Chapter 42 : Divine Flame
4.9k 11 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elder Zhou is currently standing still, with a proud look on his face. “This is my Xi Clan.” He said.  

In front, there is a four-story Gate with Golden Dragon engravings on it.  

   

On top of the Gate, there is a grand looking sign that reads ‘Xi Clan’ Shen Tian and Feng Yue looked at it curiously.  

Feng Yue looked at it up and down. “So this is a Mortal’s Clan…”  

“This place is tiny… Can they even fit anyone in it?” She thought.  

   

“Young Master Tian, Senior Feng, this is my Xi Clan in Extreme Province. It has over 1000 clan members!” He said proudly.  

   

Shen Tian looked at it left and right.  

   

   

Elder Zhou watched for any of their expression changes, but he was disappointed. They didn’t even lift an eyelid…  

   

“Where the hell are you from? The Holy Continent? Is that why you’re not surprised?”  

   

“Well… If he can make Pills rain like that, I’m sure he’s a great Young Master in the Holy Continent.” He thought.  

   

He has never stepped foot on the Holy Continent and has only heard stories. Holy Continent, the homeland of many Great Families, Sect, and Geniuses. They say a Genius here is a trash there and Experts here are toddlers there. Although he wanted to go, he couldn’t.  

He only had an above average talent and going there is just suicide.  

   

In the Holy Continent, the meaning to ‘The Weak are Prey to the Strong’ has more of an effect there.  

  

  

If you are weak, you will be eaten by the strong and ultimately make them even stronger.  

   

He had no confidence and would rather live a good life here as an elder in the Xi Clan.  

   

“Let’s go in.” He walked to the gate.  

 “Un.” Shen Tian nodded.  

   

* * * *  

   

   

“Greetings Elder Zhou!” The gate guard saw him coming and bowed. “Good, open the gates. We have a special guest.” He said.  

“Yes Elder!”  

   

The gates opened and the scenery behind it was revealed.  

   

They see many people walking around, and some were even drinking tea in front of their house. Every person here lives in a courtyard, but they don’t get to be alone.  

   

   

The roads were spotless, and they can even smell the freshness of flowers coming from those courtyards.  

   

Every house had a small courtyard for these who wanted to grow medicines. “Un, not bad.” Shen Tian nodded in approval.  

The environment looked very clean and peaceful.  

He liked the smell in the air and the disciples looked happy. Elder Zhou had a big smile hearing that.  

  

  

“Thank you Young Master Tian!”  

   

“Our Sect is very strict about the environment our members lives in.”  

   

“If the environment was bad, how will we ever be able to Cultivate in peace?” He explained.  

   

“Mm, it looks like this Clan has many good leaders. I look forward to being friends with you guys.” Shen Tian said.  

   

“Thank you Young Master Tian for the compliment. The Patriarch will definitely be happy to hear that.”  

    

“So, where do we meet this Patriarch?” Feng Yue asked.  

   

“Ah, Senior Feng, I need to inform the Patriarch first. Can you please wait for a bit?”   

“We have many things for entertainment in the guesthouse.” He said.  

“Hey, can I walk around this place while I wait?” Shen Tian asked.  

   

He wanted to take a look around the place.  

   

“I don’t mind… But how will I be able to find Young Master when the time comes?” Although guests don’t usually walk around unattended, he made Shen Tian an exception.  

“Hmm, then how about you let Feng Yue follow you? She will be able to guide you to me.” He suggested.  

   

“Oh, that’s a good idea. This way I can introduce her to the Patriarch and make things more smooth.”  

   

“Good, Feng Yue follow him for a bit. I want to walk around alone.” “Yes, Young Master.” She said.  

“Okay, let’s go. Young Master Tian, you can go anywhere you want. .” He replied him.  

   

Elder Zhou started walking away, and Feng Yue followed him. Shen Tian smiled and also started wandering around.  

   

* * * *  

  

  

Shen Tian was currently walking down the path; he had neither a fast or slow pace.  

   

He looked around with a gentle smile on his face, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere in this place. It was neither too noisy or too quiet, he can see butterflies dancing and beautiful flowers swaying. Everything was peaceful.  

Everything except for the few youths looking at him with curious eyes. They all whispered to each other.  

“Who’s he?” A young girl asked the young boy next to him. They both looked to be around 15 Years Old.  

“He’s not wearing our Clan’s uniform so he must be a guest.” The young boy replied.   

“Eh? But he’s walking around by himself.”  

“I don’t know. This is also my first time seeing a guest walk around unattended.” “Do you think he’s some famous Young Master?” Her eyes lit up as she said that. “How the hell should I know? Why don’t you go ask?” He frowned at her. “What a slut.” , he thought.  

