Chapter 54 : Shiny Inn
3.7k 16 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Shiny Inn was established on the luxurious street in Extreme Martial City, and as such, there was only a brief distance that needed to be traveled when Shen Tian and Fatty Zhou left from the Talisman Association to the Inn. Hence, instead of taking the carriage, the two of them decided to cover on foot. This suited Shen Tian’s plans perfectly because he wanted to see all the interesting things displayed out in the streets.

“Hahaha, brother Zhou, what are you doing gawking all the girls of the streets” Shen Tian broke out into a smile as he caught Fatty Zhou’s turning his head in the direction of a well-endowed lady.

“Hahaha, brother Shen, beautiful things are there to be admired. I’m just a young man seeking relaxation in beauty.” Fatty Zhou replied, in a seemingly self-righteous manner.

Soon they reached the Shiny Inn,
At the top of the building was a color fluttering like a dragon and phoenix dancing in the wind, with the words “Shiny Inn” written on it.

Other than being grand and imposing, the building was also designed meticulously for practical use. Despite the chilly climate outside, the interior of Shiny Inn was designed with bridges flowing water, full of grace and filled with the fragrance of the birds and flowers. The temperature was controlled to make guests feel extremely comfortable. It felt like one was in springtime instead.

Every minor detail was taken note of. Anything regarding customer’s comfort and satisfaction was all fully planned for. For example, even the waitresses of the Inn were top quality beauties.

From this, one could see that merely dining and drinking in the Shiny Inn, was not something that could be furnished by the commoners inhabiting the Extreme Martial City. Only those with a certain status or affluent families would be able to afford it. Despite the exorbitant prices, there seemed to be no deterrence as Shiny Inn was usually packed to the edge with guests.

”Hahaha, brother Shen today’s food and drink is on me”

As it was noon, the Inn was bustling with customers, taking them some trouble to find a table that was in a corner, after which they ordered some preparations and two jugs of wine to celebrate.

******

“Look, that’s the Zhu Family’s Young master, Zhu Wan!”

“Zhu Wan! The Zhu Family’s brightest genius in the last thousand years, I heard rumors saying he succeeded in becoming a Spirit Realm Expert. He’s barely over 30, but already has the cultivation of 5th stage Spirit Realm. Someone made a prediction that he’ll break through to6th stage within the year!”

“A 30-year-old Spirit Realm master! Even in the Extreme Martial Region, that is extremely rare! He is from the strong Zhu family of the skyspill continent! What is he doing here?”

The restaurant suddenly became noisy. Shen Tian followed the crowd’s gaze and saw a young man clad in a cerulean robe, exuding a superior air, walking in with two old men following behind him.

This was undoubtedly the Zhu Wan everyone was talking about.

Right at the moment, Shen Tian who was drinking along with Fatty Zhou caught sight of a familiar figure passing by the restaurant entrance, stunning him. That’s that old ancestor of his Extreme Martial Sect, isn’t it? Why would he be doing here?

It was the same old man Shen Tian had met with when he went to the Xi Clan to sell pills, the ancestor of both Xi clan and the Extreme Martial Sect.

Shen Tian stood up and bustled to the path, but when he reached the gates, the old man’s figure had disappeared amongst the crowd on the busy street. His eyes searched for a while, but there was no sign of him, Shen Tian didn’t bother using his divine sense to find.

“Well, whatever”, he could only give up.

“What happened brother Shen?”, seeing Shen Tian suddenly went away from his table Fatty Zhou followed him.

“Nothing..., just an old acquaintance” spoke Shen Tian as they both returned to their table

However, when they reached their table, they saw that the waiter had just cleaned away all their dishes. Standing beside his table were none other than that Zhu Wanchen and his two slaves.

“What’s all this shit?” Fatty Zhou yelled in anger

Shen Tian’s hand reached, blocking the waiter and asking, “What are you doing? We haven’t asked for the bill yet.”

The waiter looked at Shen Tian with a difficult expression, “These young masters, you see… You guys have eaten more or less, and there are no other empty tables around. Young master Zhu Wan was looking for a table, so…”

How could Shen Tian not understand what the waiter intimated?

“Holy Fuck! why these all these young masters and ladies always come looking only for my table?” Shen Tian thought

Just now, the waiter saw that Shen Tian and Fatty Zhou hurried away and weren't at the table, and there were no other seats available, therefore he decided to clean up both’s table and give it to Zhu Wan.

“Eaten more or less?” Fatty Zhou sneered. Looking at those untouched dishes and back at the waiter, “Don’t tell me you’re actually blind, I haven’t touched any of it, I will sue you for this! Call your manager!”

The truth was, they had merely taken two sips of wine and hadn't taken a single bite of the food they ordered. The waiter most likely gained some bonuses from Zhu Wan. At the same time, compelled by Zhu Wan’s identity, the waiter acted this way.

The waiter’s expression turned ugly at Fatty Zhou’s words, but he was only a lowly waiter, he really didn't have the guts to forcibly throw Shen Tian and Fatty Zhou out of the Inn. He couldn’t help looking helplessly at Zhu Wan.

One of the old vassals standing behind Zhu Wan marched over to them both at this point, saying, “How about this, your two’s bills on us. On top of that, we will give you the one high-grade Spirit Stone, it should be enough for you both to go to another restaurant and consume several tables’ worth of a meal!” He placed one spirit stone onto the table.

One Spirit Stone!

