Chapter 25 : How to survive in Mortals Realm
6.6k 13 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of a vast ocean, an Island was surrounded by nothing but water.  

The air cracked, and a purple dot appeared in the midst of the crack. 

The purple dot started to swirl at a fast pace, and the next second it grew bigger and bigger. After a minute, turning into a three-meter circle, it stopped. 

A moment later, a young man walked out from it followed by a middle-aged woman. They both looked around with curiosity. 

So this is the Mortal Realm….” Feng Yue was fascinated. But not even a second later, she frowned. 

 

“The fuck? The Spirit Power here is trash! What’s up with this shitty Spirit Power?! How is anyone suppose to Cultivate in this environment?” 

  

“… Well, it is called ‘Mortal’s Realm’ for a reason…” She tried to save some face for the Mortal Realm. 

  

“But Young Master, although the quantity of Spirit Power here is  large, the quality sucks as ass!” 

  

“If I Cultivate here, I might get sick…” But Feng Yue at the opposite in mind. 

 “…” Shen Tian was dumbfounded. 

Feng Yue just got here, and she’s already trash talking the entire Mortal Realm! 

 “I guess you’ll just have not to Cultivate…” He joked. 

“… Young Master, even one billion years of Cultivation here won’t help me breakthrough…” She said bitterly and” If I try to even cultivate I would suck away all the spirit powers dry in even less than a second”. 

  

“…” 

  

“Well, leaving that aside. Let’s talk about what we’ll do from now on. Any suggestions?” He changed the topic. 

  

“Eh? Young Master, you mean you came down here with no plans?” 

 
 

It was now Feng Yue’s turn to be dumbfounded. What the hell? Did you come down here without any plans?! 

  

“Maybe… No, I have a plan!” He said calmly. 

  

“We’re going to try all of Mortal Realm’s cuisine?” He said with a question mark at the end.  

“…” 

“Fuck! You came all the way down here just to eat Mortal’s food?! What are you, tired of eating god’s food?!” She couldn’t help but curse in her mind. 

  

“Oh right. I almost forgot.” 

   

Shen Tian silently looked at Feng Yue, and his eyebrows twitched. 

 

“Feng Yue do you know the Mortals Realm is extremly fearful place?”  

 

“...... ??!!” ,Feng Yue was speechless unable to speak anything. 

 
“May I ask… What made Young Master want to come down here in the first place? Feng Yue asked slowly”  

 

“Hmm…” 

 

Shen Tian started to think. 

  

What was his reason for coming down again? He only remembers being bored to death from Cultivation and was reading a book in his home… 

  

“That’s right! I had a book!” He realized. “A book?” Feng Yue was confused. 

 

A book made this Young Master come down here? What kind of Godly book was this? Shen Tian searched through his Storage Pouch. 

 

After awhile, he pulled out an old book and showed it to Feng Yue. “T-t-this…” 

Feng Yue was instantly dumbfounded speechless and regretted asking him. She read the book’s cover that says, 

Guide Book to surviving in Mortals Realm – 101+ Steps on how to survive in this living Hell! 

 

“Y-young Master… This is…” She didn’t even know what to say! 

  

Shen Tian had a smile on his face and said, “I know, I know. You’re interested in what’s in this book. Correct? Here, let me read some of the contents for you. Be ready to be shocked!” 

  

“….” 

  

*Ahem* 

  

He cleared his throat and began reading. 

  

  

* * * * * 

  

  

“First thing you must know about the Mortal Realm is that this place is fucking Hell in disguise! 

 
 

You’re not safe no matter where you go, not even your mother’s bathroom! If you’re not careful here, you might die without even knowing why! 

Here’s an example of what happened to me. 

  

I was walking down the street eating a meat bun when a fucking sword light flew by my face and cut not only my hair but also a few years of my life from fright! 

  

Are you scared yet? No? Then listen to this. 

  

One day, I was taking a dump in the toilet, right? You think you would be safe in the bathroom right? But nooo, all of sudden the entire roof got blown to dust by Cultivators fighting outside! 

I was just a meter away from turning into ash! But that did help me shit out instantly. 

  

Want one more? Listen well… Even the strongest experts here die without a proper burial!” 

  

You must be frightened by now. But fear not! With this father here, I’ll teach you how to survive this Hell! 

  

Not convinced you’ll live just by reading this? Look at me, writing this book at 106 years old. I lived in this Hell for over 100 years! 

If you follow the 101+ steps in this book, your chances of living over 100 are doubled!” 

  

  

* * * * * 

  

  

Shen Tian stopped and smiled. 

  

“You heard it clearly right? Don’t this book just give you shivers from hearing it? This place is actually that dangerous! I would’ve never known if I didn’t pick this book up in the Forest of Heavenly Beasts,when I was young” 

  

“Nowhere in this Mortal Realm is safe! Even experts die without a proper burial! Does that not sound exciting?” He laughed. 

  

“………” 

  

Feng Yue had her mouth so wide open; a whole fist can fit inside! 

 
 

She was shocked all right! But for a different reason!  

“What’s wrong Feng Yue? So scared you can’t even speak?” 

“… Young Master, forgive me for asking you this but… How have you been living your life up till now?” 

  

“My life? Hmm… All I’ve done is Cultivate with my Mom’s direction and read books in my room.” He answered bluntly. 

  

So you’ve never stepped outside?” Feng Yue was shocked. 

  

“I have, many times. But that was always with my Mom when she took me down to the Heavenly Celestial Realm to play in my younger days.” He laughed brightly. 

 

 “H-how old are you?” 

 

“I’m only 18 this year.” 

  

Feng Yue stared at his Young Master dumbfounded. This is definitely the biggest shock she has received so far! 

  

She had thought that her Young Master was faking his identity as a kid and she also had doubted him when he said he had come from a realm greater than Heavenly Celestial Realm!… But he was actually just a sheltered kid! And he really is speaking the truth! 

Feng Yue suddenly started hating herself for even doubting her loving master all this time 

She suddenly fell infront of Shen Tian and kowtowed “I am sorry young Master for ever doubting you, this servant has failed you “ she cried as translucent jade like tears fell from her crystal eyes. 

This was the first time that she cried in all her life and even the Celestial Emperor would choke on his drink if he ever heard that the Greatest Phoenix Ancestor had shed tears for someone... 

......”,seeing Feng Yue suddenly kowtowing to him and even crying he blanked out. 

Yue’er...”,Shen Tian felt his heart sting he promtly got down and hugged the crying Feng Yue . He held the still crying Feng Yue as she trembled in his embrance. 

Unknowingly he even called her as Yue’er 

“I am such a unworthy person not fit for your care Young master”,said Feng Yue trears filling her face. 

Shen Tian warmly wiped her tears as she comforted her  

“Stupid Yue’er never say that ‘you are unworthy of me’... do you know how overjoyed I was when you excepted me to be your partner” 

And  you are my partner not a servant ,do you understand ?”,Shen Tian patted her head lovingly. 

“B-but young master I am unworthy and even doubted you!” Feng Yue replied weakly 

 

“No buts when we formed the contract I had my own reasons too“. 

 

“Y-young master !!” 

 

 

 

75