“Hmph, I don’t believe that everybody will ignore him.” She said. “Ah, look, there’s someone already.”  

She pointed at a young boy around the age of 13 walking towards him. “Excuse me Mister, who are you?” The young boy asked.  

“I am Shen Tian.” He replies with a smile.  

   

“Oh, so it’s Senior Brother Tian. Wh0at are you doing here? Are you lost?” He asked.   

“No, I am just looking around. Am I bothering you guys?”  

“Of course not. We are all just curious. This is the first we have seen a guest walk around with no guards.”  

   

“Is that so? I am only here to do some business.”  

  

  

“Okay then, I won’t bother you any longer. I have already fulfilled my challenge, so I’ll be leaving.” He giggles and ran back to the group of disciples waiting for him.  

   

Shen Tian also giggled and continued to enjoy his scenery.  

   

While he was strolling, Feng Yue had just finished talking to the Patriarch with Elder Zhou.  

   

The Patriarch didn’t dare to believe his ears when he heard the news from Elder Zhou.  

   

There was a young man who can make Perfect grade Profound True Qi Cultivation Pills just by flipping his hand?  

   

Bullshit! Was what he had thought.  

   

But after seeing the Perfect Grade Pill, he started to believe it.  

   

That’s when Feng Yue said a few magic words to him, and he was instantly shocked.  

   

“I have followed Young Master Tian all my life. He was born with a godly Innate talent for Pill making and started making Pill at age 3!” Is what she said.  

   

“What!” The Patriarch instantly asked him to bring him to this Young Master of his.  

  

  

The three of them hurriedly walked from the Patriarch’s house all the way to the Outer Court. While they were walking, every person that saw them had a fright and immediately greeted them.  

The Patriarch rarely came outside of his house, but when he did, it was only for something important.  

   

But what could possibly be so important in the Outer Court that the Patriarch had to come personally?  

   

Every one was curious but didn’t dare to follow.  

   

The Patriarch and Elder Zhou followed Feng Yue to his Young Master. When they got there, they saw him under a tree .  

   

“Young Master Tian, we are done. Didn’t you want to walk around? Did something happen?” Elder Zhou asked with a worried face.  

   

Shen Tian had a fright and said, “Eh? Ah, I already did.”   

“So quick?" Elder Zhou thought.  

“Aiya, you must be Junior Brother Tian, I am sorry I made you wait so long.” The Patriarch stepped foward to apologize.  

   

If the clansmen were here to see this, they would've definitely been shocked.  

   

The Patriarch addressed someone as a Junior Brother! He even apologized! “Ah, don’t worry, it wasn’t that long.” Shen Tian smiled.  

"Then without any more delay, I will lead you to my housing." The Patriarch began leading them.  

  

*********  

  

“This is my house; please come in.” The Patriarch invited the both of them inside. “Elder Zhou, you come in too.” He said.  

He was the one who led them here, of course, he had to be there.  

 “Yes, Patriarch.” Elder Zhou said.  

They all went inside and sat down around a round table.  

   

“Ahem, so I heard that you could make Perfect Grade Profound True Qi Cultivation Pills.” The Patriarch started talking.  

   

“It’s not that I don’t believe you, but I also want to see how it was done. For my own curiosity.”  

   

He heard from Elder Zhou that all he did was wave his hand and the next moment, the Pill was already done.  

   

“Un.” Shen Tian nodded.  

He lifted his hand again, and with a thought, a Golden Flame appears on his palm. The entire atmosphere in the pagoda instantly changes, feeling heavier.  

  

  

The Patriarch sucked in a deep breath. Such a tiny flame caused this atmosphere?!  

He was already shocked before it even started!  

   

What kind of Divine Flame is that? He knows that every Pill Master has their own Divine Flame. A Divine Flame is a special fire element in their body.  

They can use it to fight or make Pills, and some even use it for Weapon Making. There were two ways to get a Divine Flame.  

The first way is to be born with it.  

   

If you were born with a Divine Flame in your body, you are called a Pill Master genius, destined to becoming a great Pill Master. This is pretty rare, and big Sects will spare no efforts in raising you.  

   

The next way is to consume a Divine Flame.  

   

You can do this by absorbing a Divine Flame that was born in nature, just like Nature’s Blessing Spirit Weapon.  

   

Then there’s the Element Divine Flame, where your Flame is actually another Element, such as a Divine Flame with a cold attribute. Although it’s fire, it will freeze the things it touches.  

   

There are also grades for Divine Flames. And the Grade of your Divine Flame determines the Pill Master Rank you are in.  

