Ch.14 Sneaking Out
522 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Month has passed after my seventh birthday, i grew few inch taller and my strength keep improved.

I mastered all c-class the fire release jutsu that available in the book.

And successfully mastering mokubunshin last month. today i'am ready to my first adventure outside the village.

I want to depart shortly after mastering mokubunshin but decided to add more insurance.

Since this jutsu, is really taking toll on my body. so i ended up training one more month. i also secretly design a stealth suit!.

Well i mean black robe and mask, i ordered with henge no jutsu. the shopkeeper refuse my order, but with littlebribe i finally got what i want.

I call it suit but its actually just regular thief robe. the mask however is specially design. at first i want to use shinigami mask.

But i'am afraid getting cursed. so i settle with spider man mask instead, black version to be precise.

I set out after giving a task to my mokubunshin, when i come near the wall, i use map to check surrounding guard.

Sensing there no strong chakra in radius of map, i jump up and bypass the wall.

At border of the village i sprint out to the mountain range and searching for some unlucky mountain bandit.

But after half day of searching i begin to curse, i can't find anyone beside some caravan and ninja leaving for task.

So i decided to take the risk and go further from the border.

I not really good at geography, so i don't know which direction from village i'am going to.

After another hour of searching prey, i think of giving up and go back.

But i hear commotion from road leading to the village, i rush toward the direction to take a look.

When i arrived i see a merchant caravan is getting attack by group of thug, i smile happily and start to count the number of bandit.

There are seven of them, feeling excited i want to quickly grab the points ahead.

After i get close three ninja using Konoha headband, jumping out of caravan and start to engage with bandit.

'Shit! its protected caravan!, huh! these three is just a chunin? system! search for any strong chakra signature nearby'

[Yes Master!.....there are no chakra signature above chunin level, in 75 m of the area!]

'Good, my chance then!'

Fearing these chunins will take my pray, i quickly using body flicker to get close and throw few shuriken to them.

When they noticed it, they stop engage the thug and parry the shuriken, then jumping back to protect the caravan.

"Who are you!?"

"I'am Batman!" I use body flicker again and rush forward. one of the black haired girl is step forward while her eyes turned red.

'Sharingan? one tomoe?, to bad its not gonna work!'

Notice her genjutsu is not effective, she take kunai to try to defend herself.

When our kunai clashed, i use the momentum to jump forward and hit her neck with chop.

Making her fell down unconscious 'Huh? that to easy?, is these guys a real chunin?'

The rest of chunin quickly rushed toward me, I make 4 Shadow clone and attack them with barrage of taijutsu combo.

Few moment later they gasp for breath and couldn't move anymore.

I stop the assault and look back at bandit direction only to find there are already gone!.

'Shit!, open the map' i closed my eyes and see seven chakra signature running inside of forest to the west, luckily they still in range of map.

I use body flicker and quickly pursuit them, after i get close i focus on one of them.

I was little irritated so i condense rasengan in my palm, jump from the tree and smash it to his head.

[Ding! +3 Points!]

The rest looking back and see one of their companion is headless, they stop running and choose to fight.

i smile and launch myself toward them. after exterminate 5 more bandit, the last one choose to surrender and raise his hand.

"I surrender! i will give you everything! spare me please!"

"Hm...let me think?...did you have more friends? or some hide out"

"No...we just small group, we are not even on wanted list, i will never do something like this again! i swear!"

"Um, okay! just don't be a bandit anymore, got it?"

"Yes yes!, i will start new life! i promise!"

"Ok i believe in you, you may go now!"

"Thank you!"

He quickly run into the forest, the bandit arrived in a shack made out wood which pretty well hidden.

Moment later he come out while carrying large bags on his shoulder.

He check the surrounding first, then run into other side of forest before Kunai struck his head.

[Ding! +2 Points!]

'16 points gain not bad for first day! system how much my points now?'

POINTS : 38

'Nice! this system is really OP!'

[Thank you master!]

'Okay!, before going back, let me see my improvement this month'

[Ding!]

STATUS
PHY : 51,7
INT : 30,2
SPI : 50,3
ABILITY : CHAKRA, EIGHT GATES
SPECIAL ABILITY : WOOD
NATURE TYPE : EARTH,WATER,FIRE,YANG
OVERALL RANK  : JONIN

'Finally! a proper Jonin!, 22 points to go but its already noon, let's go back first'

I head back to village by following the road, i see the caravan earlier they look fine but somehow they returning back to village.

After getting close to village wall, i sense s 3 strong chakra signature coming to my direction.

I'am panicked and want to hide, but i remember most of the guards is sensor type.

