Ch.7 A Bright Sun!
164 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Month after i swim with koi, i was in our usual training ground doing some sparring with Tsuna, nowdays the training is getting fiercer than before, and i always get beaten up until afternoon.

Thanks to this spartan method, combine with my weight suit i gain a lot of improvement on my Physical attribute, not only that but my chakra control is also getting better, after Tsuna teach me to use chakra enhanced strength.

Tsuna is satisfied after see my performance,While going out herself when i ask where she going, she said she go to hospital ask if i want to tag along, I refuse since iam not really big fan of that place.

Inside forest i examine all my ability so far, First with taijutsu, i enhanced my hand with chakara and punch the tree, it leave deep mark in tree, i was satisfied and move to next location.

In deep forest there is small river with swallow water,i came here to train my Water release jutsu.

“Water Release: Water clone!”

‘Humm i think my hand seals is getting faster!, Well i practice it from past life afterall!’

“Water style : Wild water wave”

“Water style : Water prison”

“Earth style : Earthquake Slam”

“Earth style : Earth wall”

“Earth style : Hiding Like a Mole”

“Pah pah shit!, almost eat this dirt, stupid jutsu!”

Well this is all the jutsu i can find in my father office, there is also B class water Dragon but it require to much hand seal.

I can hardly practice any wood jutsu since i can’t find the scroll,i think there be some left on grandma house but how should i obtain it without mention that i obtain Mokuton?,

sitting on tree branch, i was thinking how to expand my jutsu arsenal, and remember about few scene in anime.

’Wait! there is the one! But isn’t this will flap butterfly wing!’,pondered for a while and calculate the gain by learning this jutsu.

‘I mean my chakra reserve is really high, couple with my body vitality i think i can learn it!, The down side is...well whatever!, let’s go to market!’

I back to house and ask my mom for permission, she agreed but i have to bring at least one guard.

After the incident guard on my house is double in number from 5 to 10 now, i ask one of the blonde onee-san to go with me to the market.

She is a young chunin, Shinobi from yamanaka clan, and distant relative of my mom, She’s mention her name before, but i forgot so i just call her Blonde onee-san.

‘Well at least this one will not stab me in the back?......Right?’

In our way to market i decided we took detour and walking toward Konoha gate first,guard feel confuse by my request and ask me question, i told her that i need to confirm something.

I can see konoha gate in front of me, i feel some weird emotion the same feeling when i look hokage rock for first time.

I seen enough, so we continue to main road while i looking for some particular shop, unfortunately i don’t find it.

‘Its not open yet huh, i wonder what teuchi doing before open his ramen shop?’

When we arrive at market i buy pack of balloon and rubber balls, Guard smile at me,maybe she think  i am buying a toys?, i pay the bill and heading back home.

On our way however we meet young man who greet the guard.

“Hey it’s yuko long time no see”

“Eh! Senpai! Long time no see!”

This man looking at me and ask guard. “Hum who is this child?”

“Ah this is Nawaki sama,i work at senju mansion now”

“Hoo no wonder its look familiar, Isn’t this Tsunade little brother!, hello!”

‘I think the same!, you look like very familiar!’

“Hello senpai my name is Senju Nawaki,Nice to Meet you!”

“Oh, my name is Hatake Sakumo, nice to meet you too!”

‘Yep it’s white fang!, i meet Maito Duy that day, and now i met white fang, if i have pen i will ask for authograph right now!’

“you really well manner Nawaki, different from what Tsunade told me...”

‘Whatt!, i am the most well mannered kid in this planet!, that Gorilla must slander my reputation outside!’

“Thank you senpai, never believe what Neesan say!”

“Hahaha is that so, oh!, I still have something to do i will take my leave first”

After chat with Sakumo-san, i hurried back to mansion and going to forest and start practice, i put water into several balloon and practice the first step.

‘Rasengan is chakra transformation jutsu!, just like Chakra enchanted Strength, but this one is require more chakra, let’s spin it first!’

I control my chakra and spin it to right side, i feel the balloon twitching so i added another rotation in the same time, i make another one and grasp it in my left hand, couple minute later the water balloon twitch wildly.

‘Its almost burst!, let’s keep add the Rotation!’.

I added few more rotation, and finally the ballon burst, but i feel something is lacking so i keep practice with water balloon until noon.

The next day i woke up do morning exercise and practice Rasengan again, after i burst all my water balloon i continue to the next step.

The rubber ball is more tougher, and it take me hours before i can burst one, the key here is to put more chakra in it, couple of hours later can burst rubber ball with ease, then there is last part which is the hardest one, need to make container.

that why i always hold regular balloon on my left head even when i sleep, trying to visualize thin barrier, then use my chakra to shape the form, i continue practice until sun goes down, while holding another balloon on my hand.

‘If i can learn Kegebunshin, i can use Naruto method but i don’t know where to learn it, did Tsuna know?,Sigh.....forget it one handed rasengan is cooler anyway, let’s sleep for now’

Weeks after constant practice, i was able to form a tin chakra sphere, inject some chkra inside and  rotate it, but the container keep bursting out, luckily I have massive chakra reserve.

So i repeated this process over and over again, finally in afternoon the bright light sphere shine on my hand.

‘Hahahah yeah!!.......but why is so tiny!, I know i don’t have Protagonist Halo but come on!

Smile happily i close my eyes, i use bodyflicker to near tree, and slam my right hand toward it.

