Chapter 44 : Beating
4.1k 9 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

  

  

On the first floor at the Long’s Den restaurant. A group of young figures enters the restaurant. 

“Welcome to the Dragon’s Den, how many people will it be?” The waitress welcomes them.  

“39, give me the largest room.” The male in the lead said. 

The waitress’s face pales. 

  

She knew what this group coming here means. 

  

“T-the largest room is currently taken.” She said with a worried face. 

 “Hah? Taken? By who?” He was surprised. 

“By two customers…” She said.  

“Are they Seniors?” He frowns. 

“No, it’s two nobles.” She didn’t dare to lie. 

  

“Hahaha, it’s only two nobles. Kick them out. Today we are celebrating Fairy Ying’s acceptance to the number one Sect in Jin Long Continent, the Extreme Martial Sect!” 

  

“She’s already an Inner Disciple too!” Someone else adds. 

  

“Please wait a moment; I’ll go and talk to the two nobles.” She ran upstairs and into Shen Tian’s room.  

She knocks and enters to see the two of them reading a book. 

“Sorry to inform you two, but a group of Disciples from the Extreme Martial Sect needs this room. Can you give them some face and leave?” She apologized to them. 

  

Shen Tian looked at her and did not speak. She frowns and continues, “It’s for F—” 

 
 

“Miss Ying’s group right?” He interrupts her. He had already sensed them with his divine sense. 

She was surprised and nods. 

“Tell them to wait a few more minutes. I want to finish this green tea. We will be on our way right after I am done.” He said with a calm face. 

  

“B-but…” The waitress pales after hearing that. “You’re going to make them wait?” She asks. 

“Of course, it’s just a few minutes. They can handle it.” He said. 

  

“I see, I’ll tell them that…” Although she didn’t want to offend these two, the ones downstairs are way more important. 

  

She ran back down and told them what he had said. 

  

“What?! Which bastard dares to make our Fairy Ying wait?” 

  

“That’s right, he dares to make her wait?”  

“Let’s all go up and beat his ass up!” 

They all turn angry and walks to the next floor with big strides. The waitress watched them go up but did not say anything.  

“Hmph, that’s what you get for being ignorant.” She sneers. 

Shen Tian was currently finishing up his tea. 

  

“Okay, I am done. Let’s go and not hold up this room any longer.” He said to Feng Yue and prepared to leave. 

  

But before he can even stand up, the door blasted open, and a group of people walks in with angry faces. 

  

“….” He looks at them with a weird face. 

  

What the hell are they doing? Are they going to pay for that? 

  

“I remember you! You are that idiot who was selling spirit dan and was taken away by elder Zhou of Xi Clan to be beaten!” The male in the lead points at him. 

“ I hope you got quite a thrashing?, hahaha, just fuck off,If I see you again, I’ll tear your limbs off!” 

 
 

They started laughing. 

  

“What are you doing breaking people’s stuff? Are you going to pay for it?” Shen Tian said with a calm face. 

  

“Eh?” They did not expect this reply from him.  

Ahahahaha! He’s definitely an idiot!” 

They laughed even harder. 

  

“….” Xiao Ying looked at this clown in front of her, she felt his face familiar. 

“Ah , he is the one who got the first rank in this year’s sect selection exam” Xiao Ying screamed. 

“What ??, but that doesn’t matter, a lowly outer sect trash even if he got first rank is nothing in front of us inner sect” 

“Hey boy if you kowtow and call us grandpa , we as your senior would let you go ?” a person suddenly suggested 

Hhaha that’s right boy,you both beg for forgiveness and we would let you go” 

 

“Y-young how dare you speak like that to my young master!!” Feng Yue could no longer take this wastes insulting her young master. 

“huuh, let it go Feng Yue ,and let’s go” 

  “We’re going to leave now, so excuse us.” Shen Tian walks towards them. 

 “You think without kowtowing you can get away? Hahaha.” 

“Naive! Fellow disciples beat him up! As for that girl, beat her up too!” The male lead orders. 

 “Yeah!” They all cheered. 

They surrounded the two of them. 

Shen Tian finally frowns. 

“Stop. What the hell are you doing? You’re shameless enough to even speak of beating a girl like her?!” He said in a cold voice. 

  

“Hmph, if you were smart enough to leave the moment you were told to, this might not have happened!” Someone sneers. 

  

So your reason for beating up a child is just because you monkeys could not stand still for a few minutes?” Shen Tian sneers. 

  

“What did you just call us!” The male lead screams. 

  

“You fucking bastard! You’re a monkey! Your mother is a monkey! ” Someone cursed at his family. 