   

1st Grade, Orange Color Flame, Pill Apprentice to Pill Student.   

2nd Grade, Yellow, Pill Scholar.  

3rd Grade, Red, Pill Grandmaster.  

 4th Grade, Blue, Pill Lord.  

5th Grade, Purple, Pill Sage. 6th Grade, Black, Pill King.  

7th Grade. White, Pill Emperor.  

   

Although you might have a Cold Attribute Flame and you’re a Pill Apprentice, your Flame Color will not be Blue. Instead, it will still be Orange, but maybe a darker or lighter Orange color.  

   

“I have never heard of a Golden Color Divine Flame before, Is he a Pill Scholar with a rare Element?”  

   

“Is that why his Flames are Golden Colored?”  

   

While The Patriarch was wondering to himself, the Golden Flame had already disappeared, and a White Pill was floating in the air.  

   

“Done.”   

Shen Tian tossed the Pill at the Patriarch who was in a daze. “!!!” He woke up from fright and caught it.  

He almost had a heart attack! Who the hell throws around a Perfect Grade Pill?!?! He looked at the Pill in his hands and still didn’t dare to believe it.  

It was true! This young man can make Pills with just his Divine Flames! No ingredients, no Cauldron, nothing but the Divine Flame!!!  

What kind of Heavenly Pill Conducting Technique is this?!  

   

“C-can you really make 10,000 of these?” He asked with a shivering voice.   

“I can make even more. So do you want more?”  

“Yes!”  

   

The Patriarch didn’t even need to think about it. If he had to think, he shouldn’t be the Patriarch.   

“I’ll take 100,000!” He did not hesitate.  

He was willing to even use up half of their Sect’s wealth to buy as much as he can.  

   

If he had these many Perfect Grade Profound True Qi Cultivation Pill, their Clan’s strength would be like a Carp Leaping Through The Dragon Gate!  

   

“100,000? Okay. Do you want them here now?” Shen Tian asked and lifted his hand.   

“Wait! This room is too small…”  

“Let’s go to the Ancestor’s Courtyard.” He said.    

“The Ancestor’s Courtyard!” Elder Zhou had a scare.  

That place is where the Ancestor is currently in closed Cultivation.  

  

  

The only one with permission to go there is the Patriarch himself and nobody else!   

“Okay, let’s go.” Shen Tian said.  

“Un. Follow me.” The Patriarch said and pulled out a Crystal Ball. “Ancestor’s Courtyard, Open!”  

The Crystal Ball shatters, and a portal appears in front of him.  

   

“Come, just follow me.” He started walking forward, and his body sinks into the portal like he was getting drowned in quicksand.  

   

Shen Tian didn’t hesitate and followed after him. Feng Yue was next, followed by Elder Zhou.  

   

* * * *  

   

   

It was as they have arrived at a different world, you can not see the end of this world and with nothing but flowers everywhere.  

   

“This place should be sufficient. There’s no one to bother us too.” The Patriarch nodded.   

“Here’s your Spirit Stones for the Pills. 11,000,000. Count if you want.”  

He handed Shen Tian a Storage Pouch.   

“Un.” He looked at it and nodded. “Stand back.” He instructed.  

All three of them fell back behind him. “Okay, I am starting.”  

He lifted both of his hands into the air, and within the next moment, Golden Flames shot out of his palm and into the cloudless sky.  

   

The Golden Flame instantly formed into a Cloud.  

   

The Golden Cloud grew bigger and bigger until it was a few meters large.  

   

*Boom*  

  

  

The entire world started shaking, and everybody but Shen Tian flew into the sky.  

   

*Ripple*  

   

“Who dares to disturb me from my Closed Cultivation!” An angry ancient voice resounds throughout the world.  

   

“Who are yo—WHAT!” The ancient voice stopped halfway and gasped. An old figure appears out of thin air right in front of the Patriarch.   

“What the fuck is going on here?!?!” He said in shock.  

“Greetings Master! This descandent bothered you on purpose to let you witness this miracle!” The Patriarch said.  

   

This was the Xi Clan’s Ancestor and also his Master.  

   

The Ancestor looked at Shen Tian, and his eyes almost popped out. “T-this…”  

He watched as the Golden Cloud rains down Pills nonstop… Everybody on the scene was shocked speechless.  

“What the fuck is that?!?!” The Ancestor screamed while pointing to the Golden Cloud.  

 “He made it with his Divine Flame…” Elder Zhou said in a shaking voice.  

“D-divine Flame?! I have never heard of Divine Flames being able to do that!!” The Ancestor did not dare to believe it.  

