Chapter 33 : Its more terrifying down here in Mortals Realm
5.1k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This large jade platform was a magic array. It was said these magic arrays were created by the Origin Core Realm masters of the Extreme Martial. In them, one would not even be able to differentiate between reality and illusion. 

 

Shen Tian saw a blinding flash all around him and all the candidates disappeared from his vision, leaving only himself. 
 
An endless prairie appeared before him, extending as far as his eye could see. At this moment a pack of vicious beasts each as tall as a man darted from the high grass and ran straight towards Shen Tian. 
 
The several dozens of beasts were the first level True Qi realm beasts! As they ran together, the grass and the ground began to vibrate. An imposing force rolled towards him. 
 
Shen Tian did not even blink an eye until the first beast lunged at him. 
 
“Fu!” 
 

Shen Tian exerted his soul intent as those beasts got slammed to meat patties in the ground! 

 

As Shen Tian passed this first round, on the jade stage a dozen bright lights flashed. In an instant, several people disappeared from the jade platform and stumbled onto the store. These people all had bone white expressions and their pale eyelids trembled. They had lost themselves in the dream, and once they were lost, they had fantasized that they had been ripped up and torn apart by the dream beasts and eaten, with even their bones crushed. Their fear had grown more and more intense until their minds had been broken and they passed out into reality. 

 

At the pavilion, the elders of the Extreme Martial sect slowly shook their heads. The first round of the Dream Trial tested courage. The martial arts path was full of danger. If one did not have the courage to face it, then what was the point of cultivating the martial path? 

 

Wanshan, do you know who that ferocious boy is? He had pulverized the strength column and now had instantly passed.” The man who spoke knew that Wanshan was looking curiously towards Shen Tian so he askes her. 

“No elder Miu I don’t know but was little curious “ the girl name Wanshan sounded indifferent and cold.  

she only looked like she was in her mid-20’s,but had a developed body and a face like some young housewife.                                                                   

She had a sharp and cold Aura around her. She was the previous generation disciple of Extreme Martial Sect, a genius cultivator. She was already at the Spirit Saint realm and now an elder in the sect. 

 

The beautiful lady supervisor elder also stood in the pavilion. Because of Shen Tian’s outrageous performance in the Strength Trial, she had kept note of him. 

 

But looking at some other people, they had clenched their jaws tightly, and their faces were changing colors. Obviously they had been struck by these vicious beasts in the dream world and were struggling… 
 
In the illusion, the higher one’s belief in themselves, the stronger their heart would be. The opposite also held true. These candidates who struggled with the vicious beasts had some courage, but they did not have Shen Tian’s dauntless heart. Shen Tian was like an immovable mountain that had been tested by the passing of eons.  

 

In this second trial the scenery shifted before his eyes and changed dramatically. Shen Tian instantly arrived at a battlefield that overflowed with murderous intent. Scenes of battle surrounded him. Mountains of bodies piled up to the sky and seas of blood flowed around him. Broken spears and swords littered the ground with the crushed bones of the dead. 
 
On this battlefield, cries of war suddenly rang through the air. Vast plumes of smoke billowed in the distance. On both sides of Shen Tian suddenly appeared two armies of cavalry. Warriors wearing thick armor and grasping lances approached from his right and left. They had suddenly appeared, and Shen Tian had been stuck in the middle of them. 
 
The two mighty forces rushed towards him. Their horrific war cries filled the air with overwhelming killing intent. Shen Tian remained motionless.  

He now released a slaughter qi which made those forces ran like tugging their tail between their legs.. 

 

“.....    (¬‿¬)........” 

The illusion was broken again! 

“Mm? Did he break it? Or not break it?” An elder looked at Shen Tian. This kid was weird. His expression had not changed even a bit. If he did not see the beams of light that emitted from the runes, then he would have thought the magic array was defective. 

 

“This boy isn’t simple. I don’t know if he can continue and break the record. If he could catch up to Ling Sen then it would be a pleasant surprise.” 
 
The five hurdles of the Dream Trial. The average person would take an hour to pass them. These past ten years, the one with the best result had been Ling Sen. He had spent a breath worth of time to complete the trial. This surprised the elders of the Extreme Martial Sect, because except for Ling Sen, the fastest time was half an hour. 

Lin Sen was the current genius disciple of Extreme Martial Sect. 

 

“Now is not the time for flattery. It only becomes hard during the last three hurdles.” An old man stroked his beard as he said this, “Ling Sen’s record won’t be broken so easily.” 

 

This time in the illusion, Shen Tian had arrived at the third trial. The thousands of soldiers and scenes of destruction had vanished. He had arrived in a luxuriously decorated tent. The walls and roof were draped with the finest silks, and a smoky, intoxicating fragrance drifted in all directions. 
 
But beyond all the pink silk draping, a dozen impressive young girls danced in the background. Their slim and beautiful bodies were slender and smooth. Their flawless appearance shamed the night moon and the sweetest flowers. As they bounced up and down, they began stripping off their clothes and walking towards Shen Tian. In the next moment, abundant scenery filled Shen Tian’s vision. There were boundless amounts of heavy breasts and fragrant buttocks that swayed in front of him. These beautiful women surrendered themselves to Shen Tian and draped themselves around him. Between their every breath, their tempting bodies released a seductive fragrance. 
 
