Chapter 68 : The Ancestor will be coming out, if he hears this!
3.6k 6 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Behind Shen Tian’s house, there is a courtyard-like every other house.

Shen Tian was currently lying down on the grass, with his eyes closed. Feng Yue was also laying down next to him.

“Young Master so she’s your master now?” She asked him. He giggled after hearing such a funny question.

“Yeah,?” He asked her.

“That means I won’t be able to spend much time with you!” She said her words laced with a faint sadness

“Feng Yue don’t worry, I am always there for you,” said Shen Tian with worry

“Hehe young master’s worried face looks good” she giggles.

“Ah! You tricked me!” Shen Tian complains.

“What! How?!” She asked with an excited voice.

They were happily having a conversation between them

*******

Shen Tian lifts his right hand into the sky and stares at it, “Mother, you worry too much. This is the first time I have bled in a very long time. I think the last time I bled was when I fought with that Universe Destroying God Ape…that was even when I was a mere child”

With his strength, who will even be able to make him bleed?

Because of his Pure Spirit Power Absorbing Rate, his blood attracts Pure Spirit Power even if he does not Cultivate.

For his body to be tempered by Pure Spirit Power for his whole 18 Years of Life, it would be weird if his Blood did not have an extraordinary amount of Pure Spirit Power in it.

Thinking back to today’s event, he had cold sweat coming down his forehead. “Luckily I only gave her a drop; afraid her Cultivation was not strong enough!”

Afraid that her Cultivation as an Origin Core might be insufficient, he even sealed most of the Pure Spirit Power within it.

But to think even that tiny bit made her faint.

Xuan Wanshan can be considered extremely lucky that Shen Tian even considered that, or her body would’ve exploded, unable to mix their blood together.

With their differences, this is basically a Mortal drinking Deitiey’s blood!

* * * *

Inside the Sect Master’s Hall, there is yet another meeting.

“Sect Master! This relationship between Elder Wanshan and Disciple Shen is inappropriate!”

“Sect Master, there is this rumor being spread around—”

“Shut up!” The Sect Master shouts.

“Fuck! I just got back and I already have complaints?!” He cursed in his heart.

“Their Master and Disciple relationship is healthy! I have already checked on them. Squash these rumors before they spread outside!” He said.

“But the way she acted during the Master and Disciple ceremony, they will cross that line sooner or later!”

He still had complaints.

“If it gets to that point, then we’ll talk again! But for now, if I even hear a whisper of this stupid rumor, I’ll roast every single one of you!” The Sect Master yells.

“And the Ancestor will be coming out soon if he hears this, will you be responsible?!” He added.

“T-the Ancestor is coming out of Closed Cultivation?! Why?!” They were all shocked.

They had never even seen his face, and he decided to come out suddenly?! And at such a bad timing too?!

* * * *

In the middle of the night, Xuan Wanshan finally wakes up. She looked around at the unfamiliar room.

Her whole body was sweaty, making her clothes reveal her matured body.

“….”

“What the hell happened?!” She was in shock.

That feeling she had was like breaking through to another Realm, but increased many folds! She slowly remembers what she did during the Master Selection.

“Oh my god! So shameless!!” Her whole face was red from embarrassment.

She has done many things, but never something this shameless!

Was it caused by the Master and Disciple Ceremony, or was it because of something else?!

“My first disciple and I’ve already ruined the most important part, the Master and Disciple Ceremony!” She felt regret.

This is possibly the first and last Master and Disciple Ceremony she will ever get to do, yet she messed it up, and even in such a shameless way!

“How will I face my first disciple now? I bet he already regrets having me as his Master…”

“Ahhhhhhh, to find someone who is a copy-cat of me is already impossible enough, but now that I did, I ruined it!” She started thinking about what to do in the future.

She did not care about the public’s view, but how her disciple viewed her was extremely important! “Should I just act like it never happened?” She thought.

“Oh well, no use stressing over it now, I’ll go and see for myself!” She got up, and after cleaning herself, she walked out.

She found his location easily with her Divine Sense. Walking to the courtyard, her heart started beating faster.

After arriving, she looked straight at the figure standing there staring at the beautiful moon. She did not know how to call him and what to say.

“…”

She stands there silently, looking at his straight back.

* * * *

Shen Tian noticed Xuan Wanshan behind him and turned around. He had a resolute face that startled her.

He starts walking slowly towards her with gentle steps. After arriving a few steps away from her, he stops.

He stood there, looking at his Master’s beautiful, yet cold face. She felt nervous, “What is he doing?” She asked herself.

But his next actions surprised her.

