Chapter 24. Arouse
4.7k 7 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 24. Arouse

"Do you want me? Then seduce me... I'll quench your thirst." My voice was full of temptation.

"Al-Allen..." It was the first time she called my name directly. I knew she was at her limit.

"Azrael," I corrected her. "My real name is Azrael. Don't call me Allen when we have sex. It will turn me off."

"Azrael..." she whispered. In a stammering movement, she came closer to me and bumped her lips onto mine. I could clearly catch her fear and hesitation in her movements so I decided to give her a little push.

She didn't know that if a succubus suppressed her lust for too long, it would be fatal to her. Her lust would swallow her common sense to the point all she wanted was to have sex with me all day. It would take a week for a lesser succubus like her to regain her common sense.

I tilted my head and pushed my tongue into her mouth, clashing my tongue with hers. It only took a couple of seconds before her hesitation lessened. I could tell by her tongue's wild movement.

My hand took hers and pressed it against my cheek a few seconds before descending to unzip my outfit, exposing my chest and abs to her.

But it didn't stop there, I brought her hand down and rubbed my cock.

Noticing the hard flesh between my crotch, she gasped. Her breathing was getting heavier. Her lips went down the side of my neck and showered it with kisses.

"Azrael..." She called me once again. This time her voice sounded like seduction.

"Yes... That's it... Call my name, Julia," I whispered.

Her hunting breath sounded clear to my ears despite the battle noise around us. Not to mention the dust and small rocks that kept falling at us. Luckily I already had my Teleportation skill. If this cave was going to collapse, I would take Julia with that skill.

"I-I think... I-I'm going crazy..." she whispered before kissing me again. No. She even started licking me. She tried hard to seduce me, preparing my body to satisfy her thirst.

Her hand traced my chest and my abs. While the other pulled my clothes. As soon as my top came off, she distanced herself to get a better look at me. Her eyes which were fixed on my lower half showed what she wanted from me.

She bumped her lips against mine again and opened her mouth wider, sticking her tongue deeper. Her chest rose and fell. Her eyes glinted in thirst. With the tips of her fingers, she touched the front of my cock and rubbed it a few times before her hand slipped into my trousers. But I caught her wrist before she could do it and broke our kiss.

"You haven't seduced me enough," I whispered.

"I understand." Without any instructions, she removed the top of her outfit and her bra, exposing her pair of nice mounds. They looked so soft and bouncy.

With a flushed face, she grabbed one and offered it to me. While her other hand twisted her nipple.

"Do you want to taste it?" She bit half of her lower and gazed at me seductively.

Glancing down, I could see her womb tattoo's glow getting brighter, showing how aroused she was.

I smirked.

"With pleasure." I pushed her down, pinned her hands on the top of her head with my hand, and buried my face in her breasts before I opened my mouth and stuck one of them in. My other hand slipped between her tights.

As I expected, due to her succubus mark, her entrance was already wet. Her inner wall was twitching, calling me.

"Ngghhh!" Her moans were mixed with the battle noise around us.

While my tentacles were busy killing the monsters, I, the owner, was busy having sex with her.

I pulled her tight suit down so I could play with her pussy more easily. I put my two fingers in and she spread her legs willingly. Her breathing was getting louder and louder. Her aroused expression spurred my desire higher. After all, I hadn't had sex in a long time.

- Brak!

A monster's head hit the wall above us and fell at us. I simply used my Shadow Barrier and let the head roll down to the other side. I didn't even glance at it. I felt so aroused to the point I didn't care about my surroundings.

I rubbed my cock in front of her entrance a few times, just to lubricate it before I pushed it on her sweet hole.

"Haaa..." Hers and my moan became one as I filled her hole with mine. The rough friction made us immersed in pleasure. Her inner wall clamped my shaft perfectly and her lubricant turned the friction into pleasure although we only did short foreplay.

As soon as my whole cock entered, my waist immediately moved back and forth impatiently. My eyes fell on her, observing every change in her expression and the thirst that colored her gaze.

As my desire reached the top of my head, I shifted her hands to her lower abdomen and held it with one of my hands, clapping her breasts between her arms. This position made her breast look bigger. At the same time, I pulled my torso away and I did all of that without stopping my waist movements.

Julia moaned loudly and called my name. Occasionally, her body raised slightly to hold back the pleasures from beneath her.

Our ragged breath and moans sounded over the ruckus and the monsters' roars. Both of us were immersed in pleasure until we reached our limit.

"Ngh!" I flinched as I shot my seed inside of hers.

[Your succubus' DP is fully charged.]

I ended it with a passionate kiss as I pulled my cock. But then, I could feel her tears. It made me break my kiss in shock.

"Julia, what happened?" I said in worry. She said she loved me. Even if this lust was based on her needs, it should not be a problem. Was having sex with a demon that bad? Or was I too rough for human taste?

"Ah, sorry. I'm just too happy. Every time I feel this desire, what I remember is the pain of my loss. This is the first time I felt sexual satisfaction after my ex died," she confessed.

'The pain of loss,' I repeated in my head. I had never felt it but I wondered if the pain was the same as what I felt when I remembered the mysterious woman...

I wiped her tears and hugged her.

"Don't cry. You have me now..." My devilish smirk appeared on my lips.

"I will free you from your pain. I will fill the hole in your heart," I whispered.

116