Ch.12 Step Sister?
207 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Month has pass after the battle against not so unknown group, i was training alone in my backyard.

Dai-san, finally promoted to Jonin and get recognition he deserve, we celebrate by Running around the village that day.

After that he going to his first mission outside the Village, Surprisingly they going together with not yet sannin team, so probably an S-Class Mission?

Its Been a week since Their departure, and i still stuck on academy, i want to graduate and go on mission too! i want points!.

But remember my mom Gaze, and know how dangerous life outside village, i can only be good boy, and stay home training maniac.

I also heard the news about our research facility in Land of Fire capital, Kenjiro seems too excited, he even choose to move and stay there.

When i go Back to mansion, i see the monkey inside clan hall, chatting with Shanks, I also sense Bunch of chakra signature hiding in roof, i plan to leave them alone but he notice my presence.

“Hoho Nawaki-kun Did you finish your training, come in with us let’s have a chat”

‘Ugh!, What this Old man want from me?’

I don’t really like this old man, when i first learn Kagebunshin Jutsu, I get little to excited and send one of them to replace me in academy.

its successful for couple of day, until this old man come in launch time and send it back, which made me startled, Finally i remember his pervert ball, he used to peep surrounding area.

He threaten me, saying that he will report this to my Mother, so i reluctantly be a good boy until i can use Mokubunshin jutsu.

walking in to mansion hall and sit beside Shanks, I look at Hokage and ask.

“Um so what do you want?”

“Hahaha, Nawaki-kun i just come here to inform you about Something”

“Huh? It’s is Important thing? why should I know”, after i said that Hokage Look at shank and see him nod.

“Well Its Important For all of us, Cough...so Nawaki-kun, did you know your grandma status?”

‘Grandma?,......Is something Happen to her?, or maybe kyubi?’

After he see me nod, he look at shanks again and signaling him so he can explain it to me,

“So Listen up!, and don’t get agitated easily, first your grandma condition is worsen, the Kyubi seal is Getting weaker because of Her age....”

“What!, I will go to Grandma!”

“Hey! wait!, she’s fine, she said she can still hold on for couple of years!, calm down, and stay here!”

“But.....”

“Just stay!, you will only disturb her rest!, Beside there is more important news i about to tell you!”

“Important?......”

“Cough....the second news is, you will have new sister...”

“Hah.......???”

“Cough......i mean step sister”

‘Nonono, that sound nice, but its not explaining anything moron!’

Sandaime watching our conversation and shake his head, after that he clear his throat and speak.

“Cough, Let me explain, she is Uzumaki descendant, just like Mito-sama, because she is your distant relative, we decided entrust her to your parents and adopt her, you’re smart child so you probably guess why we do this, right?”

‘Next Jinchuriki!!, she’s coming!, but sister huh?, well looks like, butterfly start to flap his wing!’

Shanks then added, ”Your mother is ready and happy to adopt her, i also agreed, and Tsuna is actually the one tasked to bring her here, how about you?”

“Um,.....Iam okay, having one more sister is no problem for me”

“Hahaha, as Expected of Nawaki-kun, you are really mature for you age!”

“if you agreed we can proceed, we promised Uzumaki Patriarch to Keep her sure name, in exchange for her protection,she will be ninja from Konoha, and Next Jinchuriki, So you know what it mean Right?”

“um.......I Understand....”

He look at my expression and sigh, when shanks try to speak, i feel 5 chakra signature coming toward mansion gate, Sandaime seems to sense it too and get up,

“They are here!”

We stand up and walk outside to greet them, there is Tsunade, Jiraya, Orochimaru and Dai san.

Behind them Is little girl with Long red hair, her eyes is curiously looking around the mansion.

“Dai-San!”

“Huh! Nawaki-kun!?, Why you’re here!?”

“Eh?, did i forgot to mention it?, well i live here! This is my house!”

“Nani!,.....so you’re the Nawaki that Tsuna-hime talking about!?”

“Kagg!,...Sigh....forget it!, It's been a week dai-san, let’s do the handshake!”

“Ah!, ouu!”

We do our usual handshake, that we practice for one years, while everyone is looking at us dumbfounded.

“”YOUUTHH!””

Shortly after our reunion, my father invite the guess to go toward Grandma Mito House, Inside living Room.

