Chapter 73 : Dangerous Situation(I)
6.1k 17 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After another 2 hours,

Feng Yue finally wakes up.

Last night she fell asleep outside, with Shen Tian  carrying her back to her room.

"uwwaa,its time to wake up!"

She jogs out of the room humming a tune her mood quite good, straight to Tian's room and knocks, “Young Master, are you in there?” She calls for him.

“I am in the living room.” She hears his voice calling for her downstairs.

“Coming!” She goes downstairs, thinking, “Another day with my Young Master!”

She arrives in the living room to see Wanshan, sitting next to her Young master.

She gritted her teeth but never the less said to them“Good Morning Young master and… little sister!” She felt awkward to address her as such.

“Eh, little sister? and Shen Tian, your bird can even speak?”Xuan Wanshan asked surprised

“Haha, yes she is born with that ability!” Shen Tian decided to keep the matters of Feng Yue a secret for the time being.

“Ah! hello! “ Wanshan greeted herself

* * * * *

Shen Tian intended to go to the Night Dreamy Court. After all, it had been some days he had last visited. Shen Tian had her promise to visit the Night Dreamy Court again, but because of several incidents, Shen Tian couldn’t find the time to go there.

Shen Tian began to feel a sense of warmness from going to the place. Every time he saw Wu Gou, he would smile from the bottom of his heart.

After interaction with Wu Gou, he felt closer and closer to her.

When he reached the court, he only saw the two guards. They were still valiant looking standing there. However, Shen Tian could feel the vacillations of their hearts. Just like right now, Shen Tian could tell that they were extremely frustrated inside and filled with anxiety, even though they looked completely fine on the surface.

“Where’s Wu Gou?”He greeted the guards

“She has something to do, and won’t be able to practice with you young master these next few days.”

“Is something amiss? Did something occur to Wu Gou?” He knew that these three shared a close bond, so how could the source of defeat and distress in these two’s heart be unrelated to Wu Gou?

"should I search their soul?","nay it wouldn't be appropriate", Shen Tian had the thought but quickly abandoned it.

They silently considered Shen Tian looking anxious and fidgeting, and upon examining the clear eyes of Shen Tian which were filled with traces of panic, they sighed, “Miss was poisoned by a demonic beast, and is currently on her way to the Tanhe City to look for an alchemist to concoct an antidote for her.”

“Poisoned? By a demonic beast?” Shen Tian furrowed his brows. Considering the strength of Wu Gou, she shouldn’t be affected by any of the poisons of common demonic beasts.

“It’s poison from the Stone-eater rat. It’s fortunate that Miss had escaped quickly if not, we wouldn’t dare believe the consequences,” they replied.

Stone-eater rat. Shen Tian knew that this was an Origin Core level demonic rat. They usually lived in groups and were extremely poisonous
It possessed an extremely strong poison. The poison was able to paralyze the target’s senses and finally cause heart failure. Shen Tian didn’t know why, but he was currently seized with an ominous foreboding mood.

“Wu-Gou went to Tanhe City all alone?”

"You let her go ALONE ??" Shen Tian was amazed as well as angry looking at these two girls now.

“Right, don’t fret about it. She possesses Pills to control of the poison within her for a month. As long as she can find an alchemist to concoct a Cure Pill for her within a month, she would certainly be fine.” they reassured him.

Everyone had their moments of indecision. Wu Gou had no other family nor friends. And these two were the only one she could trust,so she went alone.

“She said that whether she was successful or not in dispelling the poison, she would return in one moon.” they sighed, it was as if the tension had formed a cloud of uneasiness in the air.

“Give me the direction of her destination, I’m worried that Wu Gou might not be able to hold on for a month!” Shen Tian remembered reading that if it was poison from an ordinary Demon rat, there was no doubt that even Origin Core-level masters would be able to suppress it for a month. However, as for the poison by the Stone-eater rat, even Origin Core-level Masters wouldn’t be able to hold out long against that. They might only be able to check the spread of poison for about half a month to a period of 20 days.

Shen Tian asked for the location as he wasn’t aware of all the places in the Continent.

As the saying goes, in dire medical situations, all physicians were welcome. They unveiled the destination of Wu Gou with no skepticism. As long as someone swayed the slightest bit of hope in front of them for their Miss, they would seize the chance and belief that person, no matter the outcomes or the price would have to pay.

Shen Tian, upon seeing the two giving him the destination of Wu Gou with no hesitation, he sighed in his heart, “If I was someone with bad purposes, Wu Gou would surely face trouble!”

Actually, Shen Tian was wrong. Those two had already seen all types of peoples from all strides of life. How their understanding be so inferior? , when there was something urgent that needed to be done, he was someone that these two could trust wholeheartedly.

37