Ch.13 The Orange
160 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In anime when Kushina introduce herself other kids laugh and mocking her accent and dreams, the same thing still happen here. in launch time she getting bully because her red hair.

She turn into Super Saiyan god, and begin to slaughter the boys. my servant Megane kun is one of her victim, he wake me up since Kushina is trying to finish him.

"Boss! wake up, if you not wake up i be dead, wake up boss please!"

I open my eyes and see Megane, his hair is messy and one of glasses Lens is broken.

"Huh...What happen? why there is so many scar on your face?"

"Its her! boss please stop this new student!"

Iam looking at Kushina, her hair standing upward and her eyes is looking really fierce, she drag one of the boy who look unconscious. i was startled and remember this scene.

"Um...did you say something to her Megane?"

Megane shake his head an answer.

"No, its Takuma! he mock her accent and calling her tomato, i just pass by and get hit as well!"

I smile wryly when hearing Megane unluckiness, this guy is often got hit by missing ball for no reason. to the point that he change his glasses very often.

When Kushina looking at Megane, she walking here while clench his fist.

"Hiikk! she coming this way! boss help!"

When Kushina looking at me she stop for a moment and glared to Megane. the latter is is frozen and not dare to move.

"Ehem, etto Kushina, can you spare him? he is my friend, and he didn't mean to offend you"

"Hmpph!" She turn back and go to other boys.

"Huh? she's gone!, thank you boss! you save my live!"

After almost half of the boy in our class is beaten up, she finally calm down and back to her seat. seeing this, i continue my sleep until class is over.

I walk out the academy and say goodbye to megane, Kushina also come out, and we go back home. on our way, one of the Genin come to confront us. but when he see me his freak out and run with his brother.

'Huh? isn't that the Genin i throw into the river?'

Kushina is really two face demon, she tell Mom about how she's getting bully on her first day, added that i only watch from the side and not trying to defend her.

Mom got angry and scold me, i din't even get my dessert, while Kushina is covering her mouth try to hold her laugh.

'Ugh! is this the feeling when you no longer favorite kids? Beside who beat up who! don't act like defenseless girl!'

Sunday morning is here, and i wake up doing my morning training, today Kushina also join me she said she want to train, so she can defend herself from bully.

My softhearted Mom fell easily to her puppy eyes, and told me to train her, I try to refuse since she can only hinder my training. but remember my standing as favorites child is no longer there, i reluctantly accept.

After the morning exercise, we back home to take breakfast, moment later guard come in to inform me about Minato arrival.

"He's here? let him to come in"

I walk out the kitchen and wait in front of the pond Kushina follow and asked me.

"Who is coming? it is your friend the glasses?"

"No, its the blonde one"

When kushina see minato walking from gate she shock

"Its Minato....he is your friend?"

"Yes, we plan to train today, so you already know his name?"

"Eh! that.....um i heard his friend calling him" She lower her head while her face is blushing.

When Minato see us he smile first, then froze when he looked at Kushina.

"Morning Minato Huh? why you face so red? did you catch a cold?"

"Eh! etto...morning Nawaki um I'am fine, why Kushina san is here?" He ask while looking at kushina.

"Well she live here, she my sister, Ah! don't worry Minato! she is not violent when she is at home!"

Kushina is glaring at me when she hear what i said while Minato is dumbfounded.

"Ehhh but the Sure name is?"

"Well you may not know this, but Senju and Uzumaki is relative. and she had her own circumstance, so i had two sister now. that also the reason i want to adopt you, so we can be balanced"

Minato getting more dumbfounded by my explanation, while Kushina is shock when she hear i want to adopt minato.

"Anyway let's go to train, Kushina will join us"

We go to forest and begin to stretch. Minato and Kushina is keeping a distant making the mood really awkward.

"So today i will teach you tree climbing method, to improve you chakra control, go to that big tree over there"

I explain how the principle and demonstrate it. after i done i told them to practice it, while i go to practice my jutsu on other side of the river.

Few hours after later, they begin to make some progress. first is Minato he can stick longer in tree but when he try to climb more he fell down.

Kushina being kushina when she able to stick her feet on tree, she immediately run upward. needles to say she fell down, and have no chance to stabilize her body.

Minato catch her with both hand, when they look at each other face both oo them stared to blush, and looking at my direction.

I divert my gaze and acting like nothing happen. they started to have little conversation and learn from each other how to climb better.

In afternoon they finally success and i end up training for today, we back home while Minato saying goodbye and look at Kushina. she answer him while lower her had blushing,

'Ugh! kid now days is really outrageous!'

After that day we continue to train together in Sunday, like always i try to leave them alone, and go smashing some target.

I order this customize target in our shop. i specifically design it too look like certain old man, with two horn on his head.

I also made one who look like certain Emo boy, and use it to practice my Rasengan, its really effective! i can feel my Rasengan is improve rapidly!, and of course i shout!.

Its been three month since i train with Minato and Kushina. couple month back my points finally sufficient to buy Fire affinity. since then i practice a lot of fire jutsu from the Book.

With help of system i master couple of c-class Jutsu, along with few b-class. two of the Kekkai genkai in Black market also getting cheaper, after i purchase the fire affinity.

I asked the system about this and she said that its Normal since i already have requirement to learn it, i just need so medium to use it. and this medium is Kekkai Genkai a Gen or more like some kinda special cell.

These two kekkai genkai is boil release and lava release. i'am not interested in boil one, but this lava is indeed intrigued me, since the attacking power is more destructive than normal fire Release.

'Its like Difference between Ace and Akinu! and its way cooler than boiled stuff!'

Well when i say its getting cheaper i mean the price is lower from 120 to 60 Points, is like 50% discount, not expensive but not cheap either. so i rack my brain try to figure out how i should i buy this.

My first idea was to poke some hot headed Uchiha, but it will cause ruckus and i not strong enough to fight all of them. the second option is to annoy Danzo but the monkey is still trust him very much.

The third idea which most possible idea is sneaking out of the village, because even Sandaime will not able to distinguish the wood clone.

since it has his own vitality and can be maintain after receiving some damage. so now day all i had to practice is Mokubunshin, and leave everything else behind for now.

Practice the Mokuton is really hard, i'am doing this for a month now but still not succeed yet. Regular shadow clone is made out half of user Chakra. but this wood clone however is like splitting the body, not only Chakra but the cell too.

In noon i stop the practice and rest. this practice is taking a tool on my little body, system advice my when i'am in no condition to continue the training.

Yes she's getting smart again, and can even warn me of unidentified Charka coming in range of map. speaking of map the range has Expand to 75 meter now, not much but sufficient enough.

The feature of present detection is also evolve to present lock. i can lock target Chakra and place them accordingly, the blue dot mean neutral ,the green dot is friendly and the red one is Hostile.

And there is also yellow which is unknown category, i already tag my family, Minato and Dai san as Green Dot. while Hokage is big yellow dot.

'Yes, i don't trust that old Man'

9