'How did they find me! i always checking map! let's just speed up!'

I open the 3 gate enhanced chakra on my legs and run toward wall.

After passing the wall i check map and quickly change my outfit and going home.

The academy is over so i call back my clone. i was startled when receiving the memories from my clone there is seems to be physical class today.

So not only i receive the memory, but he actually bring some improvement to my physical stats. its tiny improvement and almost unnoticed.

This make me ponder for a while, then finally remember how Naruto train his rasengan shuriken. i cursed myself for forgetting such a thing.

'I forgot this cheat! hum?, but isn't this suppose to cause effect in my stats?'

[No, Master i'am calculating your stats based on your full ability, using technique or any special ability will not effect the number]

'Huh, that's why i never notice it!'

[I'am sorry master, i will try to improve it again]

'Um, let's work even harden for now on'

[Yes! Master!]

I want to test this cheat now, but tits already dark  so i decided do it tomorrow. going back home and greet my parent.

In morning i wake up and go to the forest, leaving my shadow clone to go attend academy. i want to train in a place far from Hokage detection.

So i choose to enter the forest of death. inside i can sense many animal and weird plan. i continue to walk until the tower ahead.

I choose to avoid it and go opposite direction, after feeling i was far enough from Hokage office. i begin my practice, i make regular shadow clone and sit down to meditate.

In afternoon i recall the shadowclone and surely the gain on chakra reserved is increase compare to normal training.

I feel satisfied and walk out the forest. the only thing bothering me now, is how the guard find my location?.

I begin to raking my brain try to find out the reason. after recalling all my memory about the anime.

I finally remember about the existence of Konoha barrier team!.

'Dammit!, these team, who is useless than Sakura actually find me?'

'If they know that future god of shinobi is detected by konoha barrier team. i will be laughing stock for netizen!, i must find a way!'

The day after i realize the existence of barrier team, i racking my brain again to find solutions.

Luckily in my summon book, there is a Jutsu from uzumaki clan that can suppress flow of chakra and make it unnoticed.

I use this Jutsu to sneaking out of the village without catching attention from barrier team. this jutsu however have a downside.

Since my chakra suppressed, i can't use any ninjutsu before someone unlock it again. then what the solution?, well i just use Hachimon tonkou to forcefully break it.

Month later and its the new year eve, as always we celebrate it with feast. we also invite Minato this time, which make Kushina blushing a lot.

Her relation with Minato its improve a lot since they tend to train together, mom seems to noticed this too and chuckle.

In this past moths i always spend time time to train them, in one on two sparring match, unfortunately they can't even scratch me in battle.

My body is growing stronger and only Dai-san or Tsuna can give me some challenge in battle.

In month after searching entire mountain range, my point is finally sufficient to buy lava release.

After buying it i realize my other stupidity for forgetting that this was nature transformation Kekkai Genkai.

Means i don't have any Justu to actually use it! and my points is basically zero now!. so here i am try to check all Uncle Tobirama scroll on how to create Jutsu.

I found some of his research on water release Jutsu and use my enormous brain power to modified the formula so it can fit my lava release.

After the formula is complete, i spend another week to put it on use. i call this Jutsu spit from hell!, because its was spit from hell!.

Unlike Terumi Jutsu that look like straight out of Hentai anime. my jutsu is just piece of spit that travel on speed of sounds.

But the effect is more corrosive and its require only one handseal!. the chakra consumption is large but is fast face Jutsu.

'I mean its satisfying, i can basically spit someone to death!'

In anime Hiruzen nickname is the professor not because he can break your ankle, but because he can master all five basic nature transformation and tons of Jutsu.

But i think That title should belong to uncle Tobirama instead, i realize how genius this guy really was, after i read some of his research.

Many of his text is on hokage building but some of them still in Grandma house. so here iam after asking Grandma for permission i straight to Uncle Tobirama Room.

Began to searching around and thankfully there is something left, there is even a Katana mark with Hiraishin Seal.

I took it to study it, i want to try my luck on this OP jutsu and if i can't learn it i can always pass it to Minato.

Time goes by and month has pass again, i still immense in studying In uncle Tobirama room or more like his former room. since I already move all my stuff here, its my room now!

Grandma is happy i can live with her and support my movement, my mom is not complain either, since Kushina is basically her favorite child now. i kinda sad and curse Hogoromo in silence.

Afraid to stuck in wall cliche really hunt me, so i study the technique carefully. i study the formula then study how the seal work or how much chakra i should use since this is no hand Jutsu.

Couple trial and error later i manage to successfully modified it to suit my body and begin to put it into practice.

'If i'am stuck on space time barrier, you will be the last witness of my bravery Saske-kun!'

