Chapter 12. Sweet Scent of Blood
5.1k 5 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 12. Sweet Scent of Blood

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

- Clek!

The sound of the door opening accompanied by a woman's voice turned my gaze to her.

"Your training schedule, Dr. Allen." An elegant female vampire about medium height approached me.

Her silver hair covered her back. Her age was more than 100 years, but she looked like she was in her early 20s. A pair of vampire red eyes adorned her face. A black turtleneck dress covered her well-defined body. Her name was Katrina Hazemoon. She was this academy's chairwoman.

[Name: Katrina Hazemoon]

[Level 72]

[HP: 1267/1267]

[MP: 402/402]

Spontaneously, I stood up and put down my food.

"Miss Katrina, you should have called me." Or sent my schedule via email so I could open it with my phone. But because of some reasons, she preferred to send this through paper to me.

"It's fine. It's still morning anyway," she said in a casual tone. A friendly smile on her lips.

I took the schedule and put it on the desk.

"Thank you."

But before I took my hand off it, she spoke again.

"Your first mission is this afternoon, right? I think you should check it out now." She pointed to the schedule with her gaze.

"Did you change my schedule?" Without waiting for her answer, I sat down on my swivel chair. My hand opened the schedule. My eyes scanned it all. But I didn't find any changes for today's schedule.

I raised my head and looked at her.

"Pardon me, but---" Before I finished my sentence, she put her hands on the chair handles, trapping my body between the chair and hers.

She brought her face closer to mine, tilted to the side of my neck, and took a deep sniff of my skin. Yes, this was the main reason why she insisted on printing out the schedule instead of sending it in soft copy like the others. I knew she was attracted to my blood.

"Just a reminder, Miss Katrina. Taking someone's blood without his consent is a crime," I reminded her.

If she wasn't a vampire, I would think she was in love with me since she had done this to me so many times. It was just that she had never been this close before. At least not on my neck. She usually only stole the opportunity to sniff my wrist.

"Then--- have you reconsidered my request to donate your blood?" she whispered.

"I already said I'm not interested in it," I replied. I couldn't let anyone take my blood since they would notice my abnormalities from there. Unfortunately, as the crown prince of the shadow realm, my royal blood emitted a special sweet scent for vampires.

Well, not all of them could smell it. Only high-level vampires had a special sense of smell. Still, I didn't like being seen as another race's dinner.

On the other hand, giving her my blood voluntarily was a bad idea. Vampires had a sensitive sense of taste. They could distinguish human, animal, and artificial blood easily. Some as far as the blood type, age, and gender. So she could recognize I was not human from there.

"You should rethink it," she tempted me. A smirk on her lips.

"I'm just a mere human. Why are you so obsessed with my blood?" I reasoned.

She distanced herself, showing me her devilish yet seductive smirk.

"I still can control my blood lust, so you can't say it's an obsession. But I have to be honest, you give off a sweet smell for a sensitive vampire like me. It's more tempting than RH-Null blood. That scent is like a dinner invitation for me. "

"I see. But I'm not interested in donating it. Sorry." That 'more tempting than RH-Null blood' was a huge red flag for me.

"How about a raise?" She tried to bargain.

"I'm happy enough with my salary," I answered.

"Then how about a better room?" she added.

"Thank you. I'm quite happy with where I am now," I refused.

"Just tell me. What do you want?" She refused to give up.

"For now? Nothing," I said in a nonchalant tone.

A long breath escaped her mouth.

"That's a pity. I'd be willing to pay anything for your blood." Her disappointment was evident from her expression.

I smiled sweetly.

"I will come to you if I change my mind," I said lightly.

"Fine," she said with a huff.

"I will excuse myself then," she turned and walked to the exit.

"Good luck with your first mission, Dr. Allen," she said without turning to me.

"I have to deal with her sooner or later," I muttered. Maybe taking her to be my succubus was a good idea. But to settle the contract, she had to give her heart and loyalty to me as a sign that I was the only man in her heart.

Faking the confession or making her say under my skill would be useless since the essence of this contract was a complete resignation to me. A will that she had agreed to give her everything for me. And a devil like me, not only wanted her body but her as a whole. Including her heart and soul.

That way I could tie her to me. Our souls would tangle each other. If I died, she would experience excruciating pain. Her heart would shatter into pieces. And I would feel the same pain if I lost my succubus. That was why I was a bit picky about this.

I took a deep breath and returned my gaze to my desk. My sight turned to the list for a while before I continued my breakfast.

But another knocking sound coming from the door diverted my attention. It was the first time I had so many guests in the early morning.

Note: This world's vampire is not afraid of the sun like the original vampire. But they still drink blood, either human or animal but mostly artificial blood.

Miss Katrina pic is on Glossary 

121