Chapter 23. The Devil’s Seduction
4.5k 9 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven Sins System Chapter 23. The Devil's Seduction

She crawled backward until her back touched the cave wall.

"Dr. Allen... What are you?" she said in a stammering voice. Her wide eyes were fixed on the six demon wings on my back.

I stopped a few meters in front of her.

"Allen isn't my real name." I flexed my leg backwards a bit. My right hand swung to my left chest. My eyes remained on her.

"I'm the Lord of Wrath. Azrael Shadowraven de Nightfall, The Crown Prince of the Shadow Realm."

"You are a demon?" she said in the same stammering voice.

Like a hungry jaguar, I trod casually to her, closing our distance before I stopped in front of her, bent one of my knees and brought my face in front of her. My devilish smirk on my lips.

"I am... So are you," I whispered, full of devil temptation.

"I-I'm not..."

I chuckled.

"You are. It's a price you have to pay to save your life..." My smirk widened.

"Do you think a mere Healing skill can heal such severe wounds?"

Upon what I said she groped her body and just realized that all her wounds had disappeared. In addition, she also had a tail with a triangular tip behind her.

"This can't be..." she muttered.

I brought my face closer. So close that I was sure she could feel my breath on her face.

"Oh... Everything is possible for me," I said in a teasing voice.

My hand caressed the side of her face to her hair, letting her strand of hair fall between my fingers.

"You are mine now..." I whispered again.

She was stunned, shaking either in fear or lust. Or maybe both of them.

"I thought all demons lived in the shadow realm? What are you doing in our realm? Do you want to take over this world?" she asked in a stammering voice.

I chuckled.

"Don't worry. I didn't come to bring calamity. My father sent me to investigate something more important than that." I tilted my head. My evil smirk reappeared.

"So don't be afraid."

"You are the devil. How do I know you're not lying?" she asked. Her suspicion was clear from the tone of her voice.

"Devils don't always lie, Julia. We only lie if we have to. Just like mortals. After all, I have no reason to do so. You're my succubus. You can't turn your back on me. Why should I complicate things?"

"Does that mean I'm your slave now?" she made sure.

"Not a slave. But my woman. You are the first human that I turned into my succubus. It's a great honor for you. Are you happy, Julia?" My whisper sounded like seduction.

Every word that came out of my mouth and my gaze enchanted her. It was not only because of her mark, but her feelings also played a big role to flare up her desire.

I'm her master now, so she can't resist me. Besides...

I looked at the top of her head and found her DP was under 10%. So her lust was not because of her Arouse mark, but because her body demanded her to refill her DP immediately. It was normal since she was dying when I contracted with her. So I knew she was hungry. Very hungry...

"Julia, are you hungry?" I tempted her.

"No..." she said.

I laughed since I was sure she interpreted this directly. While I meant hunger for Demonic Power. She had filled it in order to survive in the mortal realm. The mortal realm was different from the shadow realm. Even though my Demonic Power regeneration was a bit weak here, I could regenerate it just fine.

While no food in this mortal world could replenish an ordinary demon's Demonic Power like her so she had to get it from me. In other words... She had to have sex with me to refill it. She needed me to survive.

"That's not what I meant, Julia. Do you want me? Do you feel hot?" I drew closer to her ear.

"Can you feel the blazing desire in you?" I whispered. My voice was full of temptation.

Those words made her realize, it had something to do with me.

"What is this? What did you do to me?" she whispered.

I distanced my head a bit.

"You've made a contract with me. So you need me to survive..." My fingers traveled to her lips.

"You have become my woman. My succubus. The man who lives in your heart will only be me..." I explained.

She was silent, deep in thought for a while.

"That love confession... Was that the contract?" she guessed.

"Correct. It's a declaration that you agree to be mine."

My hand shifted from the side of her cheek and down to her abdomen.

"Now cut the chit-chat. If you don't eat soon, your lust will rule your mind."

"Ngh!" She flinched as soon as my hand stopped in front of it. Her face turned red and her breathing quickened. She immediately realized something was wrong with her

Without further ado, she lowered the zipper in front of her suit, revealing her black bra shamelessly. Her eyes fell on a love mark under her navel. A womb tattoo, a Succubus mark that came from her lewdest desire. Her wildest dreams for sex and what she wanted to fulfill when she was a human.

She returned her gaze to me.

"What's this?"

A seductive smile formed on my lips.

"It's a sign that you belong to me." My hand drew closer to that mark and caressed it. It glowed dimly upon my touch, indicating that her desire was getting stronger. This kind of mark should only belong to The Lord of Lust, so Ivy didn't have it.

Her breathing was getting heavier with just that simple touch. Her eyes that glinted in lust were fixed on me. I even could feel her trembled body, indicating she was holding herself desperately. But I knew it was a matter of time, her body and heart screamed for me.

She was the same as a butterfly entangled in a cobweb. The more she fought, the more she fell for me.

112