I sit In tatami math beside my parents, while Hokage is sitting with his disciples, plus Dai-san on opposite table, Mom also calling kushina to sit beside him.

When the maid helping Grandma walk to table, she smile toward me and sit down,Hokage began to explain Kushina circumstance.

Stated that she’s have special chakra and willing to become Next Jinchuriki In exchange for Konaha protection.

Orochimaru begin His report on current condition on Uzushiogakure, He stated that there already a lot of turmoil inside and outside the village.

Many Uzumaki member, is already leaving their village, he also said that they attacked on way home by unknown group, and suspect there is someone who leak Information about the mission.

‘Did this Orchimaru, is not working with danzo yet?..Well, Its probably their tactic to confuse Sandaime!....meh!, I don’t care neither!’

After hearing Orchimaru assumption everyone else is stun, and begin to think, the first one to speak is Jiraiya suggesting that he will volunteer to Investigate the Leaking.

Hokage agreed, and order Tsunade and Orchimaru to help him.

‘sure enough!, he want to keep other two busy’

Grandma Look at Kushina and call her, Kushina is little frighten, but meet with kind smile from grandma she finally nod,

“Hoho, you are Uzumaki Kushina?, your mother visit me when she was child, you exactly look like her”

“thank you, Elder Mito”

“Don’t call me Elder, your grandpa Is my cousin call me grandma Mito, Just like Tsunade does”

“Um, thank you Grandma mito!”

“Hoho, you really cute one, this one here is my son, you can call him Uncle or even Father if you want, Beside him is his Wife you can call her Mom too, Because from today, you will live with them as Family!”

“Um, i understand Grandma!,......How about him?”, Kushina is pointing at me, so i answer her with smile.

“You can call me big brother!”, After i said than i hear everyone chuckle.

Tsuna look at me while laughing,“Hahaha, Kushina is two month older than you, so you still the youngest kid!”

“Ehhhh!”, After my Imouto quest is failed, the guess is leaving and grandma back to rest, We back to our family house with One More Member join us.

Our house is big and has a lot of Room, Well, more like really long! Mom told kushina about her daily nasacity, and Scold tsuna for forget about kushina Cloth.

Apparently she drop her luggage, during the battle and Tsuna forget to retrieve it back, but Kushina is afraid to ask.

‘She completely opposite for what i see in anime?, she rather calm and shy girl?,or....this is just a cover?,hmm?’

I go back to sleep after the dinner is over, my mom still chatting with Kusina and Tsuna, since its girl talk, i don’t want to get involve, just look at Shanks he's already at corridor, unconscious after Tsuna punch him.

Next morning i woke up again do usual thing, when i go back to change my cloth and Take my Bento box, Mom and Kushina get ready to shopping, I greet them and go to school.

After I arrived at Academy, my servant Megane already wait for me on gate, he greet me and do his daily task perfectly!, there is no physical class today, so i was sleep all day long.

After academy is finish, i walk to gate and see Minato is waiting for me, as usual he greet me with bright smile,

“Yo!, Nawaki”

“Huh?, Minato, what do you want this time?”

“Eh?....what do you mean Nawaki?”

“Huh? Isn’t that the only reason you looking for me, when you want something?”

“Ehhh! That Rude Nawaki kun!”

“Hahaha, look at your face!, you really easy to read!”

Minato is that type of guy who is easy to pick on, because his smiley personalty, but when i plan to continue, my genius mind suddenly have crooked thought.

“Minato!, you are orphan right?”

“Yes, why you suddenly asking this?”

“Um, can i adopt you?,Cough,..i mean can my Parents adopt you?”

“Ehhh! Ado.....why you asking this!?”, He back off probably feel threaten.

“Don’t get it wrong!, Iam just curious, do you want to be adopted yes or no?”

“Um....I still want to live in my own house, although its small and Far from academy, that the only thing my parent left for me, and i want to cherish it, so no!, I don’t want to be adopted!”

Seeing Minato serious expression, i forget about my idea.

“Well, to bad then,...so why you looking for me?”

“Um....you see, can you train me again?, i think i can improve more when training with you?”

‘Ugh! He attack me with his blue puppy eyes again, why i feel like rising a child now!’