His body lowers until his knees were touching the grass. With a calm face, he kowtowed!

“Disciple Shen Tian pays his respects to Master!” His forehead kisses the dirt.

“….”

Xuan Wanshan knew what this meant, and she smiled. This meant that her disciple was willing to accept her as his Master! Although you are officially considered Master and Disciple after the Ceremony, there was another step after that! It was the disciple kowtowing to his or her Master, officially accepting them as Master! Because she had passed out, Shen Tian did not get to do this, but now that she is awake, he went straight to it.

This is the first time in his life kowtowing to someone!

But he felt no shame or regret; he only felt joy! He finally has someone to call Master! He stayed in that position until he heard Xuan Wanshan’s clear cold voice.

“Good, get up. Shen Tian, you are now officially my Disciple!” She said coldly maintaining a aloof exterior, though she was happy that he did not show any signs of contempt towards her being his Master.

“Yes, Master!” He stands back up, and his forehead was brown from the dirt.

Xuan Wanshan laughed inside when she saw that, and she used her sleeves to awkwardly wipe the dirt of his forehead.

Shen Tian was a bit surprised at the sudden action, but he did not move. He let her wipe his forehead, smelling a good scent coming from her sleeves.

After wiping the dirt off his forehead, Xuan Wanshan looked at him silently. “Master, is something wrong?” He asked.

She stayed silent for a bit more and said, “Give me your hands.”

“Eh?” He did not even get the chance to think, and her hand suddenly grabbed his.

She held his hands the same way she did during the Master and Disciple Ceremony. She stared at their linked hands and nodded. “Good! So it was because of the Ceremony!” She thought.

“M-master?” He said in a low voice, sounding a bit shy.

“Ah, sorry. I just wanted to confirm something. Don’t mind it.” She said.

“So, now that I am your Master, what do you want me to teach you? What kind of Spirit Veins do you have, and what Cultivation are you currently at? I need to know so I can guide you properly.” She said sounding frosty.

Although she said that she would not teach him anything, that was just something she said to play with him. If she really did not guide him, she was not fit to be a Master and would’ve never considered having a Disciple.

“Master, I already said that you did not have to guide me.” He looked at her with a confused face.

He already said that he did not need any Cultivation Techniques or guidance. Even she said it herself that she would not guide him…

“You actually took that seriously? If I don’t guide you properly, what use am I as your Master?” She looked at him. She did not think that he actually took that seriously!

“Just tell me so I can teach you some Cultivation Techniques. If you don’t tell me, you don’t consider me as your Master!” She said seriously.

“!!!” Shen Tian’s eyes went wide. Not even a few minutes in and he was about to make his new Master mad!

“I have the Infinite Void God Veins, and my Cultivation is… I don’t know what it’s called!” He said seriously.

“?????” Xuan Wanshan was bewildered at his answer, “Are you cracking a joke with me? What kind of Spirit Veins is that? And what did you mean by you do not know your own Cultivation?! Will you believe me if I said I will beat you right now?!” She said with an angry voice. To not know your own Cultivation, are you even a Cultivator?

Shen Tian regretted saying that. He looked up to her as a Master and forgot that she was a Mortal.

“Master, I was cracking a joke with you. You said to keep you away from being fatigued…” He made an excuse.

“Ah, is that so? Then I forgive you.” She nodded with a cold face. “What a good disciple! He remembers his promise! I sure picked up a good one!” She laughed in her heart.

“So, what is your actual Spirit Veins and Cultivation?” She asked him again.

“I have Fire Attribute Heaven Veins, and I am also a Spirit Realm 7th step Expert!” He said.

“?!?!?!?!?!?!??!” Her eyes went wide after hearing that. This normal-looking disciple she picked up is actually a Heavenly Genius with Heaven Veins?! She could not tell his Cultivation for some reason and even prepared herself for the worst scenario. But now he’s telling her that he’s a genius! She did not believe that she was this lucky!

“Are you joking again?” She looked at him with a cold face. She did not want to doubt him, but it was hard not to!

“Do I look like I am joking?” He said in a serious voice and started hovering in front of her; then he flew around her in circles…

“…..” She was shocked speechless! It was true! Not only did she pick up a disciple that knew what she was feeling, but he was also even a genius!

Now one of the many worries she had gone away. She was worried about him not having enough talents, unable to become an Immortal. Although she will not ascend anytime soon, she will one day. And when that day comes, she hoped that her disciple would be able to follow her into the next Realm.

“Good! As expected of my disciple, not bad!” She complimented him, but not too much. She did not want to spoil him.

“Thank you, Master!” He smiled.

45