Ch.6 Not a Fan
158 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 06 : Not A Fan

Years has passed since that accident, iam 4 years old now i getting taller and my body getting stronger.

Since i unlock mokuton, i know how important this ability or how much risk for having it, so i plan to keep it for myself, and not disclose it to anyone until i get strong enough.

In week after the incident took place, Hokage come to our house and doing Q&A session with me, i told him about how i kill the jonin.

Before he leave he said to my father that he will investigate this case and promise to bring the Perpetrator to justice.

My family express their gratitude after listening to what Hokage said, While i was feel unsure about this, i have a hunch who may behind this, but iam not gonna foolishly shout his name.

‘Hehe, i don’t think you can catch him old man ,just don’t stand in front of him when i was ready!’

Back to present day, i train constantly day after day, put my body to the limit, at first my parents are worried about me.so told them that i don’t want similar accident happen, and since they are not Shinobi i will get strong and protect them!.

Mom is crying and hug me, while father is also looking at me with tears is his eyes, Tsuna being Tsun and knock my head, while saying that she will be the one who protect me instead.

This warmness is what i want to protect, but want to be stronger is one thing, and actually achieve it is another thing.

Since i spend all my point that day, i feel like i hit bottleneck in my physical improvement, feel helpless i can only meditate, but last month i found my solution!

When we going to orphanage again, in our way i see a person with bright black hair wearing weird green outfit, walking with his hand across the street, people watch him Ridicule him, including Shanks.

“Ahh What is that man doing? why he train on street? and what kinda Outfit it was hhh!”

‘Oh careful Shanks, don’t poke the Tiger!’, yes it was Maito Duy, Guy’s father.

‘This is the real beast you looking at, he’s training Hachimon Tonkou that required Absurd physical fitness, he is the creator of Guy Nindo “My rule”, which is.....huh i think i found my answer!’

I have sudden enlightenment and pulled my mom sleeve.

“Mom can i buy Weight?”

“Weight?...what do you mean honey?”, mom is confuse by my question.

“Ahh i mean steel, a outfit with steel in it! for training!”, even I got confuse, and don’t know how to explain.

Listen to my request, Shanks frown and scold me,”Brat! you asking for weird thing again!, that day you asking for a shogi table, and now you asking for steel? be more like normal child!, and ask for normal toys!”

‘Ugh! you don’t  need to emphasis the normal part! ‘, seem like they are still confuse and not know how to answer,so i let the puppy eyes do the work.

“Mom Pleasee!, Don't we have clothing factory,that can produce ninja outfit?, Let’s go there and ask them...”

“Sigh....yes yes, we will go there later okay?”

“Okay!”,we continue to orphanage, after my parents give the donation, we going to factory on east district.

When we arrive there, the merchant in charge of factory greet us with enthusiasm.

“Hello Itama-sama,What brings you today”

‘Ohhh!....typical corrupt like merchant!, i don’t judge anyone! But that smile is more uncomfortable than Shanks smile!’

“Hey, this brat!, want new toys and he drag me here, you can ask him what he want?”

“Hohoho, isn’t this Young-master ,welcome! what i can do for you?”

“Um do you have any paper and pen i will draw it!”, He’s confuse and looking at Shanks,

See shanks nod, he go back to his room and bring pen and paper over, as i draw the outfit that look like hoodie and draw pants i also write specific colour on certain part of outfit.

“Hoh Brat you surprisingly have talent in this!”

“of course iam!”

“Cihhh!”,ignoring shanks remark, i continue to draw where the location of weight pockets should be placed.

After i finish drawing i hand it over to merchant for inspection, he ask why i need so much pocket and told him to fill it with weight.

I added that it need to be easy to remove, after that he take measurement and promise he will finish it at fast as possible and deliver it to our house.

Weeks later i got my training outfit delivered,i get satisfied by this and tell shank to give the boy a tip.

My outfit is like hoodie jacket with black & white colour, plus some picture of Mokujin face dyed in Green and red line in the back,.

My pants is like long cargo pants, with pocket weight at the bottom, there is a lot of pocket in waist, chest and arms,  it look too modern for this era, even Mom question my fashion sense.

After using it for a weeks i realize that this outfit is not effective in real battle, so i order new one with no weight pocket intact, and since i am rich boi i order another 5 pair.

My guess is correct!, training with extra weight improve my physical condition, its not much but still better than before, i want to added extra weight but recall that my body is still grow, and i don’t want to be a Hunchback, so i hold back for now.

When i was busy training, i see kunai flying toward me, i jump and dodge it and see Silhouette coming toward my direction with fast speed.

‘Shit!, Body flicker!’, luckily i always practice this Jutsu, and able to perform it with one hand seal now.

After i dodge the kick, the attacker show herself, i pat my chest and release my stance.

“Not bad,You improve again!”

“Nee!....can you be more like Women?”, Tsuna frowned and disappear from the spot, She is too fast, and ican’t follow her movement at all!.

Next moment i can fell huge force struck my stomach, and sound of metal bending before i was thrown fly.

“aahhhhh....”

“Hmph! I see you mouth is getting ruder! and what is on your stomach?”

I got up and pat the dust on my body, “Um....its weight, i use it to train”

“Hoh, Its good idea, but your bone still immature!, so don’t put to munch weight or your body will collapse!”

“I know....but why you are here? did your mission is over?”

“Mission is completed 2 days ago, i just busy in hospital now”

‘Hospital?....Did she already meet him?, the not yet dead boyfriend?’

feeling my suspicious gaze she ask, “Hum? why you looking me like that?”

“ah! um..nothing!, but...did the patients will be scared if you’re there?”

