Chapter 48 : Shameless neighbor
4.2k 11 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nighttime, the moon shone brightly in the cloudless sky with gleaming stars 

Behind Shen Tian’s house, there is a courtyard-like every other house. Shen Tian was currently lying down on the grass, with his eyes closed. 

Suddenly he sat up as he turned and looked at the girl sitting beside him   

“Thank you Yue’er for always caring for me!” Shen Tian spoke as he deeply looked into her eyes  

Though he was inside that soul realm he was fully aware of what was happening outside. When Feng Yue saw Shen Tian fell to the floor at that moment, she was so panicked, as if she lost her soul,  she held to him and cried!  

Later she understood Shen Tian was just inside a soul space so she quietly lay Shen Tian on her lap and waited for him to wake up...  

  

“Y-young master it’s nothing!” Feng Yue sounded bashful. Hearing Shen Tian’s loving words her heart as if a small rabbit was jumping around restlessly. Her face so beautiful and innocent, like a sweet honey 

 

On the spur of the moment, Shen Tian leaned closer to Feng Yue beside him. 

 
“Ah! Y-young m-mas-ter !“  

 

Shen Tian’s heart beat faster and faster as Feng Yue’s lovely face came up to his own. He knew that when he kissed this girl, he would have to forever make her his own and they would be forever together! So he waited, listening to a moment longer to feel the silent wind that had been blowing along with the trees.  

*Da-dump* *Da-dump* 

Both of their hearts were beating crazily as they looked to each other’s eyes 

Shen Tian bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly—and still, that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble.  

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered.  

When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheekbone.  

"Or—" 

Feng Yue’s mind has gone blank from stimulation let alone speak, but before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, Shen Tian’s arms were around her. She felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth in her heart that left her limp.  He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing her young master back! 

 

“Huff! Huff! W-wait young master!” Feng Yue’s voice almost inaudible, “at least let me change back to my original form!” 

 

“Y-yeah, ok!” spoke Shen Tian as he too reverted back to his Godly form...but before he could say anything, Feng Yue, in her peerless form jumped on him, she had reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, and carefully, but it wasn’t gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fingers against his back, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the grass, tangled together, still kissing... 

 

They were kissing like crazy. Like their lives depend on it. Feng Yue’s tongue slips inside his mouth, gentle but demanding, and it’s nothing like both ever experienced, and Shen Tian suddenly understands why the Godly author had described kissing as unforgettable in the book because truly every square inch of his body was dissolving into her 

Feng Yue’s fingers grip his hair, pulling Shen Tian closer. Her veins throbbing and heart explodingThough she loved her young master but She has never wanted him like this before. Ever.  

She pushes Shen Tian backward lying down in the grass, making out in front of the silent trees. They didn’t care,  didn’t care about anyone noticing them 

 

 

 

 

********* 

 

Morning, 

Green Bamboo Mountain Inner Court, many disciples are currently drinking tea and chatting outside— not Cultivating like always. 

  

So did you hear anything last night?” Someone asked.  

“Hear? What?” 

“You know, that.” He pointed his nose to a direction and slightly nodded. “Ah! That shameless boy. Yes! I heard it too.” 

“Yesterday it seems that boy brought back a girl home and did something unspeakable” 

“Hmph! I should go over there and beat some sense into him!” A girl cuts in. “But you can’t beat someone unless you challenge them.” 

“Then I’ll challenge him!” 

  

“But you’re only at the 4th step Spirit Realm. What if he’s stronger than you?”  

“Then I’ll get my Senior Sisters to beat him up!” 

“What if he does not agree? You do know that they can decline your challenge.” 

  

“Why do you sound like you’re defending him?!?!” She starts yelling at the one questioning her.  

Aiya, Junior Sister, I just don’t want you to get hurt. Don’t worry; I’ll do it for you, watch this.” This young man stands up and starts walking towards house 9830490. 

Everybody out here noticed him walking there. 

  

“Hey look, someone is finally going to beat that .”

“Hmph, shame on that creeper, to prey on such a girl when we are all single”.  

“Look, he’s almost at the door— Ah?” 

  

“Ah!” Everybody watching accidentally screamed out in shock. Even the young man walking had frozen up in the middle of the road! A figure came down from the sky, landing in front of the door 9830490! 

 
 

It was a young man with a handsome face and his well-built body emitted a heroic Aura. 

 “G-greetings, Senior Brother Heng!” The young man in the middle of the road bows. 

The surroundings copied. 

  

“Greetings, Senior Brother Heng!” They all bowed. 

  

“Good morning. Don’t mind me and continue with your business.” Xiao Heng waves his hand, telling them to ignore him. 

  

The young man instantly runs back to his group. “Hey, why do you think he’s here?” 

“I don’t know; this is the first time I’ve seen him here.”  

“Look, he’s knocking on the door!” 

Everybody watches him knock on the door politely and stood outside, waiting for the door to be opened. 

  

“Did the news get to him already? That was fast.” 

  

“It must have. He’s definitely here to beat that shameless disciple.”  

“Ah, here he comes!” 

The door opens, and Shen Tian walks out. 

  

“Good morning Junior Brother Shen,this must be the first time we are meeting?.” Xiao Heng greets him.  

“Yeah first time but , Umm, Why are you here so early? We just started eating.” Shen Tian said. 

“Ah, don’t mind. I came here early just because. Can I come in?”, Xiao Heng wasn’t offended by Shen Tian's attitude. 

 “Make yourself at home.” He smiled and went back inside. 

Xiao Heng follows him inside and closes the door. 

 

 

50