angela continued, “there’s soap and a mirror over here.” She gestured to her right, to a little alcove in the cave wall that had a few glowing orbs floating inside its ceiling. “And towels and clean clothes will be available here too. I’ll also be taking your measurements.”

 

I blinked. “You’re gonna do what now?” I asked.

 

“Measure your body, so we can place an order with one of our resident seamstresses to make you a few more sets of clothes. You can’t wear your Goddess-granted garb forever,” she replied.

 

She’s got a point, Emily remarked.

 

I know I know, I muttered back.

 

I felt Emily slide past me into control of our body.

 

“Gotcha,” she said, “do we get any say in what our clothes look like?” 

 

“We’re working on getting you a few comfortable outfits at the moment,” Angela replied, “So not yet, these outfits are made ahead of time for girls like you. But once I get your measurements and you’re done with your shower, I’ll take you to our tailor and you’ll be able to design a few more outfits.”

 

Our eyebrows rose. “Oh wow, thank you,” We replied. But something she said caught our interest. “You get a lot of us new-girls, huh?” we asked.

 

Angela smiled. “Yes, especially recently. Dealing with one single bandit has led to us having dozens of the brutes trying to break in and find him. The Goddess has a variety of punishments for those who attack Her followers, but there’s a special one she reserves for men who would abuse women, which all of these men are so far quite guilty of. That punishment requires us to have plenty of new panties, bras, and basic outfits on hand for newly-minted girls.”

 

“Like Orbec the Omen last night,” Emily mused. 

 

“She’s going by Ophelia now,” Angela said with a ghost of a smile, “but yes, folks like her.”

 

“What’s going to happen to her? Does she have to pass some kind of test to avoid pigification?” Emily asked.

 

Angela rolled her eyes. “She’s become far more cooperative after coming to terms with her new self. It turns out she was a very misguided trans woman all along, so she didn’t even have a tough time getting used to her new form.”

 

We whistled together in surprise. “That’s wild,” we said.

 

“As for what’s going to happen to her, it sounds like she wants to join the Order as a fighter, so you might be seeing her around,” Angela explained.

 

Our eyebrows rose. “Really, you’ll just let her join?”

 

“She still has to live under my supervision for a few weeks before she’ll be allowed to represent us, but after that yes.”

 

We nodded. “Makes sense,” we said.

 

Angela swept a hand towards the waterfall about twenty feet away from us. “Now why don’t you two go get clean. Leave your clothes here and I’ll have them washed if you like.”

 

We smiled. “Will do!” 

 

Angela left us alone after that, in the large natural-feeling cavern. We walked over to the alcove with the mirror and got a little lost in staring at our own reflection. Our ears stood up tall and happy, red-furred with white at the tips. Our auburn hair hung down to the small of our back, with bangs framing our cute rounded face and emerald green eyes. We had strong-looking arms, with clearly visible muscles. Behind our ample hips and cute butt swooshed our big fluffy tail, also red-furred with a white tip, and below that were our shapely well-muscled legs.

 

There were actually several mirrors in this alcove, the others all mounted horizontally around the edges of the alcove, with a natural shelf just under the mirror and a number of chairs set out around the area. 

 

We quickly stripped out of our clothes and set them down near the foot of the mirror. Then we took a few more moments to admire our naked form. Our breasts were each a little more than a handful, tipped with big pale pink nipples, and beneath a tuft of red-orange fur at our groin glistened the folds of our womanhood. I stared at our body, at my body, and I watched tears roll down my reflection’s cheeks. By the time I came back to myself, I was smiling stupidly widely and Emily was prodding me concernedly. 

 

Holy shit we’re hot! I thought loudly.

 

You’re damn right we are, Emily said with an internal smile. Then with concern, she asked, You okay, cutie?

 

Yeah I’m fine, I replied, just a little overloaded.

 

I feel you there, Emily thought back.

 

We spun around from the mirror, grabbed the large soap bar, and began walking towards the waterfall. 

 

It turned out there were several pools of water on the other side of the room that were fed by the waterfall, and at least one of them seemed to be steaming with heat. We stayed on the close side of the room, the side with the alcove and the pastel blue door, as opposed to the side with the deeper pools of water and the pastel orange painted door.

 

Our feet slipped into the cool water pooling around where the waterfall was pounding down into the stone. As we got closer I wondered if it would be worth getting our tail and hair wet. Then I decided I didn’t care either way, it had been ages since we’d been able to bathe properly and I was determined to enjoy it to the fullest!

 

I’ll follow your lead, Emily said with repressed mirth.

 

What’s so funny? I asked with a raised eyebrow. 

 

You are, cutie! I love how excited you get about stuff! she replied. Then she hesitated, and added, I kinda, y’know, love you in general.