   

“Why are you all in here anyways?! And why is he doing that?!” The Ancestor is currently clueless. He has been in Closed Cultivation for hundreds of years until today.  

He was forced to wake up from the Ancestor’s Courtyard’s endless Earthquakes.  

   

And when he finally used his Divine Sense to look around, he saw this shocking scene.  

   

“He’s selling Perfect Grade Profound True Qi Cultivation Pills to us… 100,000 of them…” The Patriarch said.  

   

“PERFECT GRADE PROFOUND TRUE QI PILLS?! 100,000 OF THEM?!?!?!” The Ancestor felt his heart jumping out of this throat.  

   

“W-who is that young man?!” He asked.  

  

  

“He’s called Shen Tian… Probably from the Holy Continent… No, Definitely.” Elder Zhou said.   

“Holy Continent? Bullshit!” The Ancestor thought.  

He has been to the Holy Continent before, but he has never heard of someone like him.  

   

Even though the Holy Continent was like an Immortal’s homeland to them, there’s no way they had someone as monstrous as this young man!  

   

“He must be from the Spirit Realm!” The Ancestor thought. The Pills are stacking up in an extremely quick pace.  

It first formed a pond, then the next second a small mountain…  

   

After a few more minutes, the Golden Cloud finally stops raining Pills. Shen Tian collects the Golden Cloud back, and he claps his hand.  

  

*Pap*  

  

The Golden Cloud disappears between his hands.  

   

He looks towards the three figures standing like a dumb chicken behind him. “It’s done.” He pointed at the Mountain of Peerless looking Pills.  

“….” They were all speechless.  

   

The Ancestor was the first one to wake up and flew to the Pill Mountain. He swept it with his Divine Sense and screamed.  

“It’s really Perfect Grades!!! And there’s even 150,000 of them!!!”  

   

Didn’t they say he was only making 100,000? Where did the other 50,000 come from?!   

“150,000?” Even the Patriarch was dumbfounded.  

“Young Master Tian, what’s the meaning of this?” He asked.  

 “Ah, don’t worry about it.”  

“It’s just a little extra gift from me to you.” He smiles.He knew that this Clan even though situated in this extreme dog eat dog world is still morally not corrupt.  

  

“Thank you, Junior, Brother Tian for his generosity!” He thanked him with a bow.   

“Un.” He nods.  

The Ancestor flicked his sleeves and collected all of the Pills into his Storage Pouch. After that, he flew towards Shen Tian.  

He bows and said.  

 “Thank you for selling this to us. I am the Ancestor of the Xi Clan.”   

“If you need anything from my Clan, as long as we can fulfill it, we will not refuse.”   

“Don’t mind it. It is a trade, so you do not owe me anything.” Shen Tian shook his head. “No, that gift you gave us is already enough for us to owe you forever.”  

“Ah… No… That’s…” He was a bit embarrassed.  

   

… “So now that the trade is over, what is Junior Brother Tian planning on doing?”  

“Do you want to stay here for a few more days? I am also a Pill Master, so I want to ask for a few advice.”  

   

The Patriarch felt a bit embarrassed for asking a Junior for advice. “Don’t worry; we can do that another time.”  

“Now that I got the money I needed, I want to try out all the food stalls.” Shen Tian refused.   

“F-food Stalls?” The Ancestor and Elder Zhou was a bit shocked.  

   

He did this all just to eat some food? And something cheap like Food Stalls? “Is that so? Then I’ll be looking forward to that time.” The Patriarch smiled. So they will be able to meet again? Sweet!  

  

“Un.” Shen Tian nodded.  

   

“Aiya, now that I am awake from my Closed Cultivation, what should I do? I can’t go back right after waking up too…” The Ancestor didn’t know what to do.  

  

  

“Master, we have a few things to discuss. And this is a very important topic.” The Patriarch said with a grim face.  

   

“… Is it about that?” The Ancestor sighed. “Un.” He nodded.  

“Okay, come back after you lead Junior Brother Tian back.” Even the Ancestor started addressing him as his Junior Brother!  

   

“Yes, Master. Let’s go Junior Brother; I’ll lead you back outside.”   

“Okay.”  

The Ancestor made a portal back to the outside world and watched them all leave. “…”  

“I should just forget about him… We are in two different Realm anyways.” He knew that there’s no point in trying to recruit him to his Clan.  

   

Knowing that he came from the Spirit Realm, why would he even care about his puny Clan? “Haaa.” He sighed and stood there waiting for his disciple to return.  

   

* * * *  

   

   

 

If you want you guys can support me at -  https://www.patreon.com/Lazy_Boi 

it's only for donation... 

even a single bucks count for me ...thanks 

 

 

50