“Sigh....you can come in Sunday, i was training alone this day since Dai-san is busy with his mission”

“Thank you!, I will see you in academy tomorrow, Bye!”

‘Sigh.....if only he want to be adopted, i can have my own little brother, like Itachi!....Oh wait! Minato is also older than me.......dammit!’

After my Otouto quest is also failed, Iam going back home when i arrive i greet mom and change my cloth going to backyard.

I can hear noise from backyard, When i come there, i see Tsuna teaching Kushina shuriken and kunai throwing technique.

‘Hoh....she actually good at this, they say that Uzushiogakure, is always in war like mode, so that probably the reason?’

“Oh Nawaki, the academy is over huh?, well come here and train with kushina!”

Tsuna called me over, so i cancel my schedule to train in forest, since iam afraid of beating, Kushina look at me, she smile and throw kunai to target it hit directly at center while he looking back at with smug face.

‘Did she try to show off?’

I pick up couple of kunai, and throwing it without looking at target, all the kunai is hit the target center and i look back at Kushina with smug face.

‘Hehe, too bad!, you show of in front of king of show Off!’

She seem to little shock and lower her head, and i feel force hit my head,

“Don’t be a bully!?”

“Ehh!?, But its Kushina who started it first!”, when i Pointing at kushina, she quickly divert her gaze, and not saying anything.

‘I Knew It!, there is no way you are shy and well manner girl!,you....two faced demon!’

another force come after that.

“Don’t Blame other!, anyway I hear about your battle from Sensei, and Dai is also speaking highly about you, so let’s sparring and let me see your improvement!”

“Ehhh but I don’t want too!”, Hearing my reply Tsunade is clenching his hand and threaten me, so i can only nod, Kushina looking at me and cover her mouth try to hold her laugh.

‘Kuh!,..one sister is tough, and now i have another one, I be grateful if i can survived longer than Nawaki in anime’

Tsunade told Kushina to move to the side, Then we face each other, i know i have no chance in Taijutsu contest.

So when the match start, i jump back immediately and prepare to barrage her with various long distance Jutsu, Its not working!, and she still rush to me ignoring my Ninjutsu.

I clench my hand and open 3rd gate, to meet her head one, she seems surprised i take this chance to attack her, but she ovoid it in close second.

After blocking her punch and kick, i realize she not holding back!, probably she figuring out my level now!.

The problem is, her physical strength is also improved, and with her chakra enchanted Strength, every block i made is painful!.

I retreat back, and prepare Kagebunshin, I attack her from all side hoping to make even the slightly opening.

Tsuna jump to air clenching her fist and targeting me, she launch herself from above, and hit my shadow clones.

The ground is Destroyed and all my shadow clone also disperse, while i was on the side of tree already have Rasengan in my hand!.

I use Combination of Chakra enhanced strength hand eight gate rushing toward her and attack her.

“Rasengan!”

She seem to be froze in place, but when i almost reach her, she leap into air catch my hand and throw me into tree, my rasengan burst out leave hole on tree, while i control my body and stabilize myself.

“Okay, i seen enough, if we keep fighting our backyard will be destroyed, you indeed improved from last time, and what is that Jutsu earlier?”

“Hehe, i call it Rasengan!, i created it!”

“You Created it!?How!?”

“Hehe, with complicated method!, combine my deep understanding in Ninjutsu and Battle Experience over the past few years, couple with my humongous brain!, i manage to created ultimate Chakra shape Jutsu!”

Tsuna hit my head again.

“Cih!, seems like you not plan to explain it!, this jutsu is strong,it can be consider A rank Jutsu, but I don’t think this is suitable for me, anyway let’s Fix the Damage and return for dinner”

I fix the ground with my doton, and tidy up the broken Dummy target, Meanwhile the dumbfounded Kushina , finally Come back to her sense.

Next day, I was prepare to go to School, but i was not alone this time, Kushina is coming with me, Sandaime already arrange it for her,to enter our class, i am not surprise by this, since i watch the flash back in my life flash back.

At class i was in the back row copying Megane homework, while Sensei Is walking to class with kushina everyone curiously look at her, the teacher told her to Introduce her name and dreams.

“My Name Is Uzumaki Kushina Dattebane! I want to be first Female Hokage!”

‘Yup, Minato froze, and we have new queue for Hokage Position!’

10