Chapter 70 : Master Look carefully !
4.1k 16 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He did not dare to look at those pained eyes of her, but he did know what can make it better! To tell the freaking truth!

“Master! Watch me carefully, because this is the real me!” He flew into the sky, blocking half of the moon with his body.

* * * *

Xuan Wanshan had a fright when he suddenly flew into the sky. She thought he was trying to run away! But he halted right between the moon and her, with his back covered in the moonlight, his body starts to glow gold!

She watched with wide eyes as the transformation begins in front of her.

Her average looking disciple was gone! He was replaced by an entirely different person!

Her body swayed, and she fell on her butt, staring at his perfect face. With his long black hair dancing in the wind, his figure was not too slim or too bulky, but just perfect. He stared back at her with his sharp and mesmerizing eyes. She uncontrollably stares back, as if his eyes had a very mysterious power, making her unable to look away. She stares into his red eyes without blinking, it shined like stars in the galaxy. She could not help but start feeling what she felt during the Master and Disciple Ceremony! But this time, she was able to think properly!

Shen Tian stares down at her, afraid she might not look at him, “Master! This is the real me! Although I can not tell you much right now, I can say that I am not from this Realm, but a higher one!”

He waited for a reply but did not hear one so he continues, “Master, if you are still willing to accept me as a disciple, I will once again kowtow to you with my true self! But if you still do not want to forgive me, then I will disappear from your sights, never bothering you again!” He said with a clear voice.

“…..” Xuan Wanshan was frozen from shock, only to wake up after hearing his Heavenly voice. Even his voice was changed! It was no longer that cute and normal voice, but a voice domineering enough to shake her soul nonstop! It sounded like Heavenly Music, once you hear it, you want to hear more!

“I—” She tried talking but did not know what to say! If she said ‘YES,’ how will she be able to act as a Master in front of him from now on? How will she be able to look at his face without having weird thoughts? She will be torturing herself, trying to not cross that red line! She is only a 27 Years Old young maiden. She would be lying to herself if she said that she did not want a relationship. They have only met for less than a day, not to mention they are in a Master and Disciple relationship.

However, there are people like that out there, and her disciple had many things in common with her, which she really liked. But for her to cross that line right now was impossible, yet she knew that was only ‘now.’ What will she do once they become more intimate and she finds him more acceptable?

Will he accept her at that point?

Now if she said ‘NO,’ she will definitely regret it. Not only will she lose that chance of development, but she will also even lose a once in a lifetime disciple like him. To find someone that thinks like she was almost impossible, yet she found one. If she disowns him now, will she ever be able to find another one? Even if she did, will she be at peace?

Her mind was thinking at an extremely fast pace, trying to find her answer.

Shen Tian was patient and waited for her reply. He did not know what she was thinking, and could only stand there silently, hoping to hear the answer he wanted to.

After a good ten minutes of silence, Xuan Wanshan finally makes up her mind.

“Isn’t this what I’ve always wanted? An impressive life with my disciple? If I reject him right now, I’ll only die with regret! Who else in this World but me will have such a handsome and talented disciple? I should be happy that he even chose me as his Master! He was only hiding his own identity for my own good, not harm me. I am really ashamed of myself. Am I even qualified to be called his Master? If the day when I could no longer hold myself back comes, I’ll just accept it! So what if I cross that line? I will not be the only one out there! I am already known for being shameless and unreasonable, so what if I become a bit more shameless?! ” She told herself.

She looked at Shen Tian, this time with a resolute face, “Shen Tian! Why would I disown you for something like this? You did it for me. I should be happy, yet I did something disgraceful, something a Master should not have. I am sorry! Also, I have already said that you will be my first and last disciple! Right here and right now, I will promise you that I will never abandon you no matter what! Even if you betray me, I will only blame myself for having bad foresight! But I believe in myself. I will also believe in you, that you will never betray me!” She said with confidence.

Shen Tian’s body trembles in joy after hearing that. He flew straight down in front of her and kowtowed, “Disciple Shen Tian, pays his respect to Master!” He said with watery eyes. So this was what it felt like to have a Master? This is way more complicated than what he had expected!

“Good! Get up!” She said.

“Yes, Master!” He stands up, with his forehead dirtied again.

Xuan Wanshan smiles at this familiarity; she wipes his forehead again with her sleeves. But this time, it felt entirely different from before! Her hand trembled when she touched him, trying her best to hold it in.

Shen Tian stood there with his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of his forehead being wiped by his Master. “Getting a Master here was such a good idea.” He thought.

After cleaning his forehead again, Xuan Wanshan took one good look at his Heavenly figure and closed her eyes. Then she said, “Shen Tian, change back into your previous appearance.”

“Yes, Master.” Shen Tian did just that and returned to looking like his previous appearance, ordinary. Xuan Wanshan did not open her eyes yet, “Are you done?” She asked.

“Yes.” He answers.

She opens her eyes again to see the ordinary young man like when she first met him. “Good, now here’s my first order as your Master.” She said.

“Do not change back into your other appearance in other people you don’t know !”

‘Yes, Master!” He said.

“Good! Today, I will be staying here with you. Tomorrow morning I would ask the Sect Master to arrange a courtyard near yours to stay.

With the way you do things, I can tell that you are ignorant about many things, so I will be teaching you wherever you go! This is the only way I can feel useful as your Master!” She made up her mind. This way, not only will they get even more intimate, she will be able to spend more time with this new disciple of hers. She looks forward to the future with him.

For a Master to follow a disciple and guide him at every step was extremely rare. Almost to the point of being nonexistent! But these two are a weird combo, with one of them already beyond the Realm of common sense!

“Yes, Master!” Shen Tian was very happy. Not only did he have a Master, but she will also even teach him to step by step!

“Un. Go rest for tonight, we will start your training tomorrow!” She nods at his enthusiasm.

They both went back inside the house. The House had three rooms, one for Xuan Wanshan and one for him and Feng Yue, with one empty room.

Hugging sleeping Feng Yue who was in her bird form Shen Tian went straight to sleep after getting onto the bed. His mind was tired today, even for someone like him, he was not used to the things that happened today.

When Xuan Wanshan went back into her new room, she laid a formation in her room, making sure nobody could spy on her. Lying on her bed, she closed her eyes. Her mind started thinking about future possibilities. After a while, with her imaginations going wild, her hands reached into her clothes, towards her lower body. Many minutes later, she fell asleep with less stress. (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

52