Chapter 15. Do You Love Me?
5.2k 7 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 15. Do You Love Me?

They were speechless upon Julia's words.

"Anyway." Julia turned to Fiona.

"I'm glad you took my advice," she said happily.

Fiona stole a glance at me before she turned her gaze to her mentor.

"Even if you didn't ask me, I planned to have him teach me from the start." She lowered her head, covering her guilty expression.

"I mean... He could heal Glen in an instant when I thought we would lose him forever. I'm a useless combat doctor," she said sadly. Glen was team 6's tank.

"Don't blame yourself. You just need to practice more," I advised.

At that time, Glen was bleeding heavily. While Fiona's Healing skill could only cover 20 to 25 points. Although it sounded pathetic, it was good enough since a normal mortal's HP was about 40-45 points.

Besides, I was a royal demon. Even the current me was stronger than lv 50 mortal.

"But Glen ordered me to create the barrier from the start, yet I couldn't make it in time. That was the hardest skill for me." Fiona's guilt was getting clearer from the tone of her voice.

"Practice makes perfect, dear." Julia tried to comfort her before she turned to me.

"I believe Dr. Allen must have experienced the same problem like yours in the past."

I desperately held my cringe.

'No, sorry. That fatal mistake means death in my realm and dad will disown me for sure.' But I couldn't say it bluntly, so I decided to smile and give her my innocent face.

"I promise I'll try harder, miss." Fiona turned to me.

"So... Can you help with my training?"

"I can't give you my promise. I have to take care of something tomorrow. But I will consider it." I planned to expand my search range with my Teleportation skill. Who knew I might find a clue soon?

"Thank you," Fiona said.

"It's almost 09.00 AM. The class is almost starting. You should go back to your class," I added.

"Okay. Later," they said before they left.

"I also should go now," said Julia.

"Do you have to teach the morning class?" I guessed.

"Nah. I just need to take care of some things at the office," said Julia. She just got off the bed, but another student barged in a hurry.

"Dr. Allen!" said Barry excitedly. He was one of my team members. His short brown hair looked messy and the uniform that covered his good build body was in a mess. A happy grin adorned his friendly face.

I was about to nag him about his uniform but he suddenly ran and hugged me.

"I made it! I managed to bang her last night! Thank you for your advice."

It made me freeze in awkwardness since he said it bluntly in front of Julia. An awkward smile on my lips as I shifted my gaze to her.

"I'm glad you managed to bang your girlfriend. But I think you don't have to scream that loud," I replied. 'That would make you sound like a desperate virgin' somehow I wanted to say that, but I held my tongue.

He removed his hands.

"It's fine. It's just the two of us after all----" His words trailed off and his grin faded as his gaze shifted to Julia who was staring at him with a flat stare. Her arms were folded in front of her chest.

"Uh... Hi, Miss Julia. I didn't see you there. You should tell me you're here in the first place," he said in a panic.

"I don't mind you having fun with your girlfriend, as long as you do it with her consent. Just remember, r*pe is a crime and this academy cannot tolerate it," she reminded.

He raised his thumb and grinned awkwardly.

"Don't worry. I won't have the guts to do it. I also used my Contraception spell. So it's all under control," he explained.

"Since you got what you wanted. I expect your good performance for this mission," I said in a casual tone.

He was a lancer and supposed to be a close-ranged DPS, but due to my team's lack of tanks, he sometimes acted like one. It was kinda hard for him but we had no other choice since he was the most suitable class for this.

"Don't worry. Just leave it to me." He grinned and patted his chest proudly.

"Great."

The ringing bell sound interrupted our conversation.

"Oh crap! I have to get back before that crazy paladin comes," said Barry in panic as he turned and ran for the door.

"You mean Mr. Theo?" I asked. He was the only paladin in this academy.

Barry stopped in his tracks.

"Of course, it's him." He pointed at me.

"This is just you and me, okay? I mean three of us," he added quickly, remembering Julia was there.

"Later." Without waiting for my answer, he ran to his class.

"I also need to excuse myself," said Julia after Barry had disappeared from our sight.

But my words stopped her steps.

"Julia, you have to be careful with him," I warned her.

"Who do you mean?"

"Theo. He's obsessed with you, right?" I pointed out who I meant.

Although Barry sounded a bit dramatic by calling Theo a crazy paladin, I admitted he was right. And I knew Theo loved her.

Despite Theo's good endurance and high defense as a paladin, his anger management was worse than mine. He couldn't control his emotions well and as a warrior that could get him into trouble one day. He even considered me his enemy out of nowhere.

Unfortunately, there were only a few paladins as strong as him, so the academy could only endure his nonsense as long as he didn't cross the line.

"Don't worry. I rejected him three days ago. I already said I wasn't interested in him." She shrugged.

"Although I'm not sure he would give up that easily, at least I've gave him my answer."

"Oh, he confessed?" I was a bit surprised since Theo usually put his pride over everything. He even could make Lord of Pride cringe.

"Not really a confession. He only asked me for a date tonight. But I said I already have other plans," she said with a sweet smile.

"Is that your main reason why you suddenly want to come to my place?" I guessed. This would make me his nemesis but I didn't care about that since he had been treating me as one from the start.

But on the other hand, judging by his stubbornness, he could have appeared in front of Julia's room and made a bit of a fuss so she couldn't say no. If I was in her shoes, I would also run away to avoid him. Or… killed him. If I could.

"I have another reason." A meaningful smile on her lips.

"That reason... Is it because you love me?" I asked straight to the point.

She put her index finger in front of her lips.

"You can't ask that straight to a woman, Dr. Allen," she said calmly. A sweet smile on her lips. Then she turned and walked towards the exit.

"See ya later."

Note: Barry's pic is on the glossary.

119