Chapter 56 : Night Deamy Court Proprietress 
3.4k 11 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

”Ah-h!I-I have to return n-now! Goodbye!”Shen Tian wanted to leave this place as soon as possible, his brain getting muffled with all these ladies in such shocking articles of clothing. 

The words of Shen Tian caused the girl to be startled, but she soon recovered with a naughty smile before replying, “Of course you can go, but first follow me!”

Shen Tian’s eyes wandered about as they traversed through the main hall, catching all the images of the beautiful girls in this place, these going to stay forever in his memory.

”Ah, what will you be doing to me?”,Shen Tian sounded timid but nonetheless was pulled away by the beautiful lady.

Shen Tian followed beside the girl, as he silently made judgments in his heart. The other girls in the brothel although they were pretty, but did not emit the sense of elegance that he sensed from this nice girl.

Shen Tian felt odd in his heart. Could it be the reason for that was because he had a fondness for older women? Despite so, he felt that the girl in front of him was filled with grace albeit a little bit mischievous, although calling her elegant could be considered satire in this place where she was working.

However, after considering moreover, Shen Tian understood that it was only logical. Even in a brothel, there needed to be someone with more distinguished ranking who would be qualified in more skills and talents, giving better pleasure to the clients. There were even some girls who rose out in this place, and ultimately got married off to rich men as their mistresses.

—————————————–

Were it not for the magnificent hearing of Shen Tian, he would not have been able to overhear the moans of pleasure being emitted from inside the rooms.

Just thinking of that, caused his blood to surge. Other than the moans of pleasure, there were also sounds of thumping reverberating out, which brought to mind all the illustrations he had seen in the book he got from the library of the Extreme Martial Sect. Visions of a woman sexily raising her back, as the guy behind her doing it doggy-style appeared in his mind. The vision was so vivid that Shen Tian could not help but quiver in turmoil.

Shen Tian leisurely moved along with the lady, as he continues praising the design of the building. Pink-colored wallpapers decorated the walls of the corridors while red carpets were placed everywhere in the building.

Extravagant!

As he climbed the building, the higher the level, the more exorbitant the design was. It was the same for the quality of gals. Arriving at the 4th level, all of the women here could be considered top-quality, cream of the crop. Each and every one of the ladies here was able to cause guys to go crazy. No matter their aspect or figure, they were all of the top grades without a qualm.

Moving onto the 5th level, Shen Tian’s eyes begin to sparkle. The design of the 5th level was somewhat distinct from the other levels. The difference was so great that it could be compared to the difference between Heaven and Earth. On the 5th level, there were only two strong-willed-looking women with a heroic-bearing standing keeper there, and upon seeing Shen Tian and the miss arriving, they bowed as they respectfully stated, “Welcome back, Mistress.”

Shen Tian knew that his conclusion was right, however, he was still suspicious. He was just randomly sauntering about the roads before deciding to come near the Night Dreamy Court. How could it be so coincidental, for him to meet with the proprietor of the brothel?

Artificial mountains and pebbles decorated the grand hall of the 5th level until it resembled a mountainous region. There was even a big heated pond built there. In the distance, there was a white-colored wooden house, and encompassing it, were flowers of various colors and species, giving Shen Tian an extremely natural feel. It was as if he had stepped into a different world.

“Are you content with this site?” The girl turned her head as she grinned at Shen Tian.

Shen Tian looked around him before nodding his head, as hints of a simper touched his lips.

“But can I go now?” he asked, “ah! is the Young master not happy accompanying this lonely little lady”

“Aiya! that’s not it, it just....huh! alright, I am staying for now”, Shen Tian himself was astounded with his reply.

“Could it be I fancy this lady? But that’s not it..., Yes, It’s just the natural feeling she gives me, makes me feel comfortable” Shen Tian concluded in his mind

“Alright, Let me go take a bath first. You can wash too in the pool over there after you’re done, there will be people bringing you a new set of clothes for you to change into.”

Shen Tian had no objections. Since he was compelled to stay, how could he miss to enjoy himself in such a heavenly place? He quickly stripped as he plunged into the heated pond.

Shen Tian slackened totally in the pool. The water was only waist-deep but the heat caused layers of white misty whirls of fog to drift about, giving it the impression of a celestial pool!

Just as he finished with bathing, Shen Tian lied down at the side of the pool, losing himself of all the worries “Could be she want something from me? But she does seem different from the rest.” Although the lady looked poised, still, day in day out tarrying in this type of atmosphere, wouldn’t she give in to appeal and be befouled anyhow?

Shen Tian shook his head to organize his thoughts. Swiftly afterward, Shen Tian heard footsteps approaching. It was a young maiden bringing a new set of clothes for him.

Rubbing his body dry, Shen Tian changed into that new set of clothes as he started to closely inspect his surroundings, acknowledging the art of the originator. Abruptly, a voice sounded out.

“Sorry, did you wait for long?” A charming voice drifted over.

Shen Tian felt petrified, as he turned his head back. An enchanting woman, with beauty exuding demonic charm, had appeared before him. Her clear eyes capable of rousing love and her sensual little mouth was curled up in a cute smile.

That raven dark hair was shoulder-length, adding to her overall grace. The snow-white pajamas that she dressed fully displayed the curves of her body and those jade-white legs seemed to shine with holy light. At this moment, Shen Tian could barely keep himself under control. His head spinning like crazy.

Using willpower that he didn’t know he possessed, Shen Tian clenched his toes as he forcibly restrained himself. Rubbing his nose as he asked, “Sorry, you are?”

“Wow, do you have the memory of a shrew? It hasn’t even been an hour since we last met.” The girl lightly chuckled.

“It is really you?” How could there be such drastic changes after she bathed? Shen Tian momentarily couldn’t connect the current face that he was seeing to the face from earlier.

Shen Tian stared unblinkingly at the girl in front of him. Were they really the same person? This girl that was in front of him had more elegance.

“Wow! it’s really is you” Shen Tian was surprised seeing such a huge change in the lady from earlier.

“Hahaha! Young master sure is sharp! That’s right, my earlier behavior is only for attracting clients to my night-shop!” She smiled cutely as she winked at Shen Tian with a sultry look from the before.

33