In that moment, Shen Tian felt for the first time in his life a dryness and heat from his heart, and a slight stirring in his pants as his bodily blood flow sped up. But he quickly suppressed this heat and guarded his mind. 
 
However these young girls did not immediately vanish. Instead they were not happy, and pouted as they picked up their clothes. Even their anger was charming as they sashayed their buttocks back and forth as they made their way away from Shen Tian. 

 

As soon as they left, the surroundings changed again. This time it was a warm and intimate bedroom. Against a wall was propped a mahogany bed. Sitting on the bed was a woman in a scarlet lined cotton jacket and a feathered robe. She had a jade pin in her hair that was shaped like a flower. This woman was about twenty five years old. Even sitting there she released an elegant aura and temperament. Her appearance had changed from what he remembered. Although she had a more mature and seductive charm to her, this was clearly Feng Yue in her real appearance! 
 
…Feng Yue… 
 
Shen Tian was startled in his mind. Was this Feng Yue in the future? 
 
“Behave, don’t cry…” Feng Yue softly hummed a sweet nursery song to a pair of two year old babies on the bed. These babies were a pair of matching twins. These babies’ features…were also somewhat similar to Shen Tian… 
 
As if they knew that Shen Tian was looking, the pair of babies opened their wide and beautiful eyes and smiled innocently at him. The cry of innocent children echoed into Shen Tian’s ears and directly passed into his stunned heart. 
 
Feng Yue also smiled at Shen Tian. Her delicate red lips parted slightly and she said, “Tian, darling, it’s very late, you should rest.” 
 
At this moment, seeing Feng Yue and the twin babies’ sweet smiling faces, Shen Tian’s heart of shook. A wife, children, and a rich and warm home…hmm not too bad. 
 
Is this his true heart but he always looked at her as his partner? 
 
Now he had obtained it, he could stop… 
 
As this thought suddenly appeared, Shen Tian woke up. He fiercely bit the tip of his tongue and let the pain restore his state of mind. This is the first time his heart shook, he was amazed cause this was a new type of feeling to him but he couldn’t stop he knew it was just an illusion and he has yet to experience the world. 
 
The surroundings changed, and Feng Yue and the babies disappeared. 
 
Gazing at the empty darkness, Shen Tian’s heart palpitated and he was covered in a sheen of cold sweat. 
 
Almost! He had almost lost himself! He who stood above all , his heart quaked ! 

 

But such a future was not too bad he thought but that was for the later 

 

not too bad?” 

 

An ethereal and faintly recognizable voice sounded from behind him. Shen Tian turned around. A woman stood there wearing an alluring cheongsam. She held a simple long sword her hand with an imperious and mighty air, and had a brave and valiant appearance that accentuated her heaven gifted beauty. 

 

“Little Ming Li?” 

 

Shen Tian was shocked again. This woman was clearly Ming Li, and was a bit older, around twenty years old. 

 

“Big brother Tian it has already been 10 years, let us get married then how about you cultivate together…with me? We can explore the world of martial arts…together…how about it?” As she said this, Ming Li’s clothes unravelled into threads and vanished, revealing the most perfect and exquisite body that he had ever imagined possible. Shen Tian had a full view of this and his heart almost stopped as his eyes widened like saucers. 
 
She slowly walked towards Shen Tian… 

As this beautiful and impossibly exquisite example of womanhood stood before him, this image was unforgettably carved into his mind and he felt the tower of his will tremble in its firmament. His breath became shallow and blood rushed to his head. After all, when it comes to matters between men and women, Shen Tian was still only a young boy. 

 

Ming Li reached her arms around Shen Tian. She was like a warm and fragrant jade that surrounded him and the delicate fragrance of her virgin body wafted into his nostrils and left a strong impact in Shen Tian’s heart. 
 
Fabrication! 
 
Illusion! 
 
Shen Tian squeezed his eyes shut and in his heart he began to revolve the ‘Void Origin Formula’, He managed to hold down his quickly fleeing sanity. 
 
“ Big brother Shen Tian, do you not like me any more?” 
 
This voice was gentle and soft like a spring rain. Shen Tian’s eyelids jumped, but he remained unmoved as before. 
 
“Ah….” With a gentle sigh, she let Shen Tian go. Ming Li stood up, her expression revealing some hidden bitterness, and she slowly departed. 
 
The scene before him began to slowly fade away, and the world returned to tranquility. 

 

“Holy fucking shit , man thanks to that Godly book I came down here in mortals realm and its much more terrifying down here , even a toy formation can delude my mind ..huh” Shen Tian sighed. 

 

“little Ming don’t worry your big brother Tian will keep his promise” 

 

….... 

 

The third hurdle had finally been passed. 
 
Shen Tian breathed deeply, his heart still beating rapidly and his palms still wet with sweat. 
 
This third trial was truly fierce! 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

59