   

*BANG* 

 
 

Lightning appears out of nowhere in the clear sky and strikes the roof of Dragon’s Den, piercing right through it and striking the one who cursed his family. 

  

“AAAHHHHHH” He screams in agony, and the next second, his whole body was burnt black.  

“!!!!” Everybody around him jumps back from fright. 

What the fuck! He got struck by lightning?! What kind of thunder can turn a Cultivator into a burnt roasted chicken?! 

 

“Speak anything you want of me ! But if you dare to bring my mother I will show you worse than death!!!”  

“Bullshit! I do not believe cursing your mother will have lightning strike them!” Someone yells. 

 “That’s right! What kind of fucking bullshit is that?!” 

They all started cursing at him again, but nobody dared to curse at his mother… Fearing that ‘what if.’ Nobody. 

But this one who did not believe in curses. 

  

“Fuck your mother!!” He screams with a loud voice. Everybody around him had a scare and instantly jumps away, fearing that they might get hit. 

 “Hmph, look, nothing hap—” 

 

*BANNNNGGGGGGGGGG* 

  

Another lightning strikes the Dragon’s Den, piercing through the roof and right at the one who had just cursed. 

  

*Sshhhh* 

  

He did not even get to a chance cry and was instantly burnt into a crispy burnt chicken. 

 
 

*GASP* 

  

Everybody including Xiao Ying gasps. Heavens! It was real! 

Everybody looks at Shen Tian like he was a monster. 

  

Shen Tian shakes his head, “I have already warned you. Don’t blame me for your stupidity.”  

“Anybody else wants to curse my mother?,I will kill you?” He looks around. 

“….” 

  

Everybody felt their soul trying to escape their body. 

  

“W-we are sorry for bothering you… We’ll be leaving now..” Xiao Ying said and took a step back.  

“Hold.” Shen Tian stops them before they can even move a step. 

“W-what is it?” She asked with a shivering voice. 

  

“Do you really think that you can just walk away right after cursing my mother and threatning to beat my partner?” He said in a calm voice and materialized something in his hand… 

  

“Although you I won’t kill you, it’ll hurt a bit. You can only blame yourselves for not listening to your parent’s teaching…” 

  

“RUN!” Xiao Ying accidentally pissed her pants when she heard him. Everybody did a 180 turn and started running for the door; some even tried to jump out the window. All they had in mind right now is to run away from this monster as fast as possible! 

But before they could even take three steps, they all see an oval shaped object coming for their faces right before blacking out. 

  

*PAP* *PAP* PAP* *PAP* PAP* *PAP* PAP* *PAP* 

  

Everybody eating below could only hear deafening slapping sounds coming from the top. “What’s going on up there? A slapping contest?” 

Aiya, only the super rich people can sit on the upper floors, let’s forget about their weird hobbies.” 

 “Right, let’s just eat.” 

They continue eating while ignoring the slapping sounds coming from above. 

 

********  

 

Inside the Dragon’s Den restaurant, two old men are currently drinking tea. 

  

“Oh? It looks like the slapping contest has finally ended.” The short old man looks up at the ceiling and said. 

  

“Mhm, it was very intense too.” “That’s for sure. I wonder who won.” 

“Oi, look, someone is coming down.” He points at the staircase. They both watch as two figures walk down calmly. 

It was an ordinary looking young man and a gorgeous girl. 

  

The young man had a calm face as if nothing has happened, but the girl’s face was amused. 

 

“......”  

They were both speechless. 

  

Was the slapping contest that horrifying? 

  

The waitress at the front was even more shocked. 

  

What the fuck? All that noise and he came down like nothing happened? 

  

The whole restaurant watched the young man and the  girl leave the restaurant. Right after they left, the waitress ran upstairs. 

But when she saw the scene in front of her, with her eyes popping out, “Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!” She screams so loud that everybody downstairs could hear her. 

  

“What happened?!” 

 
 

“Let’s go find out!” 

  

Many people start running upstairs, but the moment they arrive, their jaws drops to the floor with a 

 

*Thud*. 

  

“What the fuck happened here? Such a fierce slapping contest…” Was what everybody had in mind. In front of them, was at least 37 bodies, lying face down on the floor and passed out. 

Some of them were even twitching. 

  

When they turn over one of them to see his face, they accidentally screamed. 

  

The face was beaten up so bad that they couldn’t even tell if it was a male or female!  

“….” The waitress was so scared her eyes rolls back and passes out on the spot. 

*Thud* 

  

She falls on the floor. It was over for her. 

Not only did a whole group of disciples from the Extreme Martial Sect get beat up to this degree, she even offended the one who had the power to do it! 

 

42