Chapter 29 : Taiang City
5.8k 31 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On seeing Shen Tian and Feng Yue entering just like that, one of the guards shouted: " you two mortals, don't you know you have to pay the fee? ".  

The guard is a Houtian realm expert.  

 Noticing Shen Tian and Feng Yue's normal looks as well as their common cloths, he judged them as mere mortals. 

Shen Tian's eyes narrowed " Isn't it free of charge to enter?" he asked while frowning.  

"Hmph! If we say pay, you have to pay " the guard snorted. 

" What can you do, you are just a commoner," the guard thought.  

In the crowd an old lady cried " please let us inside, my son will die if we don't make it in time to the doctor !". 

 Her son was attacked by a beast in the Taiang forest, he was the only family she had. If he dies then, she would have no one. 

 The guard snorted " I don't care, if he dies or not, pay the fee. only then can you enter " the guard said in a cold tone. 

 

 It was at that moment a voice full of slaughter intent came, sending a chill to his spine. " Let them in, or else I will have your head rolling down on the floor " the cold voice was like a devil’s voice to the guard.  

The guards were gasping. A killing intent which made the guards standing there tremble in terror.  

Soon they fell on their knees " please spare us .. senior  

"….. "  

“Please spare us " they mumbled the words.  

 

Finding all around they finally noticed Shen Tian with a dark face standing beside Feng Yue. 

The fearful eyes of guards landed on the ordinary-looking young man, pleading. 

 They regretted , what evil practices they were doing. 

 

   But to think such an expert was standing in the line... 

 " Old madam please take this pill" Shen Tian handed her a medicinal pill.  

On a closer look , it was a grade eight Immortal healing pill.  Even though , the old lady doesn't know anything about pills. She still knew , it must be valuable.  

She didn't hesitate , as she took the pill from Shen Tian and fed her son.  

********** 

On seeing the complete recovery of her son. The old lady was delighted, " thank you, my lord , thank you for saving my son " she kowtowed as she cried tears of joy.  

The man slowly stood up as he too kowtowed towards Shen Tian. 

Paying their heartfelt respects, again and again, The old lady and her son left.  

Feng Yue really smiled seeing this side of her young master. 

 

The surrounding crowds were shocked. 

 Even more the guards were , to give out a miraculous healing pill like that. That young man should be a grand expert or someone from the Jin Long's big families or sects.  

They knew , they had kicked the hard plate this time.  

 

"Bring me to your city mayor, " Shen Tian said to the guard. 

 The guard hurried , as they walked down the street.  

Shen Tian and Feng Yue followed them.  

 The thing that happened just now wasn't to his liking. The rule was to collect the fees only from sect disciples or powerful families, who are from other Continents. And not from common people of the Mortals Realm.  

 

The guard brought them to the biggest mansion in the city. It was their mayor's house.  

 

Mayor Fuk Yu has been ruling over this city. A greedy bastard having connections with some small sects in Jin long Continent.  

The mayor has a daughter named Fuk Mi. And a son named Hoo lee Fuk 

The guard entered into the house with Shen Tian and Feng Yue.  

The Mayor was seated in his room, along with his wife Som Ting Wong.  

The guard greeted them. " My lord someone wants to see you " the guard shouted. 

 Fuk Yu’s eyes landed on the young man and a middle aged woman who were standing next to the guard.  

On a closer look, they looked like a commoner, and also mere mortals. 

 Seeing how these two mortals acted in front of him , Mayor Fuk Yu was mad.  

" You! Mortals! on your knees , how dare you both stand without paying respects" Fuk Yu was about to blast from anger. 

 

 "Do you think you are qualified for that? " Shen Tian asked in a calm tone. 

 It enraged Fuk Yu further.  

But on seeing the guard's pale face beside the two mortals, Fuk Yu hesitated. 

 Som Ting Wong, who was sitting beside her husband also frowned. But her woman's instinct said that something thing was wrong. 

 

 As they were going to speak, two voices came from outside. 

 "Father!" It was their son and daughter , today was the day they returned from the Peacock Mountain sect a small sect in Jin Long Continent. 

 They both were inner sect disciple. Ho, lee Fuk and Fuk Mi entered the hall.  

Where they saw their parents, also saw two ordinary mortals who looked like a commoner were present.  

Seeing their father was angry.  

" You, mortal ants! " Both shouted at Shen Tian and Feng Yue as they released their 5th stage profound true qi realm aura ...  

Both were at the 5th stage of Profound true qi realm . For them a mere mortal was nothing but an ant. 

 To think these two ants made their father angry.They too were infurated. 

“How dare you bitches try to exert pressure on my young master “ Feng Yue shouted , she wasn’t able to hold herself any longer. 

“Wait, Feng Yue” 

 Seeing all this, Shen Tian frowned further. He just came to ask, why the mayor was charging a fee on even the common people.  

But things seem took a different direction. To think these people were drunk with power. 

 To think they will just go for the kill, seeing mortals as ants... 

 People who just kill or hurts innocent ones , must die . But Shen Tian wanted to just threaten them.  

A pressure suddenly descended which made the whole Fuk family breathless, was on them.  

Their face went pale , as their eyes went wide. 

 Shock! It was shocking!. Mayor Fuk Yu was shivering.  

Two scarlet eyes appeared as the ordinary mortal turned into a godly being. 

 Feng Yue went speechless . She was trying as much possible to control herself, not even daring to look at him. 

 On seeing the flawless handsome face, even Som Ting Wong felt there was something wrong in her heart. 

 She even had a thought of ditching her husband.  

"Holy fuck ! “ Ho lee Fuk mumbled,Looking at the flawless face , he seemed to change his way of liking towards the gender , as if his sexual orientation had changed .  

Fuk Mi's eyes were showing hearts, her undergarments got wet. 

 But the cold voice from Shen Tian sent a chill to their spine. "Do you think because you have power , you can do anything?" Shen Tian's voice echoed in their ears. 

 The guard who brought Shen Tian and Feng Yue went pale. 

 He knew that the Fuk family was truly fucked today.  

 

"Let this be the last warning, be responsible when you are in power! " Shen Tian said as he left the house changing into his ordinary form.  

Feng Yue quietly followed him. 

 

The whole Fuk family was in silence. No one said a word . 

 Since that incident , Fuk family became a good governing family of the city. 

 The people didn't know why.  

But it looked like the whole Fuk family had attained enlightenment.  

But only the Fuk family knew , if that  expert were to get angry again they would be f**ked... 

60