Chapter 49 : Guests
3.9k 10 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Xiao Heng follows him inside and closes the door.

“???” Everybody outside watching had a confused face.

Where was the action? It was too peaceful!

“Oi, didn’t you say he came here to teach him a lesson?”

“Is everything I always say right? What if I said your mother is actually your father?”

“….”

The area returns to being peaceful again. But that did not last long.

Another figure drops down from the sky. This time, it was a stunning young lady.

“S-senior Sister Jingyi!” Someone cries out.

All the males there snapped their heads in her direction. Many of them even start running towards her.

“Greetings Senior Sister Jingyi!”

“Senior Sister, you look more beautiful than before, did you make another breakthrough?” The Aura around her was more sharp and stable since yesterday’s event.

“Good morning fellow disciples. Ignore me and just keep on doing what you were before.” She smiles at them, making the males drool.

They all went back with wobbly legs, and when they finally got back, they stared at her.

*Knock* *Knock*

She knocks on the door of house 9830490. The females there instantly became joyful.

“Good! Senior Sister is definitely here to beat him up!”

“Of course! Who do you think she is? With her honest character, how could she bear to let this shameless horny man leave unharmed?!”

“Beat him up good!” They all cheered for her in their hearts. The door opens, and Shen Tian comes out again.

“And who you might be?” He said.

“Un. This junior brother, I am called Chan Jingyi. Senior brother Xiao must be here?.” She nods.

“Yes, Xiao Heng is here, come in if you want.” He walks back inside.

“Then excuse me.” She followed him inside and closed the door behind. The outside turns silent again.

“???????” They were now even more confused! “What the hell?”

“Why did she go in too? Is she not here to beat him?” “That was also too peaceful! Where’s the blood?!” They started talking again.

This time around, before they could even react, another figure comes down. “S-s-s-Sect Master!!” Someone yells.

“Greetings Sect Master!” They all bowed with the utmost respect. “Un. Don’t mind me.” He nods at them and then knocks on the door.

*Knock* *Knock*

“The door’s unlocked, come in.” Shen Tian’s voice came from inside.

He has already been interrupted two times during this meal; there will not be a third!

“….’ The entire place turned silent from fear!

“This bastard! Not only is he shameless, but he’s also disrespectful with balls made of steel!”

“Not only did he not greet the Sect Master at the door, he even called him from inside!”

“Who can be more shameless and bolder than him? He’s obviously the King of Shameless people!” “How did he even become a disciple?!”

Everybody was shocked in their minds.

The Sect Master knocked on his door, yet not only did he not come outside to greet him, he even told him to open the door himself!

What boldness! How disrespectful! How shameless!

“Then excuse me.” The Sect Master did not mind and opened the door. He walks inside and closes the door behind him.

“?!?!?!?!?” This time, the disciples were so shocked they all fell on their butts. “What! He did not destroy the whole house?!”

“Impossible! The Sect Master takes respect more serious than life! How could he possibly let this go?!”

“Wait! Maybe he went inside to punish him! Let’s wait.” Someone suggested. “You’re right, let’s wait.”

They all watched quietly.

One minute, ten minutes, an hour, two hours.

“It has been two hours, and nothing happened!” Someone finally screams. “Maybe–”

The door finally opens, and five figures walked out with smiles on their faces.

They quickly disappeared from the Green Bamboo Mountain Court, leaving all the disciples there dumbfounded.

“Hahaha! For some reason, I feel very tired right now! I need some sleep!” Someone woke up and went back inside to his house.

“Yeah, me too! I have a headache!” “Me too!

“Me three!”

Everybody went back inside their houses, leaving the always lively place quiet for once.

* * * *

So coming back to what had happened when Xiao Heng visited Shen Tian,

“Good morning Junior Brother Shen, this must be the first time we are meeting?.” Xiao Heng greets him.

“Here so early? We just started eating.” Shen Tian said.

“Ah, don’t mind. I came here early just because. Can I come in?”, Xiao Heng wasn’t offended by Shen Tian's attitude.

“Make yourself at home.” He smiled and went back inside.

Xiao Heng follows him inside and closes the door.

“Thank you, brother Shen, for your benevolence and even saving my sister yesterday “ coming inside Xiao Heng bowed in front of Shen Tian.

“Don’t mind it, brother Heng, she had already had her fill and as a fellow sect person it was my duty to save someone in distress” replied Shen Tian as he was feeding the bird form Feng Yue on his lap.

“Ehhh?”Xiao Heng was confused though he was talking to the person in front of him he was feeling uninvited observing the atmosphere between Shen Tian and the bird on his lap.

“Brother Shen is that your contract-beast? “

“Hmm? Yeah you can say so”

“Oh! Yes, brother Shen !” Xiao Heng sounded seriously all of a sudden,

"The ‘sword group’ that attacked my sister was formed by my rival and ...

*knock* *knock*

Suddenly the door of Shen Tian’s wooden house was being again knocked by someone

“Ah! Brother Heng, please sit here!” said Shen Tian as he went to fetch the door.

The door opens, and Shen Tian comes out again.

“And who you might be?” He said.

“Un. This junior brother, I am called Chan Jingyi. Senior brother Xiao must be here?.” She nods.

“Yes, Xiao Heng is here, come in if you want.” He walks back inside.

“Then excuse me.” She followed him inside and closed the door behind.

“Ah! Sister Jianyi you are here too !” It was Xiao Heng who spoke. Yeah when I heard from sister Ying that the Lin family members had tried to assault her at the medical ground and this younger brother Shen had protected her, I came to visit to pay my gratitude as sister Ying is almost like my younger sister “

“Ah! No need for all the hardships, I did what I felt so no worries “ Shen Tian chided the bowing Chan Jianyi

“But brother Shen ...”

*knock* *knock*

Again the door was being knocked by someone...

Shen Tian: “.............”, “just come inside” instructed Shen Tian,

“Then excuse me.” a middle-aged sound came as a person entered the room where everybody was present.

It was the same person Shen Tian had met with when he had gone to the Xi Clan to sell his Pills, the Patriarch of the Xi Clan.

45