Chapter 55 : Shen Tian in danger
3.6k 8 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Tian was amazed by the colorful night in the Extreme Martial City as he wandered the streets distracted. When he, at last, came to his senses, he realized that he was lost. He was right in the center of another rich looking street, which overflowed with the noises of people singing and laughing. 
 
Notably from a building at the far end of the path, there were a lot of people entering it. Moving closer, Shen Tian was able to smell the fragrant aroma of cosmetic and makeup powder drifting from it. 
 
“Wow, I could even perceive the smell even from so far away. Could it be this is a place that sells cosmetic items for the ladies? Let’s stop there and take a glimpse”. After all from his sights, all the shoppers that were entering the building were males, young and old. The expressions on their faces… invoked curiosity in Shen Tian, as he was unable to figure what sort of place that building was. 
 
Traces of a laugh hung upon his lips as he made his way to the gate of the building. “Night Dreamy Court” looking at the name of this building, he understood what it was 
 
So this is what a so called brothel is. The design was gorgeous, full of bright colors and filled with beautiful women all around. 

“WTF!!!”, “How can a brothel be present in the middle of the street?”, he thought 
 
Shen Tian had, of course, heard of the nefarious Brothels before. This place was a paradise for men. Every single woman would be a ravishing beauty. There were many men who gave positive reviews after trying the “services” offered by these types of places, and there were even those who would spend a year of their hard-earned money just for a single night with any one of the beautiful courtesans welcoming them. 
 

On the middle of the street, Shen Tian had his eyes on the ‘Holy Book.’ “Page 10 – 

Now let me tell you about these violent things called ‘seductress’ 

‘A smile from a seductress can start a deadly war, a gesture from her can melt a steel-like man into the mud, a seductress is a truly terrible person. If a man is not strong enough, she will lead him into all kinds of catastrophe, but if a man is strong enough, then a seductress will let him enjoy her collection.’  

‘There was this one time at night where I was walking down the road, and I had ten ladies surround me! If not for my fast legs, I would’ve probably robbed of my money and chastity back there! 

Stay away from the roads at night and stay in your room! 

* * * * * 

Shen Tian frowned after reading that. 

“Such fearful things” 

 
Passing by Shen Tian, were men of different ages. For those older men, they were about 100+, and for those younger ones, about 15-16. At the entrances, were several captivating beauties about 20+ years of age who were tastefully attired, acting as promoters, flirtatiously luring clients off the streets, and driving lust in them as the clients were inclined to enter. 

“Such dangerous ladies! I have to be careful” 
 
 
Hmm?”Shen Tian stood at the gate, as an old man stepped past him when a soft voice filled with wonder rang out. “Sir you are so powerful in bed, please remember to look for Pan`er next time you are visiting here.” 
 

Aiya! If it isn’t the Ancestor?” spoke Shen Tian as he recognized the old man, precisely he was the ancestor of the Extreme Martial Sect.  

Ahhhhhh! Its Young master Shen! Why are you here?” 

“.....I should ask you that” 

“......aa!hehe! it’s just...ah! I mean I-its,ah... Yes, its for one of my research purposes! don’t tell the patriarch brat about this” the ancestor laughed nervously,… 

“But this place is “ Shen Tian couldn’t finish 

” Alright Young master Shen you enjoy too, this place provides the best service, I have to excuse myself” , the ancestor ran away 

...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...” 

 
Shaking his head, Shen Tian watched dumbly at the running away old man, could his “weapon” still be erect? I wonder if he is using some medicine! 

 
“Young Master, why don’t you come in and try our services yourself. We will make you very satisfied, no matter what kind of play you fancy, we would follow you.” A ravishing beauty flirtatiously greeted him as she has hooked Shen Tian’s arm like a lithy-snake. 
. 
 
Shen Tian could feel an aura that was prominently jarring compared to the rest of the ladies from this particular brothel. She looked to be about 25 years and should have been in this line of business for a long time.  
“You want me to come with you?” Shen Tian wanted to cry. The worst thing has happened,the devil has gotten a clutch of him! 

Shen Tian looked at his bound arm crossed by the lady. 
 
“Could it be that ?” Shen Tian rubbed his nose as he pondered. 
 
Urgh, I will just treat it like a form of cultivating my heart. Convincing himself with no effort at all, Shen Tian stepped inside the Night Dreamy Court. 
 
“Young Master, you are so charming, is this your first time here?” The girl continued leading Shen Tian, as she smiled lightly. 
 
“Ah, how did you identify? Is the term “First Time” written on my forehead?” Shen Tian asked with suspicion in his voice. 
 
“Hahaha!” Crisp laughter vibrated the girl’s busty bosom as an amorous expression filled her face. Her grace surpassed only by the eve, her figure full and curvaceous.  
 
“Young Master is really witty, although the terms “First Time” are not written on your forehead, from Young Master’s expression and peculiarity, I was able to deduce that it was the first visit for Young Master. Furthermore, if my guess is right, Young Master shouldn’t have tasted any women before. Only virgins would have their heartbeat that quick when they are here.” The girl revealed, gazing tenderly at Shen Tian, seducing him. 
 
Shen Tian studied this woman closely. Her brows were like a waning moon, with limpid watery eyes, a exquisite nose, and ruby red lips. With light makeup emphasizing her beauty. Her figure was great and lithe. 
 
Shen Tian felt somewhat embarrassed as his virginity was called into question by a random woman on the streets. However, from the conversation they exchanged earlier, Shen Tian could determine that this woman had strong observation skills with a powerful analytic ability that were a tier higher than ordinary mortals” 
 
“Just looking at my expression, you were able to instantly determine that I was a virgin, this is just too shameful.”  

 
“Young Master, there is a difference between those who are virgins and those who are not. The latter, when visiting here, would usually have lecherous looks on their faces as their smiles are filled with lust. As for you, you are different, I have been observing you for a long period of time.” 
 
As they spoke, the girl led Shen Tian into the main hallway. Many ravishing beauties in their revealing attires decked the entire hallway some were communicating with customers, and some simply reclined comfortably on the couches. 
 
“Young Master, you can take along any of the girls that catch your eye, pleasure is assured!” 
 
Ah-h!I-I have to return n-now! Goodbye!”Shen Tian wanted to leave this place as soon as possible, his brains getting muffled with all these ladies in such indecent articles of clothing. 

"Welp! someone save me" thought Shen Tian as he got dragged on by the beautiful lady.

 

 

38