I bid the dummy target a farewell, and start to throw the katana with do or die mentality, i activate the Jutsu and feel my surrounding change.

After looking back and see Saske-kun still there i was excited. but before i can do my glorious pose i vomit, a lot of it!.

'Shit! travel at vast distance in blink of an eyes is a bullshit! how can anyone stand this!'

My head is spinning and feel like the surrounding will collapse, i lay down the grass and close my eyes to sleep.

Moment later i feel something poking my head, when i open my eyes i see Tsuna and Kushina standing beside me.

"Nawaki! you will catch a cold sleeping on the place like this!"

"Ah nee! Morning, i'am just little tired after learning some Jutsu"

"Jutsu? what jutsu?"

"Hehe, Flying Thunder God!"

"Fly-? a what?"

"Um, i mean uncle Tobirama Hirashin No Jutsu"

"Whaat! did You succeed!? tell me!"

"No, it was failure"

"Huh, it was expected! there is only part of the text left! even sarutobi sensei is not able to fully figured out the right formula!"

'Huh?, so they try to learn it, well unless its given to Minato who is very sensitive to space time. i don't think someone will able to use it, even me is vomit badly!'

"I also study this with Orchimaru, but we don't even understand the basic formula let alone complete it!"

'Huh? isn't that the formula is supposed to be different depend on user body? why would they try to complete the basic?'

"Well, you should give up, two of us spend a years to study it and  fail, don't waste your time and learn more Jutsu that suit you better!"

Hearing Tsuna statement make me feel little confident, i don't really want to vomit again, but i think this is the best time to Show Off!.

So i stand up grab the katana and throw it, then i locate the seal position activate my chakara and teleport.

Tsuna is dumbfounded after watching this scene, even more for Kushina who's blinking her eyes few time, and her jaw drooping almost close to the ground.

I look back and fell statisfied while waiting vomit to come out.

'Hahaha! this is the different between us! yes! its like heaven and earth!...Huh? wait, why i feel less dizzy than before?'

I standing still and wait but nothing happen, the vomit is absend and my surrounding is less shaky than before.

'Ahh! i vomit because its my first time! my body ability to adapt is really abnormal....hahaha! from now on call me the brown flash!'

As i prepare my glorious pose again i feel force hitting my head hard, and i fell to the ground.

"Hey! How can you use it!? you say you're fail!?"

"Um, i vomit when try it earlier, i think its fail and the seal formula need to be modified again. but looks like my body is already adapt"

"What!? you modified the formula!? How!?"

"With my humongous brain!"

I get hit again and forced to hand over the formula, Tsuna said she want to study my formula and remind me to not to disclose this to anyone.

I continue to train the Hiraisin until noon, the side effect is no longer exist anymore and i free from hangover.

But this Katana is really unsuitable for throwing, so in next day i'am going to our weapon factory to see if there is some chakra metal i can take there.

Unfortunately there was't any left, but the shopkeeper told me he can order it from caravan that goes to iron country.

The price is expensive its half million ryo per kg, thankfully i was rich after my bandit hunting spree. i always spend time to raid and pillage their hideout. combine with my pocket money its enough to buy few Kg.

After leaving the order, i intended to going home, but is see man with white hair talking to the black smith.

This man is Hatake Sakumo, he's probably the strongest ninja in young generation. I decided to greet him and walk toward their direction.

"Nawaki kun,Long time no see"

"Yeah long time no see Sakumo-san, congratulation on your married!"

"Hahaha, thank you nawaki-kun, what are you doing in this place did you come to make weapon?"

"Yeah, i was ordering some chakra metal, i intend to make some customize Kunai for myself"

"Oh really! that surprising, i remember Tsunade said that she the one who teach you, did she also teach you bokujutsu?"

"Yes but its just a basic, Neesan is not really bokujutsu user, she mostly doing combat with her gorilla like strength"

"Hahaha, yeah seem so, if you want some guidance in bokujutsu or kenjutsu you can come to Hatake clan, i will teach you if i have some free time!"

"Really! thank you very much Sakumo-san!"

"Hahaha Don't mind that, I know your are one of promising young Generation, teaching a talent like you is also a challenge!"

'As expected from white fang! He's really kind and generous guy!'

"I'am not compared to Sakumo-san yet!, But i will also grow to powerful ninja just like you!"

"Um, that's the spirit! Just come when you can, let's do some sparring next time!"

"Okay!" After chatting with sakumo-san i return back home and continue to my practice.

My gain from this years is really big, i learn a lot of Jutsu obtain another Kekkai genkai and now the Hiraisin is also in my arsenal.

9