Chapter 9: A fake will always be fake
7.6k 7 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

"Yeah, just a little hobby of mine.",Shen Tian casually replied.

"WHAT! that's excellent!."

She was excited. Pill Masters are rare nowadays. They can make pills to prolong your Beauty, Strength and most importantly, Longevity. Who didn't want somebody that can make them live longer or be stronger?

But Pill Masters are hard to raise and train if not, the big sect and clans would not fight for them. Nowadays, it is more difficult to recruit a good Pill Master than to pick up a magic weapon on the sidewalk.

"No, it's not like I am a professional Pill Master ", Shen Tian replied embarrassedly.

"....." Feng Yue was dumbfounded. She had assumed that the appearance changing pill was from a pill God as it was enhanced 30 times never in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine that his young master was an expert in dan making too! Pill God Ah! they are legends and even the Heavenly Celestial Realm has only five of them!

But alas if only Feng Yue knew that Shen Tian is proficient in all Profound Ways of the martial arts!

* * * * *

Shen Tian chatted with the Ming Family for a few hours until the surroundings turned noisy.

"Look! It's the Three Sacred Hero! The Eldest Son from the Long Family, Long Huo. Water Gods Sword Sect's Sect Master's personal Disciple, Wang Shui, and the Five Sense Illusion Sect's Fairy, Mei Mingzhu!" A passerby pointed to the sky to three people flying towards Holy Jade City.

"Aaaahhh! Young Master Huo is as handsome as ever!" A girl screamed.

Long Huo, Eldest Son of one of the Biggest Clan in the Immortal Realm. 21 years old, with long blonde hair, sharp eyebrows, and green eyes.

"Fellow Daoist Shui is not losing in appearance either!" Cried another girl.

Wang Shui, a direct disciple of Water Gods Sword Sect's Sect Master, one of the Four Ancient Land in the Immortal Realm. 20 years old, short black hair, thick eyebrows, and prideful looking blue eyes.

"What a peerless beauty, if only I can have a wife like Fairy Mingzhu." Someone said in a longing tone.

"Are you crazy?! Don't let any Young Master hear you say that, or they will cook you alive for saying something like that!" A young man warned.

Mei Mingzhu, also addressed as Fairy Mingzhu, was a peerless beauty known as one of the most beautiful women in the Immortal Realm. Her black hair was flowing down till it almost reached her knees, clear dark eyes, curved eyebrows, small pink lips and a pair of perfectly shaped breasts.

All men in the Immortal Realm would fall heads over heel for her.

But be it the son of an Emperor or the Emperor himself, they all tried to court her with no success.

While all the men were adoring Mei Mingzhu, Shen Tian was staring at the male with the blonde hair with a frown and asked, "Who is that male with the blonde hair?"

Ming Lian frowned and said, "Do you live in a cave or a fox's hole? How can you not know Young Master Huo, one of the Three Sacred Hero and the Eldest Son of the Long Family who rules Holy Jade City? Not only is he a genius within geniuses, but he is also one of the most righteous men in the Immortal Realm! Aaaah, I want to have his babies." She accidentally voiced out her inner thoughts.

Shen Tian's face turned cold upon hearing that. "The most righteous man in the Immortal Realm? With a soul crying in agony like that, he dares to proclaim himself as righteous?! I am surprised that he did not get struck by Heaven's Tribulation yet! "

If one is cultivating towards the path of an Evil, their soul will cry in agony just like now, the one Long Huo currently has, they will face Heaven's Wrath, Heaven's Tribulation.

This Heaven's Tribulation is different from the one's people face when breaking through. The main purpose is to eradicate the Evils who is rebelling against Heaven.

Shen Tian started getting angrier by the second hearing the cries for help from that poor soul. "Good! If you think Heaven cannot judge you and you can hide forever with that trash Cultivation Technique of yours, I, Shen Tian, will punish you personally!"

This is the first time he has ever gotten this angry, and he did not like this dark feeling one bit.

 If you think Shen Tian will be killing every evildoer he comes across, you would be dead wrong. Even if he wanted to, he simply can't.

In a world where killing happens regularly, and the strong eat the weak, almost everybody in this world has done at least one or two evil things, be it stealing or murder.

If Shen Tian had to kill every evildoer, he would need to kill nearly everybody in this world, including himself! Since he can go around killing people in the name of justice, why can't others?

*******************

Feng Yue felt cold all of sudden and looked around in confusion.

But when he saw Young Master Tian with a calm face, yet leaking murderous intents, she almost leaked a drop between her legs.

"Oh, my Heavens! Why does he have the face of someone who just saw his mother get smacked! Who did it?! Who offended him?!" She looked at the direction Shen Tian was looking at.

"It's them? Does Young Master Tian have a grudge with them? But that does sound hilarious. Even to me, they are nothing but dirt in roadside?" Feng Yue was even more confused now.

Though Feng Yue now is able to curb her pride but how can you expect a real GOD to look at mortals with the same eyes when she looks at other Gods?

 

*****************************************

 

Up in the air where the three were flying towards Holy Jade City

"Junior Sister Mingzhi, we are almost at my Holy Jade City, was this trip to your liking?" Long Huo asked with a handsome smile.

"Yes, it was not bad for my first time traveling without the Seniors guarding my four directions." Mei Mingzhu said in a lovely voice.

"Hey, Long Huo, how high do you think you can climb the Stairway to Heaven this time? I am aiming for the peak, the tenth floor!" Wang Shui said with a proud voice.

"Tenth? Hahaha. All three of us went limp after halfway on the 7th floor last time, and you want to step on the tenth floor, where nobody but that legendary genius Lazy Boi did ten million years ago? Keep dreaming!" Long Huo laughed.

 

(* Cough Cough!! I know I know you guys don’t have to praise me*Ahem :P)

 

"Senior Brother Huo, I also want to aim for the tenth floor, are you also laughing at me?" Mei Mingzhu asked with a calm face.

Long Huo's face changed, he said, "Of course not. Junior sister Mingzhu, your Innate Talent is better than both of us; you can definitely achieve it. No, nobody but junior sister Mingzhi can do it!" Long Huo flattered his junior sister Mingzhu with a bright smile that can make even the girls blush.

Wang Shui looked at Long Huo with a frown and thought, "Pei! What better than us? The world recognized all three of us as equal, since when did junior sister Mingzhu change her Innate Talent? A fake will always be fake."

 

 

 

73