Chapter 14. Students
5k 4 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 14. Students

"How about around 07.00 PM? I need to buy a few things first," she replied. The mission started after lunch so it should finish around 05.00 to 06.00 PM. As for this place, a hospital doctor would take over my shift.

"Okay. But I will warn you, my room is a bit messy and I barely have any condiments in my kitchen. So don't laugh at me," I warned her. It was better to say everything in the front.

She giggled.

"Got it."

As I took another bite of my sandwich, she asked again.

"Anyway, I'm a little surprised how fast you can adapt with your job." She referred to how fast I could handle my job as a mentor.

She was sharing the same battle arena when I trained with my team last week, so she knew how I led my team. Sometimes, I let the team leader make decisions. Sometimes I gave them my advice or only some clue, so they had to use their brain to solve it.

I let them go through trial and error, so they knew what to do if they found themselves in a similar situation and how bad the risk was if they made the wrong decision. In an emergency, I would lead them completely so they didn't mess up. Well, I often trained my elite soldiers in the shadow realm so this was an easy thing for me.

"Also you have good leadership at a young age," she added. Yeah, Carl decided to take the last two digits of my real age for my fake ID.

I smiled.

"You think too highly of me."

Another knocking sound made us turn to the door. This time, two female students came to my room. One of them was my team leader, Claire. She was a 19-year-old elf with a cold beautiful face and green eyes.

Her medium height was not much different from Julia's despite Claire's body slimmer than her. Her slightly wavy long purple hair was tied to the sides and the Clourmity academy uniform covered her body. A paper bag in her hand. Despite her body, she was a swordsman. She was the main tank in my team and had the Steel Body skill to reduce the enemies' damage.

While the other was a demi-human. A pair of tiny mouse ears on top of her short gray hair and a tail behind her. Her sweet face looked shy and her nervousness was evident in her black eyes. Plus she kept holding onto Claire's hand.

[Name: Fiona Hallowlash]

[Level 19]

[HP: 283/283]

[MP:102/102]

"Morning, Dr. Allen," Claire greeted me. While Fiona just greeted me with a nod.

"Morning, guys. Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked. There was nothing wrong with their status and they looked fine, so I guessed they came to ask for my advice.

Claire turned to Fiona.

"C'mon say it."

But Fiona responded by poke Claire with her elbow.

"He's your mentor. You go first."

I smiled.

"I don't bite, you know." While Julia also smiled at their bashful attitude.

Claire took a deep breath to shake off her nervousness before she handed me the paper bag with a blushing face.

"I made too many healthy chicken wraps this morning so I thought to share it with you."

"Oh, thank you," I said as I took the paper bag. My brain tried to extract information from my memory about what chicken wrap was. Unfortunately, I didn't remember it.

'Well, who cares? It's free food. Just eat it.'

"This is my first time making it. So give me your opinion later," Claire quickly added. Although she tried to keep her composure, her nervousness was evident on her face. It even managed to break her usual cold expression.

"I'm not a picky eater, Claire. I can't judge your food." Most mortal foods tasted foreign to my tongue so I didn't know if it was good or not for their standards. And since my body was immune to poison so even if her cooking skill was that bad it wouldn't kill me.

"Just tell me if you like it or not. So I can make it for you next time," she said nervously.

"Okay." I nodded repeatedly. Just from her gesture I already caught her feelings for me. Good thing I watched one or two mortal's love dramas on Carl's House before. Demon's love language was seduction and sex so it was related to lust. I wouldn't understand her intentions if it wasn't because of those love dramas.

Claire's act gave Fiona courage.

"Hello, my name is Fiona from team 6. Um... I heard you are an expert combat doctor so I want to ask for your advice after tomorrow's training," she said nervously. Her nervousness was even clearer than Claire's.

I turned to Julia who had been watching us silently.

"She is from your team?" I asked. Well, during training I focused on my team since I had more members than anyone else.

The reason? Because the academy didn't have many combat doctors. So while other mentors only had 3 students, I had 5 students.

The team was usually divided into a tank, a ranged DPS*, a close combat DPS, and a healer. But in my team, I had a tank, two ranged DPS, two close combat DPS and I was the only healer. So if I didn't pay attention to them, my team would mess up. Especially since my team had no other tanks besides Claire.

Upon what I said, Claire and Fiona pulled the bed curtains to their sides. Their shock was evident on their faces when they saw Julia sitting there and smiling sweetly at them. Looked like they didn't realize Julia was here since half of her bed was covered by a curtain.

"Miss Julia, you shouldn't be hiding here," Fiona protested. Her flushing face became more and more.

While Claire could only hide her blushing face.

"I was not hiding. Shouldn't you have noticed my silhouette?" said Julia calmly. And she was right. The morning sun and the light showed her silhouette from behind the curtain clearly, yet they didn't notice it since their concentration was only on me.

Note: DPS' job is to deal some damage to his enemy. Ranged DPS is a class that relies on long-range attacks such as archers and mages. Close ranged DPS is a class that relies on close-ranged attacks such as assassins, dual swords users, and lancers.

125