Chapter 13 : Selling ‘trashes’
7.4k 8 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Heavenly Phenomenon only lasted for a Minute before it faded away.

 

The people in the Immortal Realm started speculating about what that was. "Was that Heaven's Blessing? Where it happens only when a new Godly Innate Talent was just born?"

 

"No way, that was too exaggerated for a Heaven's Blessing, it must be a Godly Treasure being born."

 The people were chatting nonstop.

 

* * * * *

 

Ming Qiu wiped the cold sweat from her forehead, "There have been way too many shocking events today. What is happening?" She wondered out loud. When Ming Qiu finally calmed herself down, she remembered her youngest daughter saying something ridiculous to a stranger she just met. Although their family was a low ranking one, they still had some power in a small city.

How can they go around marrying a stranger? Even if she had a weak Innate Talent, she was definitely going to be a pretty girl when she grows up. The family head, her husband, had already started to negotiate with their neighborhood, the middle ranked Yang family about Ming Li's future. Even if she wanted her daughter to choose her own husband, it was impossible. When she looked at Ming Li and her happy face, she felt, even more pain in her heart.

 

And then she saw the young boy named Shen Tian walk towards her. But she felt that this young boy's aura had changed completely, from an unremarkable one to one that was sharp enough to cut steel. When he stood in front of her, it made her feel nervous for some reason.

"Little Tian, I am sorry about that, she's just a kid and does not know what she was saying. Please ignore her nonsense." She apologized.

 

 "I understand, don't worry about it." He smiled.

 

"Thank you…" She somehow felt relieved after hearing that. Feng Yue looked at her shaking his head, "Aiya, what a pity, even I also envy your girl but here you just missed a once in a lifetime chance."

 

 * * * * *

 

"Big brother Tian , tell me a story!" Ming Li asked.

 "Sure, what do you want the stories to be about?" "About your life!"

 

 "Hmmm, alright then, let me tell you the story of me riding on this Dragon one time…" "A Dragon?! You really met one?" Her eyes started glittering.

 

"Of course, who do you think I am?" He said while patting his chest. He took out a small chair from his Storage Pouch and sat down before patting his lap, telling her to sit there.

 

"…." She looked at his lap for a moment and started blushing, but that didn't stop her from going. Ming Li sat on his lap and stared at his handsome face which was right next to hers. What a good position she thought.

 

"Okay, so there was this one time where I rode on a Dragon named Zalama. It all started when..." He began to tell her stories that sounded fake as hell from other people's perspective, yet Ming Li listened with an eager face as if her hero was telling her his adventures.

“….!”,Feng Yue was dumbfounded because there is only on dragon in primal chaos named Zalama,and no one would dare to use this name…the Heavenly Celestial Dragon God Zalama,the primogenitor of all dragons.

He was the most strongest beast in the world even stronger than Feng Yue herself! Zalama was a arrogant being who never liked being a subordinate and even the Heavenly Celestial King Yu Qiang have have to give some face to him. Zalama never showed his face to outside world. Feng Yue’s admiration and love for her Young master was again increased by a notch.

 

 * * * * *

 

 Two days later. "We're finally here." Ming Lian said with an excited face. This was also her first time inside the Holy Jade City.

 

 "Little Tian, what are you going to do from here on?" Ming Qiu asked.

 

"Hmm, I am going to sell a few things first, then I will be heading to watch the Stairway to Heaven." He had no money at this moment and needed to sell some useless stuff for the future. After that, he wanted to watch this Stairway to Heaven event and finally head for the Mortals Realm.

 

"Eh!? Big brother Tian  should come with us! I don't want you to go yet!" Ming Li turned sad instantly.

 

"Li'er, you have already been bothering your Big Brother these past few days. He also has things he needs to do and can't follow us forever. Not to mention he will also watch the Stairway to Heaven event. You will see him again later." Ming Qiu tried to persuade her.

 

"Your mother is right Ming Li. I will see you again in a few days, so until then be a good girl." He said.

 

"….Okay." She said with her head down.

 

"Well then, it was very nice to meet your Ming Family. Thank you for the company these past few days and until we meet again!" He said his goodbyes and walked away while Feng Yue followed him.

 

"Big brother Tian …." Ming Li still felt reluctant. These past few days have been the most fun times in her life yet. She got to meet an unbelievably handsome young man she can call Big Brother. He was the nicest person to her, he told her super fun stories and gave her an exquisite necklace. He even promised to marry her when she grows up. Ming Li couldn't wait until she grows up and fulfills the conditions so she can stay with this Big Brother of hers forever and ever…

 

 

"Let us go too; your father is waiting for our arrival." Ming Qiu started to walk in another direction. "… Un" "Okay." The sisters followed.