Hearing this, a bulging vein appear in her forehead, she raise her arm and clench her fist.

“Hoho, look like my cute little brother is getting better with word!, come here! let’s see how much you can endure!”

“eeekkk!!”

It was torture, i was beaten up so bad! that i call Mom for help!, i get cocky and think i had chance, since my improvement is big this time, but this gorilla is really pack with crazy muscle, my weight is broken too.

Later in evening, she bring me to clan hall, said that we need to have chat, on clan hall we sat on floor looking at Grandpa picture.

”Nawaki did you guess why i bring you here?” she asked with smile.

“Um...no?” i seriously have no idea why she bring me here.

“Hum..that okay, let me explain, this is our clan hall but did you know, our clan used to have larger area than this?”

“Yes, i read it on library”

“Um good, if you know then you should understand why Grandpa and uncle Tobirama decided this policy right?”,I nod my head and sit down.

“When Grandpa build this village, he hope that people here can live peacefully and treat each other as family, this is the core of his Will of Fire!”

“Will of fire is continue to pass down, to uncle Tobirama and then after that, to Sarutobi Sensei....”, She then looking at me with serious expression and continue.

“Nawaki i watch you grow up, and i know your talent as Shinobi is only compared to that of Grandpa!”

‘Hum...Compared to grandpa huh?...well she’s not wrong, i mean i literally inherit his kekkai gankai’

“um.....thank you?....but why you mention this all of sudden?”, I have bad haunch  and start to guess where this conversation goes to.

“That day, when i ask you what your Nindo was, i  don’t tell you mine right?, now i will tell you!,

my nindo is will of fire!, I want to continue Grandpa legacy and become Hokage to protect this village and treat is as my own family!

Do you feel the same? I want you to embrace this Nindo aswell!, so we can protect the village together!, what do you think Nawaki?”

‘I think that was intense!,...hum...what should i say? did i need to tell her what i think?, maybe she can’t understand it......whatever! let’s just be honest here’

I Inhale and gather all my courage,”Um...No”, yep that all my courage.

“.........”

She’s frowned and finally burst out and yelled,”Nawaki!!, It’s not time to joke! Iam Serious Here!”

I step back in hurry and try to calm her down,“Nee calm down!, I just trying to told you my opinion..”

“Hmph! Explain!”

‘Sigh...that was close...’, i close my eyes and open System Map, i can see surrounding up to 30m now, and there is also extra function to target specific Chakra.

I look at map and see nobody near my surrounding, i open my eyes, looking back to Tsuna.

”Nee...its not like i don’t support you, its just that i don’t agree with Grandpa philosophy...”

Her eyes widen and glare at me,”What do you mean you don’t agree!?, what wrong with it!?”

She’s asked while trying to suppress his anger, when i see her expression, I finally remember why she act like this.

’Ah...i forgot! this is not Drunkard Tsunade, this is young and naive version.........sigh’

“It’s nothing wrong with it, its just mater of point of view, at least for me, I can’t treat strangers as family!

Did I have talent? Yes, but will i use it to save someone i don’t even know? No, you can only treat someone as family, if they treat you the same to....”

Finishing my sentence i quickly closed my eyes and grit my teeth, getting ready for punch in face, What happen next startled me!, she’s start to sobbing!.

‘Eh?....This....you really Tsunade right?, why you suddenly play weak girl card!,.....Oh shit!, what should i do!?, If Mom see this i be dead!’

”But....our grandpa will....i just want you to....ah”,she murmured a word and her eyes full of moist trying to say something but word not come out.

“Nee...iam sorry!, i just try to let you know my thought, you can forget what i say, i will always support you!”, I try to pat her back and calm her down.

“Um no, Iam the one who ask....Its my fault to expect you have same dreams too....i just think with your talent, this village will have brighter future...”, She’s stop sobbing and wipe her tear.

“Um...then let me ask again!, according to your Nindo your goal is to become stronger, so how you will use this strength?,as your sister I will advice you that blindly pursued of power it’s not a good thing!”, She’s turn into serious mode again, making me nervous.

‘Ugh!, her expression is changed really fast!, did all women is like this?’

I calm myself and began to answer,”well, you see Nee, After that day i always blame myself for being powerless, i almost lose Mom and Dad and even my life...”, Hearing what i said, Tsuna nod and begin to listen seriously.

“I realize we live in really chaotic world!, after that i realize if i had enough power nothing like this will ever happen, and like i said before that incident, my goal is always to protect my family!”

Tsuna silent for a while before smiling, “Hmph!, I told you I will be the one who did that!”

“Hehe, you can also say that my nindo is part of will of fire!, so don’t worry Nee i will not lost my sanity due to pursuing my goal!”

“Heh!, we will see about that!, and what do you mean by part? Its sound different to me?”

I smile and explain my point,“Um you see, Grandpa defeat the uchiha ended the warring state by himself and build a peaceful place for us,

People admiring him and choose him as leader, part of this is because his charisma and his friendly philosophy!, the other part is because his strength!, you can choose your dreams!, but to realize it, you need a Strength!, because strength is absolute!”

After hear what i said, Tsuna fell in deep though again, ”Hmm....so that why strength speak the loudest? hmm....i think i understand your point!, If i want to carry grandpa will, i need a strength?"

Tsuna finally calmed down, and seems like thinking about something, moment later she's suddenly ask.

"Nawaki! this strength you mention, comes in different forms Right! Like Family bond for example?”

I was confused but afraid to ruin her mood, so i answer with thumbs up, “Of course!”

“Then!.....if one day, i need a strength!, can you help me?” She reach out her hand asked with smile.

“.................Nope”

That night, i was swimming with koi.

9