Chapter 22 : Legendary Feat
6.2k 4 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

“I want him! You two should just hand him over and not make things difficult!” Cao Jian said with a domineering voice.

 

“Bull fucking shit! Your Water God Sect already has Wang Shui! My sect is the only one without a monster! He’s mine!” Zou Guo cursed. He was hell-bent on getting his hands on this disciple no matter what!

 

“Hold it! My Five Sense Illusion Sect needs him more! I want him to be my Mei Mingzhu’s Cultivation Partner! Don’t argue with me you old frogs!”

 

Xuan Ruogang actually wanted him for herself, but she’s way too old and didn’t have enough face to have a young boy as a Cultivation Partner and can only give him to her beloved Disciple.

 

“Think about it! If Mei Mingzhu and he had a baby, wouldn’t that baby be Heaven-defying?! That will benefit all of us!” She tried to sound reasonable and persuaded them.

 

Zou Guo and Cao Jian both hesitated after hearing that. She was right if these two monster had a baby… Wouldn’t that baby be even more Heaven-defying?

 

Zou Guo thought for a moment and said, “Don’t worry about that! When he comes to my Sect, we will naturally allow him to be her Cultivation Partner!” He was a fast thinker and thought of a perfect excuse.

 

Cao Jian frowned and was in a dilemma.

 

Both of them had logical reasons. Zou Guo had no monster in his sect, and Xuan Ruogang had Mei Mingzhu as an excuse for having him.

 

He bit his lips and threw away his shame. If he can get a disciple like that, he wouldn’t mind offending the other three!

 

“Hold! Church of the Qilin God also has no monster now that Long Huo died! And my Sect has the most powerful Cultivation Techniques out of all four of us, so it’s reasonable that we should have him and allow him to grow to his fullest!”,The  Leader of Qilin God Church had arrived from God knows where.

 

“Shameless! You have already had Wang Shui, yet you want another one?!” Zou Guo was angry now. He only wanted one, yet this bastard wanted two?!

 

“Pei! What is Wang Shui compared to him?! Look! He’s already at the 9th Level now!!” Cao Jian was also hell bent on having him.

 

“Hmph, I don’t care as long as he has a baby with my Mei Mingzhu!”

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

Shen Tian was now at the top of the 9th Level. He stopped at 20 steps before the peak of Stairway to Heaven.

 

He smiled and took one step at a time, in a slow and relaxing manner.

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

The entire audience became silent and watched with wide eyes, afraid to even miss a second of this grand scene.

 

After ten million years! Finally, someone else besides the Legendary Lazy Boi has stepped onto the peak of Stairway to Heaven!

 

This was a sight that might not appear ever again, so who would want to miss it? Ming Li looked at the tiny dot in the sky.

Although she could not see the person, she knew it was her Big Brother Tian.

 

“Big Brother Tian….” Her eyes glittered like never before. This was like witnessing her hero ascending to Heaven.

 

“……”

 

Her parents were so shocked they didn’t know what to say or think.

The random boy they met was actually a monster with talents similar to the legendary Lazy Boi?

He had become the first one in ten million years to step onto the peak of Stairway to Heaven…

 

They were so close to a monster like that and not even know?

 

Yang Qi’s father, Yang Bin sighed, “Haaiii, looks like I have to get my son a new fiancee…”

 

Shang Guang stared at that figure, “Oh my dear wife, my Ming Li is really close to him  right? That’s not the wrong person right?”

 

“…. I think so…” Ming Qiu also doubted that now.

 

“Of course I am super close to Big Brother Tian!” Ming Li boasted when she heard her parents doubt her relationship with her Big Brother Tian.

 

“Ha... Haha… Hahahahah!”

 

Shang Guang laughed like an idiot. His daughter sure gave him a huge surprise! Now he can go around flaunting his pride, saying that boy and his daughter were like two peas in a pod. Who would dare to mess with him now?!

 

“………” Ming Qiu looked at him with a weird face…

 

Feng Yue stood there with her hands on her hips, heads high and an expression that says, “Yup! That’s right; I’m his too! Bite me!”

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

Shen Tian was now only a few steps away from the peak.

 

Each of his steps was slow and elegant, yet had a domineering aura as if an Emperor was walking to his throne.

 

*Bang*

 

The moment he stepped onto the peak of Stairway to Heaven, an illusion started to come to life.

 

In front of him were millions of life like Immortals, kowtowing to an unclear figure sitting on a throne as if they were acknowledging him as their Emperor.

 

Angel like beings with wings was dancing around, blowing into a Heavenly Horn, making Heavenly music resound throughout the entire Immortal Realm.

 

Next, a Heavenly Staircase appeared, leading directly to a Heavenly Palace.

 

In the middle of the Heavenly Palace, was a throne. And sitting on the throne was now an

 

unbelievably handsome young man, so handsome all the female spectators watching him felt their face turning bright red and heavily panting. Even Xuan Ruogang was no exception!

 

Some males even turned homosexual after seeing him!

 

This young man was an illusion of Shen Tian’s real face. But only Ming Li knew that. “….”

Shen Tian was speechless. He wanted a surprise, but not this shit! This is basically telling the whole world who he really was.

 

“I’ll have to leave here as soon as possible… Or else it’ll be too late…” He sighed.

 “But first….” He looked at the direction where Ming Li as at.

Smiling, he took a step forward and disappeared from the Peak of Stairway to Heaven.

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

The lifelike illusion disappeared after another minute, and everybody came back to their sense.

But when they looked at the peak of Stairway to Heaven, the figure had disappeared!

“Eh?! Where did he go!”

 

“No way! I can't find him either!”

 

The entire crowd went wild after his disappearance.

 

78