Chapter 57 : Wu Gou
3.4k 14 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So...what’s the reason you were following and observing me this whole time huh?”, Shen Tian asked slyly

“!....”, the beautiful lady was stupified for a second as she looked towards Shen Tian astoundedly, but soon regained her composure, ”Ahem, so Young master was aware of this all the time, as expected from the young master!”

“Yeah, you have been marking me all these time you can I not be aware of it“ Shen Tian furrowed his brows in displeasure. None was willing to be spied upon, even though he had taken care of a bunch of good for nothing.

“Don’t be mistaken, I did not intentionally follow you. Today noon, when you had a quarrel with the Young master of the Zhu family, I was nearby and witnessed everything, interested, I had followed you because I knew those people would be back to take revenge on you, and I was ready to help you a little anonymously to help you ran away, but was surprised how easily you killed them like cutting grasses.”, she took a breath and continued,” But again this evening, when I spotted you down the streets, I was curious. It did not seem that you are here for the services provided, and so, the earlier situation you witnessed, was designed to occur.” Hints of laughter could be seen from the beautiful, charming black eyes of the young lady, as she tried to quiel Shen Tian’s anger.

“Are you the owner of the Night Dreamy Court?” Shen Tian asked after he calmed down.

“Yup, I am called Wu Gou and the Night Dreamy Court is the business owned by me” Possibly it was a declaration of her honesty, but Wu Gou gave her name without being asked.

“Are there still any other questions that you would like to ask?” Wu Gou interjected with signs of flirting suffusing her tone as she revealed her dainty toes in front of Shen Tian

“As the sages and hermits warned, ‘Avoid Gluttony and Lust!’ Amitabha!” Shen Tian started to mutter incoherent speeches absent-mindedly, causing Wu Gou to be filled with interest.

“Thank you for your thoughtfulness of wanting to help me even if you may have implicated yourself, I knew you had no bad intentions of me! so I let you follow me” said Shen Tian

“Hehe, young master sure jest, who says that I lack strength? and those three servants were only Profound True Qi Realm”

Upon hearing that, Shen Tian smiled as he observed Wu Gou more closely. Her features seemed to be sketched intricately by nature, the essence of subtle intelligence. Her charming face was only further accentuated by those bright eyes of hers. In addition to her jade-like, high-chiseled nose, and her red-tinged sexy little lips, she could only be described as a snow Śrīvāsa amongst volcanic cinders.

Her figure was shapely. One could see the arcs of her twin peaks clearly outlined, and the outlines of her perky butt, even when covered by her pajamas. While her long and shapely legs shined with the glow of pure jade, invoking feelings of care.

This woman, in any sense of the word, was close to a level of perfection. Her whole body exuded a refined aura similar to that of a celestial being.

A rosy red blossomed on Wu Gou’s cheeks. It was unknown if this was caused by the heat emitted from the heated pond, or because of Shen Tian’s inspection of her.

“Origin Core Realm?” Shen Tian inquired

Wu-Gou nodded her head shyly, “A moment of karmic luck, that’s how I broke through. Truth to be told, it still feels like a dream to me.” Rolling her sleeves, revealing her jade-white hands, Wu-Gou extended one of her arms slowly and gently, as a tyrannical surge of force emanated forth from her. This aura she released, was as sharp as 10,000 sabers, threatening to overwhelm the interior before she quickly retracted it.

”I was an orphan and was adopted by my teacher. However, she, unfortunately, had to return to her home one year ago. When my teacher was still here, no one dared to make trouble for Night Dreamy Court. After she went away, I didn’t dare to tell anyone, so we still remained under the bubble of protection provided by the strength of our teacher. Luckily, two months ago, I finally reached a breakthrough. Only then did I finally relax.” Wu-Gou explained.

“Congratulations! I was able to meet with a legendary person who had broken through to the fabled Origin Core realm. I had thought that all Origin Core cultivators were old men with white hair, or at the very least, they would be middle-aged.” Shen Tian grinned as he joked but Wu-Gou wasn’t able to grasp it.

Though it was his first time meeting with a person in the mortal realm who was able to break through to the Origin Core Realm, Shen Tian knew that the Jianlong Continent was only a small place in the humongous Mortals Realm and to able to attain such a cultivation with such young age, she truly is a genius! So he genuinely had congratulated her.

“Thank you. Actually the reason I went to that extent to invite you here, was because I was very interested in the sword techniques you used. How did you manage to reach such a realm? If it is convenient, could you please tell me?” That gaze of Wu-Gou was something no man could reject.

Wu-Gou had speculated that Shen Tian was probably in the Spirit Realm and had attained some great skills in the way of the sword!

“I’m not a smart man” Shen Tian humbled himself, ” as you can see, the sword technique I grasped were those of the most fundamental kind. I just practiced the same sword movement, unceasingly over the years, and stabbed out countless numbers of sword thrusts, before I could reach the level I had today.” Shen Tian touched his nose lightly as he clumsily explained.

All of Shen Tian’s skills were honed by him over many hardships.

Wu-Gou looked at Shen Tian, stunned.

After a while, she joyfully asserted as delight suffused her features, “I wonder… I’m not certain if you have unparalleled intellect, or if you are an idiot.”

Shen Tian glimpsed questioningly at her.

“My teacher had once remarked that the moves shown in the <<Fundamental Sword Techniques>> book were not as simple and basic on the surface as defined. Back then, I couldn’t understand the meaning of her words. However, when I saw you today, I knew that you had already reached the realm of sword truths, and grasped the original meaning of the sword!”

 

Everything has its base on the fundamentals

38