This was actually trying to send them both off like a beggar seeing that Shen Tian and Fatty Zhou were clothed like a commoner. Then again, one high-grade spirit stone was a windfall to a plebeian.

“Bullshit, you people are courting death,do you know who am I? I am the young-master of Zhou family of Extreme Martial Province”

*Boom*

As if a storm has raged on inside the inn, Zhou family? They were the most famous business family controlling the market of almost the entire JianLong Continent!

“Crap! if you beggar is from the famous Zhou family then I am from the Xi family, hahaha”

one commented seeing a good opportunity to lick the feet of Zhu family’s young master of skyspill continent.

Heck! who would believe these two’s words, spouting crap! What Zhou family ...have you looked at both of you guy’s dresses.

"Hahahahaha. What an idiot! Hahahaha!"

"The hell! Did he pop out from a cave?"

Afterward, upon hearing the conversation of Fatty Zhou and the servant, waves of laughter surrounded the entire building. Filled with disdain and mockery towards both.

Seeing his friend getting humiliated, Shen Tian scoffed, taking out three high-grade Spirit Stones and flipping them onto the table, “I’ll give you three high-grade spirit stone, you two and your Young master can have one each. Now scram, don’t block the air here, you’re ruining our drinking mood.”

The two old slaves were instantly enraged, their faces turned purple.

Just as they wanted to teach these two a lesson, Zhu Wan stopped them, shaking his head at them, “Forget it, it’s just a table. Let’s find another restaurant.”

In Zhu Wan’s eyes,him, as the illustrious Zhu Family Young master, fighting over a mere table in public with some backwater family’s disciples was an indignity to his status.

However, before leaving, he left some words for Shen Tian, “It is very rare that someone has the guts to defy me. I am very curious, where does your confidence to offend me come from?”

Shen Tian didn’t bother. In fact, he was too lazy to spare these people another glance. He returned to his seat and sipped on his wine leisurely.

A sharp flash glinted at the bottom of Zhu Wan’s eyes.

“Let’s go.” He said to the two old slaves and left the restaurant. Clearly, he had jotted down Shen Tian’s aggression.

The waiter looked sympathetically at Shen Tian and fatty Zhou, shaking his head as he left.

This brat actually dared to provoke Zhu Wan? He really didn't know how to write the word for death.

Although the Zhu Family’s power couldn't be compared to the top sects, it was still a power in the top ten of the Skyspill Continent. There really weren't several people who would choose to offend Zhu Wan.

The other customers also stole a glance at Shen Tian from time to time, whispering in low voices amongst themselves then shaking their heads. Obviously, they reached the same conclusion as the waiter earlier.

Shen Tian had never been bothered by others’ opinion, he urged Fatty Zhou to drink as he too drank the best wine, sipping it slowly

After filling their stomachs, both of them left the restaurant.

********

“Ah, brother Zhou You return first I have some work to do?”Shen Tian spoke, sending Fatty Zhou away

“Okay , brother Shen, take care, ...hiik..., goodbye,....hiik” Spoke Fatty Zhou incoherently as he went away.

Shen Tian stayed behind as he sensed those people from earlier observing them from a distance

******

When they walked out of the restaurant, in another restaurant not far away, a Zhu Family slave ran to notify to Zhu Wan. “Young master, that brat has left the restaurant, should we make our move now?”

Zhu Wan swung his head instead of as if he was unconcerned, “He’s just a small fry. There’s no need for him to live, just ....”

The two slaves immediately understood Zhu Wanchen’s application.

“Yes, Young Master.” The two slaves complied.

Several moments later, Shen Tian had left the Inn behind him, wandering away to lure those people. When he moving through a deserted alley, the path in front of him was blocked by three people.

“Did that Zhu Wan send you guys?” Shen Tian’s gaze swept over the three people, his tone mild. He had noticed from the start there were people following him, but, it was inconvenient for him to act inside the city, therefore he had allowed them to follow to this abandoned alley.

One of them chuckled evilly, “Looks like you aren't that stupid. Kid, don’t accuse us, we’re only following orders, you can only blame yourself for not knowing how to judge people, offended Young master Zhu Wan. But don’t you worry, Young master Zhu Wanchen gave the words to easily end your dog life!”

“Hehe, he said that just killing you is enough.” Another one rang in.

Shen Tian shook his head, wearing a faint smile on his face, “You guys can’t rebuke me either. If you really had to blame someone, you can only blame your Young master.” With that said, an attractive force dragged the three people in front of him. Subsequently, his palm simulated a sword and waved in front of him casually.

Three heads fell, rolling on the ground, dead with their eyes wide opened. Disbelief and fear were frozen on their faces.

Shen Tian snorted, that Zhu Wan was really putting him on a high pedestal, sending three experts to kill him. He didn’t even bother looking at those, flicking out a ball of divine fire, letting it burn the three corpses completely.

From the three people’s memories, Shen Tian came to know that Zhu Wan was here to attend the disciple recruit for the Seven School Sect, the second most powerful sect of the Jianlong continent.

******

Zhu Wan was taking a rest in his room in the Zhu family-owned courtyard in the city when suddenly a huge palm covering the whole sky descended from the heavens, flattening the whole estate.

The fate of that Master Zhu Wan unknown!

This incident will be a huge talk in the city for the coming days...

****

“Heh! I wouldn’t have done nothing, but you brought this upon yourself, next time I won't be so good” said Shen Tian as he trotted away from the dark alley.

It was Shen Tian who did that...

 

 

 

37