 

******

 

In the middle of Holy Jade City, a square was filled with people waiting to watch the Stairway to Heaven and some were there even to participate in it.

 

"Excuse me, Sir, do you know where I can sell things for money?" A large man stopped to look at the gentle looking middle-aged woman in front of him asking this question.

 

 There are many merchants in Holy Jade City trying to sell things, especially this time of year when people gathered most. Guys like him asking these matters were very frequent.

 

"If you want to sell beast materials, any market around here that buys them will do." He said.

 

"Hmmm, where would you go if you want to sell treasures?"

 

"Treasures?" He was a bit shocked at first but then started to analyze the woman in front of him. This woman didn't look like any wealthy noble, so she should be a Loose Cultivator who encountered some good fortune. She is either stupid or has confidence that nobody can steal from her. The large man started planning on how to rob this idiot who talks about her treasures in public.

 

"Heh, If I were you, I would not do whatever you're thinking about now."

 

 "Eh?" He felt a murderous intent aiming at him that made his legs go weak. The large man started sweating,

 

"No, no, no. Honorable Lady, you are mistaken. I was just thinking about your question. As a matter of fact, I just found the answer! The Auction house is a good place to sell treasures.

 

The Jade Phoenix's Auction House is definitely the best place! They will open two days from now and started accepting items for sale today!" He said at a fast pace.

 

"Hmmm, is that so? Which way is it?"

"That way! A mile away from here!" He pointed towards his left.

 "Okay, thanks." The large man watched the short white haired woman walk away.

 "Phew, that was close. I almost offended a senior…"

 

* * * * *

 

"Young master Tian , that was all he told me." Feng Yue just explained what she heard from that large man.

 

"Good, let's go to this Jade Phoenix's Auction House now." Shen Tian started walking towards the direction Feng Yue pointed.

"Yes, Young Master." Feng Yue followed.

 

 * * * * *

 

 In front of a 10 story building, a crowd gathered around four attractive females wearing red cheongsams.

 

"I have a Heaven Ranked Sword I want to sell!" "I got some pills enhanced five times!"

 

"I found this Magic Fan that summons fire and I'm willing to sell it!"

 

Many merchants were trying to get a spot to sell their Treasure in front of the Jade Phoenix's Auction House. Every two years this Auction House will open and help people sell their treasures while receiving a percentage of the amount sold. Every time they open only a limit of 100 items can be sold, so the competition for these spots was fierce. The Jade Phoenix's Auction House was not popular because it was the only Auction House in the City. It was because of their backers, one of the Four Ancient Lands, the Azure Phoenix God Sect. Every two years, people with broad backgrounds would gather here to enjoy the Auction and to show off their wealth. Every time the Auction House opens, the seats would always be sold out within the next day. However, this time was exceptionally crowded due to the Stairways to Heaven being opened in a few days, causing the competition to be even more fierce.

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please calm down! I will make sure to check everybody's treasure and see if it's worth a spot out of the limited 100 in the Jade Phoenix's Auction House! Please quiet down and line up!" One of the beautiful girls said. At this time when everybody started to quiet down, a handsome young man in the crowd raised his hand and showed a pill bottle. "I have a Heavenly Silver Spirit Pill here that can instantly let a Peak Bronze Immortal turn into a Silver Immortal!" He said proudly.

 

 "Heavenly Silver Spirit Pill?! Young Master, please let me see it!" Even the four beautiful girl's face changed.

 

"It's real! It's the Heavenly Silver Spirit Pill! This is the 5th time in history that it has ever been sold at the Jade Phoenix's Auction House!

 

Thanks to Young Master and his benevolence for letting us sell this! Please follow me to the VIP section." The beautiful girl who went to him first said excitedly. The other three girls looked at her with envy. If they got someone to sell something rare to their Jade Phoenix's Auction House, they will get a pay raise and might even get a rank up in their job. Which one of them didn't want to find someone who was willing to sell them something very rarely seen like a Heavenly Silver Spirit Pill?

 

"That was direct disciple Jiang Cheng from the Church of the Qilin God!"

 

"No wonder he was willing to take out something that rare…" People started to talk about the Young Man named Jiang Cheng after he left.