 

The shock of walking into the heavy stream of water momentarily scrambled us. But I struggled valiantly to hold on to my thoughts. To hold onto the memory of what had just happened. Emily said she loved me. And I was pretty sure it was in a more-than-head-friends kinda way.

 

Did you, mean that? I asked, once we got our bearings and stood back from the torrent of water.

 

I did, Emily said sincerely.

 

Fuck, I said, I think I might love you, too. What the hell do we do about that?

 

Emily smiled, and together we imagined the two of us holding hands on a little red bridge over a small stream in a densely wooded forest. 

 

In the real world, we stood with our tail fully in the waterfall, facing the way we’d come and enjoying the water pounding down onto our head. 

 

In our fantasy world, Emily looked like a femme version of our old body, with long silky chesnut brown hair and stormy grey eyes, and I looked like we did now, except I was a tinier arctic fox girl version of us, with pure white fur on my ears and tail and groin.

 

Emily smiled down at me, and then leaned down at the same time I rose up on my tiptoes to kiss her, we met in the middle with probably more force than either of us was intending, but it was hot as fuck and soon my arms were around her shoulders and her arms were around my waist, holding me tight to her as we hungrily kissed.

 

In reality we began finger-combing through our hair as best we could, and used the soap liberally to clean ourselves. We calmly showered while the two of us were making out in our mind and it was bizarre and wonderful and I kinda never wanted it to end. 

 

Then we finished cleaning ourselves, and Emily shared a naughty thought. 

 

Oh, oh no, I said, we might just have to give that a try. 

 

With the water still roaring down before us, we gently explored our body with our hands. The movements started out sensuous, but quickly grew more urgent as a need arose deep in our belly. We sure hoped this cave was sound proofed from the rest of the Tavern, because our happy screams of pleasure bounced off its walls as we finger fucked ourselves silly for the first time. Turned out that having more than one person in your head had certain... advantages when it came to masturbating. In that it definitely felt more like full on sex than the rather lonely affair that had passed for us before as ‘masturbating.’

 

Unfortunately, as with all things, our hot solo sex shower had to end at some point, and that ended up being about five orgasms after we started it. 

 

Happily spent, we pulled ourselves away from the water and out into the cold dry world beyond. Angela must have passed through the room at some point, because there was a fresh pair of clothes on the chair by the mirror and our old clothes were nowhere to be seen. 

 

Embarrassed by what she might have seen or heard, we dressed swiftly. We threw on the simple light green blouse and black drawstring shorts, then looked in the mirror and began combing through all our hair.

 

When we were satisfied that our hair would dry alright, we turned our attention to our sopping wet tail. The poor thing looked like an elongated mop, dripping puddles onto the stone floor. I vigorously rubbed it out, using three of the five towels we were given for it, then used the last two to dry out my hair and ear-fur.

 

At long last, we emerged from the blue door into the wood-paneled hallway beyond. Katherine was standing beside the door, leaning against the wall like she’d been there for a while.

 

“Oh! H-hello!” we squeaked.

 

She pushed off the wall and turned to look at us with a wide smile on her face. “Hey girlies,” she said in greeting, “There’s been a change of plans. You’re going straight to Lillian’s chambers for the next stage of your training. Angela will take you to the tailor later today.”

 

“Sounds good to us,” we said.

 

“Awesome! Do you want me to lead you to Lillian, or to use your locating spell on her yourselves?” she asked brightly.

 

Emily and I looked at each other. The both of us were still pretty horny, and Katherine was hot as fuck.

 

“How about you lead?” I suggested with a hesitant smile.

 

“Sure thing!” she replied, then she motioned for us to follow her. We obediently fell into step behind her as she set off down the corridor.

 

“How was your wash?” she asked in an innocent voice.

 

We blushed hard. “U-um, it was great,” we said.

 

“I’m glad to hear that,” she replied. Was that a knowing smirk hiding in her voice? I couldn’t tell. Had she been the one to step inside the room while we were fucking ourselves silly? Should we even be embarrassed?

 

Probably ‘no’ on that last one, Emily commented, this place is part brothel, right?

 

I don’t think we ever got a clear answer on that, I said.

 

Well whatever, hiding our body and our pleasure sounds dumb, she countered.

 

Fair enough, I acquiesced.

 

The both of us settled into a companionable silence as Katherine took us deeper into the Tavern. 

Hello beautiful readers! Thank you so much for sticking with us! This story will (hopefully) be wrapped up in a few chapters, but there will certainly be more to come in this world in the future (maybe with these characters!).

If you're looking for something new to read in the mean time, maybe check out this amazing story in a similar genre by the illustrious PurpleCatGirl.

My Afterlife is a Lesbian Magic School?

27