“Rasengan!”, Upon touching it the sphere bursting out and powerful chakra rotation smash the tree making a deep large hole!. .

‘Yesss that right!, I want to do more!, let’s go!’, I destroy the forest today, and only stop when system remind me.

Two month of practice its august, my rasengan is getting better and the shape is getting bigger, this noon after finish my training mom call me and told me to see grandma.

”Is Grandma looking for me?”

“Yes, go meet her she know this is your birthday, maybe there is a present for you”

‘Present!?..i like present!..it’s free after all!,Ugh! Why it sounds like my trademark now?,Let’s just go to grandma’

When i open my grandma room she meet me with smile, then her eyes is widen and suddenly exclaim.

“Nawaki-chan! you did it!, i never think i can feel this power again!....”

“Eh?...Grandma?...Um,what are you talking about?”

“Hehehe my Grandson, you may hide it from other but not from me, i can sense This familiarity on you!”

‘Ah!.........shit she Know!, I’am finish she will told everybody about it!’ I was so panic that i stood there frozen in place.

“Hohoho, so Nawaki-chan, did you want to admit it yourself? or should we play a guess game?”,i come back to sense and quickly kneel down to do a dogeza stance.

”I admit it! i awaken the Mokuton!, please don’t tell anyone about it!, that gorilla will kill me! please!”

“Hohoho, you don’t have to worry about it, I will bring this secret to my grave!”

“Grandma......”

“Sigh...don’t be sad child, i know you have reason to hide it, even me start to question Hashirama and Tobirama Policy!,

.....my grandson i have something to give you, take the scroll inside my wardrobe”, I nod and open grandma wardrobe, bring out the large scroll .

”That my scroll, Bring it here i will unlock it for you”

I bring the scroll to Grandma and he use sealing method to unlock it, she then bite her finger and unlock the scroll, inside the scroll there is a large book with Uzumaki clan mark in as cover.

“This book made by chakra papers, it only recognize his owner, like summoned beast, I make this by study your grandpa rashomon, this is the contract scroll place your name in it”

It was astonishing to see something like this exist!, I get little too excited and quickly bite my finger and place it on contract scroll, moment later my name appear on it.

“Now, let’me teach you to summon it”, Grandma demonstrate the Hand Seals which i copy and  Summon the Red book.

“Good, this book is what i made with Hashirama in our free time, he seal his scroll so no one can misused the content inside, but i refuse to give him mine, take it Nawaki! Its yours now, Happy birthday!”

“Thiss....hiss...hiss...Grandma...”,I don’t know what to say, i feel really touched by Grandma kindness and began to cry.

“Now there Don’t cry, i know you have strong heart!, go and get them my child, do whatever you want i believe no one can stop you!”

Grandma pat my head and encourage me, I can see her firm gaze which made me confident to walk on my own path.

’Thats Right! I will not follow anyone or try become anyone, I will do it my ways!’

“Umm! i will show them!”,I nod and promised Grandma to be better, so no one can hurt our family,i spend the day chatting with her,

And she told me about what happen in the past era, she also tell me about Grandpa and how he’s really different from his current Image, I leave at noon back to my house, before going to bed.

But i get really excited and couldn’t sleep at all, so i woke up in midnight and summon the book, the content make me speechless.

‘I know it! This is OP book! hahaha! as expected of favorite Grandchild!, The other one can only get Shikoktu Forest contract!’

I read the recorded jutsu first and there is a lot of jutsu inside, especially Uzumaki sealing jutsu, the one i need the most is  also inside!, this is complete collection of Granpa Mokuton Jutsu!, feeling satisfied, i finally sleep properly.

Today however, is the the day of enrollment, i was walking toward street with my parents, after my birthday my mom told me to enroll in ninja academy.

At first i try refuse by saying that i am strong enough to be chunin, and going to academy is only waste of time, But she insist that Having Friend from same age is important, She even prohibit me for taking graduation exam until i was ten years old, i want to refute but Mom unsmiled eyes land a critical hit.

So here iam, with the rest of the brats listening to boring Hokage monologue, moment later the speech is finally over, my parents is going back and we enter our class.

‘There a lot brats.....and i need to spend five years here?, sigh.....’, I take look around and choose to sit in the back near the window cover my ears and sleep.

I woke up when i feel someone touch my shoulder,”Huhh?.....Whoo!?” i see young man in his twenty with Jonin uniform looking at me while smile and kids in class start to laugh.

“Who’s that?, he already sleep in first day Hahaha” One of the boys with burly figure mocking me.

‘Dammit brat!....i remember your face!...wait until physical class! and i will Break your teeth!’

“Okay that enough, your are in academy now,please act more mature, Iam your teacher Onagawa Haruto, you can call me Onagawa sensei!”

‘Uwah!.......so not only his face! even his sure name sounds like yakuza!'

“Now start to introduce your name, and dreams for becoming shinobi!, Start from the back” He pointing at me, so i get up despite Brats mockery.

“my name is Senju Nawaki, my dreams is......i don’t want to talk about it”

Yakuza silent for a while and quickly divert his gaze to other child, ”Ehem Good, next”

My clasmate began introduce their name, some of them sounds familiar and the rest is mobs name i haven’t heard of, when it come to front seat, the boy wearing white sweater standing up and began to introduce his name.

”My name Is Namikaze Minato, my dream is to becoming Hokage and make everyone recognize me!”

‘yep, the blonde is here’

9