 

* * * * *

 

 Shen Tian and Feng Yue were observing this from the back.

 

"Wow, this place is really popular. I wonder if they are willing to help me sell my trash products…" He started to wonder. But when he remembers seeing the beautiful girls get excited from a little pill like the Heavenly Silver Spirit Pill, he didn't think about it anymore. Which item in his Storage Pouch wasn't many times rarer than the Heavenly Silver Spirit Pill? Even his trash was at least 10 times rarer. He started to wait in a queue where everybody lined up.

After a few hours of waiting, it was finally his turn. But when he walked up, the beautiful girl looked at him with a frown. "Please don't waste my time and go away." She said straightforwardly.

 

"…." He was dumbfounded. He didn't even show her anything, so how did she know he was wasting her time? The beautiful girl looked at the ordinary looking boy in front of her.

 

 "Is he in the right place? What can he possibly sell that will attract my Jade Phoenix's Auction House?" Thinking that she shooed him away.

 

"But… I didn't even show you my item?" He frowned.

"What can you possibly show me? This is not a place for people like you to sell random crap at" She started being rude.

 

"….." Shen Tian stared at her with a frown.

 

"You bitch! My Young Master didn't even show you what he was offering, and you're shooing him away?!" Feng Yue turned furious after seeing her Young Master being slapped in the face like that.

 

"What did you just call me?! Who do you think I am?!" The beautiful girl turned even angrier after being cursed at by her.

 

 "I called you a bitch! So what?! Come bite me!" Feng Yue started rolling up her sleeves like she was going to fight her to death…

 

"Stop! What's going on here?!" A clear voice shouted loudly at their directions.

 A gorgeous young lady that made people around her look with wet mouths walked towards them. She was wearing a revealing blue cheongsam with a Phoenix design on it.

 

 "Senior Sister Lan Yu! These two rude people cursed at me calling me a bitch!" She pointed at Shen Tian and Feng Yue.

Lan Yu, who was the leader of these four girls responsible for handling the front door, frowned after hearing one of her Junior Sister had been cursed at by some random old hag. She looked at the pair who her sister pointed to, an angry white-haired middle-aged woman and the ordinary looking young boy who had a calm face as if he was not being pointed at.

 

"May I ask who you two gentlemen are and why are you causing a scene in front of my Jade Phoenix's Auction House?" She asked politely.

 

"Hmph, finally a pleasant one showed up. Listen well! My Young Master here waited hours in line just to bless your Auction House with his godly treasures, yet before he even got to speak a word, this bitch here shooed him away! What kind of crappy service is this? Huh?!" Feng Yue did not go easy on her and yelled at her like she was complaining to a restaurant manager.

 

Lan Yue frowned upon hearing what happened and ignoring Feng Yue’s cursing, asked her Junior Sister, "Did you really shoo them away without even talking? Is that how our Jade Phoenix's Auction House does business?"

"N-no Senior Sister…. But look at him! He's clearly a mortal no matter how you look at him, what godly treasure? His treasures are just trash in our eyes!" She still tried to justify her actions.

"No buts! As long as they have something to show our Jade Phoenix's Auction House, we will treat them with respect no matter if they're Immortal or not!" She lectured her Junior Sister.

 

"Y-yes Senior Sister." She lowered her head. Shen Tian looked at the four-door girls making a face with disgust and shook his head. Since they don't want him here, he'll just find somewhere else to sell his stuff.

 

"Feng Yue, let's go. Since they don't want to help me sell my Peak Grade Immortal Treasure, I'll just find someone else who's willing to buy it from me…." He turned around and started walking away from the Auction House. But before he can even take two steps, a loud voice stopped him.

 

"??!?!!? YOUNG MASTER, PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT!" Lan Yue who was always calm shouted after hearing what he said.

 

Peak Grade Immortal Treasure?! That was something their Jade Phoenix's Auction House has only sold once in their history! What was a Peak Grade Immortal Treasure? That was something all the Ancient Immortals would fight for! Not mentioning Golden Immortals, even many Ancient Immortals do not have a Peak Grade Immortal Treasure.

 

If their Jade Phoenix's Auction House had something like that being sold this year, all the Ancient Immortal Powerhouses would fly here with no rest! This was a huge chance for their Auction House, yet somehow they had already offended the one who had it before he could even show it! What a disaster! If the higher-ups hear of this, they will definitely execute all four of her Junior Sisters and probably herself too!

 

 

Now we know finally where Zalama went to...

that was a pun guys   lol

76